Weekly Debrief

Aces ps4 server is up and running

Comments

• shaunlake1344
    547 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's a
    This is hardly a massively OP weapon (as you insinuate with the "pay to play"). Being in Australia I know very well about lag and to be honest lag is more apparent in longer ranges than CQB. WIth our poor servers and general lack of good internet we would know!

Sure it is, it's a Federov with no recoil. That you have to pay for. Perfect weapon for a medic trains to keep people using the solider classes at distance. It's one of the lowest skilled weapons in the game, I had to stop using the Federov Trench because of the high TTK, these things matter when you don't run in a medic train. Good to know how DB plays the game, personally I've had dozens of friend requests but I play alone, I'm already normally one of the better players in the server so if I ran with a medic train it'd be really unfair. I just don't need that kind of advantage.

As for the lag it's no more apparent at either end, but it CQB it gets you killed, at range it doesn't.
  • WetFishDB
    1989 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's a
    This is hardly a massively OP weapon (as you insinuate with the "pay to play"). Being in Australia I know very well about lag and to be honest lag is more apparent in longer ranges than CQB. WIth our poor servers and general lack of good internet we would know!

Sure it is, it's a Federov with no recoil. That you have to pay for. Perfect weapon for a medic trains to keep people using the solider classes at distance. It's one of the lowest skilled weapons in the game, I had to stop using the Federov Trench because of the high TTK, these things matter when you don't run in a medic train. Good to know how DB plays the game, personally I've had dozens of friend requests but I play alone, I'm already normally one of the better players in the server so if I ran with a medic train it'd be really unfair. I just don't need that kind of advantage.

As for the lag it's no more apparent at either end, but it CQB it gets you killed, at range it doesn't.

It only has no recoil if bi-poded, which takes time and makes you a sitting duck. Just like the Ribeyrolles, or most LMGs etc. Are they OP? Anyway, lmost all of my kills were with it not bi-poded - I think literally just the first one in the clip, but then I don't remember all of the kills. The rest were capturing or defending flags - you know, that thing that took you hours to work out what it was and to achieve to unlock the Burton. I'm not surprised you don't recognise an objective when you see one. Personally I'd say people who need to camp at the edge of the map on non-objective modes whilst OOR using sweetspots to get their kills is the lowest skilled type of player.

The TTK of the Federov is fine. It's slower than some guns but comes with a big magazine to balance that out. I prefer the bigger mag so I can take out more enemies before reloading (that's important for someone who plays the objective). I know you like sitting at the edge of a map, so with the damage drop off the Federov probably isn't the best gun for you.

"Normally one of the better players in the server"? Playing TDM. From the edge of the map. Passively peeking. OOR. :trollface:
  • StarscreamUK
    7287 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Well this derailed rapidly. Get back on track.
  • b2tchwood
    1073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »
    mcguyva wrote: »
    Fort de vaux every second round. Come join

ACES is somehow become a NO-NO-word here on the forums... I heard FF invited to a party once and left ACES out and invited (SB) Superhuman Beings instead :wink:

I automatically opened this thread thinking it was going to be juicy.

• mcguyva
    20 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You guys are going to get my party shut down.
  • Trokey66
    8384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    b2tchwood wrote: »

ACES is somehow become a NO-NO-word here on the forums... I heard FF invited to a party once and left ACES out and invited (SB) Superhuman Beings instead :wink:

Peace and tranquillity thanks to the barn.
  • SkulKraken
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

that sounds pretty damn boring

• shaunlake1344
    547 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »

I find the place a bit dull without the Aces answer to Donald Trump and his sycophantic band of bromance following one another round the forum spouting witless drivel.
  • b2tchwood
    1073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »

I find the place a bit dull without the Aces answer to Donald Trump and his sycophantic band of bromance following one another round the forum spouting witless drivel.

Bros before ****!

I love the banter
  • shaunlake1344
    Ha, I wouldn't put you on that list,. You and SMG seem to be the only ace's with a sense of humour._.

Plus you guys don't play nursey all the time.
  • The_BERG_366
    2339 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ha, I wouldn't put you on that list,. You and SMG seem to be the only ace's with a sense of humour._.

Plus you guys don't play nursey all the time.

why u so mad?
  • dICEHOUSE
    570 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I knew i recognized something. You're the one that blasted me on H1Z1 about 2 weeks ago. I don't know how your Donkey got out of that.
  • 1SuperstarNisho
    167 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    SkulKraken wrote: »

that sounds pretty damn boring

Funny... we have Operation Locker 24/7 on BF4 still very active. Yes there are people who enjoy CQC and fast paced action. Feel free to skip over to the official servers :)
  • MayorMarionBarry
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    dICEHOUSE wrote: »

I knew i recognized something. You're the one that blasted me on H1Z1 about 2 weeks ago. I don't know how your Donkey got out of that.

Were we popping off explosive bolts before we both said screw it and went heads up?
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13066 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited July 2018
    @shaunlake1344
    Keep it on topic without the snide baity and flaming responses and you may just save yourself from some time away.

The very moment you begin making it personal by referring to others as a "moron" is the very moment you fall foul of the rules.

Keep it constructive and civilised and your time here will be much better used and your experience will be better for it.

:edit:
    Also thread cleaned up ( again )
  • shaunlake1344
    @shaunlake1344
    Keep it on topic without the snide baity and flaming responses and you may just save yourself from some time away.

The very moment you begin making it personal by referring to others as a "moron" is the very moment you fall foul of the rules.

Keep it constructive and civilised and your time here will be much better used and your experience will be better for it.

:edit:
    Also thread cleaned up ( again )

Frankly no. If people are going to do it to me then I'll do it back. If you want to ban me then ban me, I won't be insulted and belittled without responding in kind. I stayed away and other posters start taking about me so I came back.

And if you do want to ban me then make it permanent, ban me for a week and I'll come back in a week and say the same things.
  • StarscreamUK
    7287 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Easy way don't log in. Your account is tied to your game account. If you would want to be removed you would have to contact [email protected]
  • b2tchwood
    Bruh......

Thread is about a server to check out.... wtf just happened, this is straight up corrie.

PS. @MeanMachine
    This thread has gone so far off track it's near G point on Sinai.
    I actually burst out laughing with that one, GG!