They Shall Not Pass, Melee PUZZLE weapons cannot be selected.

Proffa69
11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Hey BF1 Staff and everyone!

Today WED (11.7.)i encountered a problem with melee puzzle weapons.
When customizing soldier I cannot see or pick Any of TSNP puzzle weapons.
I have all unlocked. I have played with all of them. But still i cannot use them!

Does anyone else have this same problem?
Does the staff know how to resolve?

Thank you very much in advance.

-Proffa69

Comments

• Proffa69
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 11
    Allso have encountered this problem... As shown in images. I have unlocked and played with ALL weapons.
    cfUju8
  • Proffa69
    edited July 11
    dunno how to get images to show here...
  • Proffa69
    HI!

I have encounterd with all sorts of other problems.
    Like missing weapons, unlocks, visuals, allmost all of my skin collection and i do have load of them.
    Allso missing the whole visuals tab in main weapon customize.
    Summed: All unlocked things by playing objectives / from battlepacks / service assingnements are now locked again.
    This gets worse by the minute. Now just was playing few rounds. And in the start perks worked. But few rounds later stopped working.
    Am i the first with this prob? A have not got any replies on my problems in this forum.
    Is this problem linked with the problems with cloud save figure?
    Pls reply. 1500+ hrs or collecting going down the toilet or am i getting this problem resolved?
  • CS-2107
    1421 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I actually have no idea how I can help you, but maybe if you ask EA Support. They are pretty active, at least on Twitter
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    2689 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It might be best to reinstall the game, or re-check the game files if you're facing these issues. If those don't work, then you have to go to EA Support.
  • Proffa69
    edited July 13
    Thanks guys for replies.

I will keep you posted on this issue tho give a solution if i get things sorted out. For the future if someone gets this same problem..
  • Proffa69
    As so far nothing has fixed this problem.
    In war mode all items are available. fi cq or operations..
    But in menus -->soldier --> Customize not working.