Battlefield 1 Cloud Save Conflict on PC - Devs and EA/DICE programmers please read

Tomth3B0mB
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited July 2018
Hi. As of yesterday, July 12th, 2018, every time I EXIT Battlefield 1 I get a message stating, "Cloud Save Conflict - The cloud save data for Battlefield 1 Ultimate Edition does not match the data stored on this computer." The message then asks me to use my cloud data and delete my local saves or use my local saves and delete my cloud data. The cloud is apparently not saving my data when I exit the game and therefore, my local data is always newer now. I have occasionally in the past had this message on a computer I haven't used in a while when entering the game but NEVER EVERY SINGLE TIME I EXIT the game on ALL THREE of my computers!!!! This problem only began yesterday.

Low and behold, I contact Battlefield 1 PC groups that I am members of on Facebook and find out that THOUSANDS of other people are having this problem since the last patch. Heck, ALL of my friends even have this problem. I called EA Support to discuss the problem and they stated that they are not having an issue with their servers. They also gave me some weak sauce instructions like re-installing Origin and performing a clean boot. I complied and yet they STILL WOULD NOT ACCEPT THAT THIS IS A PROBLEM ON THEIR SIDE...NOT OURS!!!!!!!!!

ea/dice please...please...please....get your developers to fix this now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is a huge issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post edited by EA_Alexander on

Comments

• warslag
    1292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Getting this as well.
  • Kompura
    229 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Me too after latest Origin update.
  • LumoColor
    520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Disable cloud saves, this used to cause issues in BF4 so I always turn it off. Just make backups of the battlefield 1 directory in Documents if you want to save your settings.

EA support don't know about any issues with anything as its always the customers problem, PC, network, game install, origin install, wearing wrong t-shirt. If you do get them to accept there is an issue there is nothing they can do apart from pass on the information and they ask you to log on bug forums for it to be ignored there.
  • Oskool_007
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I also get the cloud save message every time I exit BF1. I tried clearing (deleting) Origin's cache folders, but it didn't fix it.

Another Origin bug I experience is turning off "show Origin after exiting game" causes "share usage data" to turn on. Can't turn them both off.
  • trig0tron
    324 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    NO, this has been an issue for 2 weeks now.

It is part of the same problem with what is going on in this thread : https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/146157/game-locks-up-between-maps

They are linked and if your cloud data isn't synced, Battlefield hangs/stalls between maps, because it can't sync up or update your total points, score, etc. It all has to do with unlocking achieving the BFv unlocks. DICE has known about the issue since June, but they do not officially care, per DICE's own Community manager.

• Proffa69
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2018
    I have the same Problem. Now missing weapons and almost all skins.
    I have unlocked all weapons in the game.
    Allso missing They shall not pass puzzle weapons.
    I have build them all. I can see that its unlocked but i cannot use them when going to customize.
    And today i see i have lost allmost all skins to weapons. And i should have A LOAD OF THEM!!

PLEASE DO REPLY! AND FIX PROBLEM
    @ea @staff @dice
    Post edited by Proffa69 on
  • Proffa69
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2018
    Allso. i JUST opened the game before replying to this thread.
    I unlocked The french butcher knife.
    And couple of skins.
    Now that i opened the game again i have all those missing.
    And everyone check if you even have the VISUALS tab in weapons customizing.
    I seem to have main weapons visuals missin COMPLETELY!
    THIS IS A REAL PROBLEM NOT USER ERROR!!!
    @dice @Staff @EA_Alexander

EDIT 16.24
    Now all unlocked perks have stopped working...
    Summa summarum: ALL UNLOCKED STUFF IS UNAVAILABLE... this gets worse by the minute... =(
    Post edited by Proffa69 on
  • MoJoTheEvil
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    same as op every time I close bf1 "The cloud save data for Battlefield™ 1 does not match the data stored on this computer."
  • CarlZzZonenN
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same problem here..... -_-
  • AMARUa
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same problem here.
    Fix it please.
    Ive paid already.
    Gonna report yall to Attorney General consumer protection division. Yeah right....... like they will do their job and enforce consumer protection laws. Thanks Obama oh wait.... Thanks Trump!!!! :D
  • D33pStateAgent
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2018
    I'm also having the same issues. FTW?! If I can expect the same issues and weak responses I won't be wasting my money on BF5.
  • Fred2892-1
    8 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Same cloud conflict, same game locked after every round of operations. starting to get tedious.
  • EKiefer1
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This happens for me in both BF1 and BF4, always pick local data.
  • DaveTheBrave_USA
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2018
    LumoColor wrote: »
    Disable cloud saves, this used to cause issues in BF4 so I always turn it off. Just make backups of the battlefield 1 directory in Documents if you want to save your settings.

EA support don't know about any issues with anything as its always the customers problem, PC, network, game install, origin install, wearing wrong t-shirt. If you do get them to accept there is an issue there is nothing they can do apart from pass on the information and they ask you to log on bug forums for it to be ignored there.

Very true and profound. Amen brother. By the way if you don't mind me asking, is your avatar Larry Fine?
  • warslag
    1292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    LumoColor wrote: »

Very true and profound. Amen brother. By the way if you don't mind me asking, is your avatar Larry Fine?

• HALC0NX4
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Same here started just 4 days ago !

Its pretty known that EA is the WORST in Customers service _ Have pretty Bad reputation in the Multimedia products World and in the Gaming community .

Me and my team are not going to Invest in the BFV FIASCO , we are going to move to WW3 GAME !!
    EA is not listening to the community anymore, just to INVE$TOR$ !!
    And that its going to BITE them in their A$$e$ .

Wait and see, there is a Lot of Clans and Teams , that are not buying BFV, we play it and unfortunately felt like BF1 re-skinned with cheese animations and COPYCAT gameplays from SQUAD build "defenses" but in BFV total Failed , PUBG Battle royale, Arma 3 animation for medic and drag your team member to safe to assist them, and Last but not less important COD , gonna leave this for you to figure it out, pretty obvious LOL .
    They just F [email protected] UP pretty good by by to great franchise gameplay and game.

So for this and more we are MOVING out to WW3 , were thehttp://www.thefarm51.com/ Studio Is REALLY listening to the Community.
    EA BFV you are going DOWN !!

Rant Over :)

Cheers
  • v8dakota
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Getting this as well.
  • Banester
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same issue
  • Photonic-Prophet
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Indeed i as well am having this. Hey though, nothing like promoting a new product by pooping on the previous title with op airplanes, horse schanannigans (sp?) sniper sweet spot, unbalanced teams (teamswitchingthunderc**ts, random bullet spread with accompanying suppression mechanics, etc. So does it surprise you? I played bf5 pre alpha and gunplay is better, but if they cant even patch a game that is almost 2 yrs established then somebody needs proper placement of foot and ****.

Get it together ea/dice. Your games are finding themselves less populated due to issues consistently such as this. I know at my job, if product left the plant defective, someone gets written up/fired
  • LumoColor
    520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Mick Miller, a very funny guy from the 70s/80s working men's club circuit - days of shutters n tappers and the comedians.

@warslag laughing so hard at that video.