I need help please can I run battlefield v on my original xbox one

austoin101
5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I really love battlefield so as everybody else I always buy them i don't have a lot of money and I use a Xbox one orginal one not the x not the s just the plain original xbox do you think I could run bfv on it I know i can run bf4 and bf1 but bfv seems a little more advanced

Comments

• doctorrocktor
    1786 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes you can
  • JCas127-Master
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You can run any Xbox one games on any Xbox one. They just won’t be “Xbox One X Enhanced”
  • austoin101
    You can run any Xbox one games on any Xbox one. They just won’t be “Xbox One X Enhanced”

Ok thanks for the help
  • austoin101
    Yes you can

Thanks for the help
  • Zviko0
    1447 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is one of the advantages of gaming on consoles. You don't have to worry about this. You will be able to play new games even 2-3 years after new gen comes out or as long as devs make games for it. I guarantee you'll be able to play BF6 and maybe even BF7 if new gen doesn't come till 2021.
  • I-Soldat-I
    1629 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Another plus on consoles, AFAIK vs PC is you typically have even teams, unlike BF1...And maybe BF V on PC
  • ProAssassin2003
    3041 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Microsoft would be in worse shape than they was at Xbox one launch if BFV wasn't playable on XB1.