Dedicated Servers

S1ngular1ty
801 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
No surprise we haven't heard anything about rentable dedicated servers. I for one will not be buying this game without them. I never played a single match of BF1 because of this and won't play a single match of BFV without proper server support. How do you guys feel about this???

Comments

• TropicPoison
    2421 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Mentioned this in a thread awhile back, I've heard nothing about dedicated servers or keeping oor players from Asia or wherever in the UK off of U.S. servers rubber banding and what not eating bullets.
  • Reverend-1313
    178 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    No surprise we haven't heard anything about rentable dedicated servers. I for one will not be buying this game without them. I never played a single match of BF1 because of this and won't play a single match of BFV without proper server support. How do you guys feel about this???

Dito. I've been around so we 1942. But I skipped BF1 because of the server situation as well. Tons of games out there, if they don't want my money I'll happily give it to a competitor that takes PC gaming seriously.
  • Muzzy2222
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A few threads about this, rental servers with admin support important i think, a lot of players and communities asking for this. For some its a red line.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    3215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    As long as they keep official servers, I don't care. Had enough pain thanks to 12y old admins and overall crap server management in BF 3 and 4.
  • 0ld_yell0w
    414 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I will buy the game, and I will try it out, but I hope it doesnt end up like BF1 did for me, on the digital shelf and it wont be dusted off. The server situation is one thing, but its all the complications that follows along with it as some of you already mentioned, the rubberbanding - high pingers - cheater or just players I dont want on my server ;) lots of issues that will make it same deal for me if not changed to the better.