What music do you listen to while you play?

Comments

• xxCaPiTaLJsxx
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Usually don't listen music while playing, but sometimes I listen film score/video game music, like the old Medal of Honor scores by Michael Giacchino
  • MikeManiac61
    718 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Depends, some prog rock like Tarkus for example:
  • NZepica
    1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Those are amazing.
    Usually don't listen music while playing, but sometimes I listen film score/video game music, like the old Medal of Honor scores by Michael Giacchino

• Ecrits
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Loscil

• GoldenWrench67
    323 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have it set at about 20% of game volume. I can still detect enemy foot steps, but I have some nice metal as a back drop
  • DCSTomcat
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2016
    Chopin Etudes-
    Op.10
    no.3 'Tristesse" (Sadness) or "Farewell (L'Adieu)'
    no.12 'Revolutionary or Bombardment of Warsaw'

Op. 25
    no.11 'Winter Wind'

Chopin Polonaises -
    Op. 40 no.1 'Military'
    Post edited by DCSTomcat on
  • PeterLA69
    1038 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    When I listen to music I usually have it on in the background so I can still hear the footsteps and stuff in game...

Depends on mood, but I can go from Black Sabbath, Motorhead, Slayer to Geto Boys & NWA, and then into industrial like Rammstein and Ministry; then there is always Pink Floyd's The Wall....(I know The Wall is set after WW2, but it still fits nicely)
  • Ken_Hammered
    241 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The Wiggles - LOUD!
  • GoldenWrench67
    323 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The Wiggles - LOUD!

You so need to change your profile pic, that's hilariousness.

Fruit salad, yummy yummy...
  • Phat_Helmet
    2164 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I don't listen to music.

I have a surround sound system that hear the game with. Amazing how the game sounds. The best thing is, I can hear which direction sounds come from, like sniper fire, foot steps of people running near by. You'd be surprised how the sound in the game through a surround sound system helps you play.

With that said, I would never not hear the game by listening to music.

Soooooo this.
  • Bob_marleys_lung
    334 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Old Skool jungle.
  • incapslap
    3513 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Obviously
  • po1s3nr1pp3r
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Classical.

Mozart, Bach, that type of thing.

You are my hero.
  • kaliyl777
    1958 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Underground hip-hop or classic hip-hop.
  • BigF33t_13
    6838 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    None. I need to hear the game. Any other time I listen to just about any genre from classical to metal.
  • KorpusDraige
    2388 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GreenRey wrote: »
    Surprised to hear how many players listen to music while gaming. I always felt it's pivotal to hear the in game sound effects to determine who is behind you or to the side. Can't tell you how many times listening to enemy footsteps save my life. You would never be able to hear that with music on.

I listen to music all the time when I play, it's just situational awareness.
  • Xx_Poilu1917_xX
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited July 2018
    Me, when I played the Soviets, I listen "The Whirlwind Of History" or "Death Of A Hero" of Eduard Artemyev's "Siberiade" OST. This tracks describe very well the Soviet revolution in the WW1. But I prefer to listen in-game sounds ;)
  • TamKingski
    1790 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    incapslap wrote: »
    Obviously

Masterpiece! Her angelic voice Brought a tear to my eye. :p

• V_Effect91017
    191 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The necro is real
  • KermitJ
    388 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2018
    Edit: Just realized this is a bloody necro! See I start smoking and drinking and don’t even pay attention!!

The only time I ever really play my music, everything is loud. I set it at about 50% back ground, crank up the surround sound, and have a freaking blast. anything above 50% drowns out footsteps and the like. But the surround sound is loud enough the freaking house shakes during loud explosions. God I love being a kid trapped in an adult's body, lol! My 9 yo son complains I like my music too loud, however, I've seen him doing the same thing when he plays. #MetalParent

Yep my god daughter complains I’m too much of a child. She is papas (me) hypocritical rotten little pumpkin she is. Should say that next time she spazzes out/not thinking before she acts, which is often!

If I’m just playing to play and mess around usually Nirvana, screaming trees, Billy Talent, Fear and loathing in Las Vegas, dropkick murphys, blink 182. Lotta early 90’s grunge and pre grunge.

This discussion has been closed.