Origin Failing Cloud Conflict?

EXILE157
240 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I mostly play on the weekends and I had no issues before this month! it's been a few issues within servers, connection, game freeze, dropped to desktop and now this (Cloud Conflict) started 2 weeks ago and even though I already had no choice and chose both options (Cloud and Local ) down the line, because neither one seems to work and it keeps popping up!?.......

Most of my friends are having the same issue, I've read players having similar issues and players that had it in the past.

Anyone know if EA/DICE on this problem?...Has anyone found a solution to this (Cloud Conflict)?

Comments

• BigF33t_13
    6719 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    The solution to the cloud conflict is the same as it's been since bf3. Turn of cloud storage saves in Origin, and back up the battlefield 4 folder in the documents folder. It's been an on and off issue for many years. I turned mine off a long time ago. The only thing that's saved is your settings, key bindings, and single player progression.
  • EXILE157
    240 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BigF33t_13 wrote: »
    The solution to the cloud conflict is the same as it's been since bf3. Turn of cloud storage saves in Origin, and back up the battlefield 4 folder in the documents folder. It's been an on and off issue for many years. I turned mine off a long time ago. The only thing that's saved is your settings, key bindings, and single player progression.
    As I said this is new to me'...I see you learned much from (kawasaki_zx10rr) which I also read his old comments and I believe he is correct with the cloud sync, I could care less about that. I don't go on other PC's to run my BF4. I will follow his steps for now.

Thank You.

• BigF33t_13
    6719 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    EXILE157 wrote: »
    BigF33t_13 wrote: »
    As I said this is new to me'...I see you learned much from (kawasaki_zx10rr) which I also read his old comments and I believe he is correct with the cloud sync, I could care less about that. I don't go on other PC's to run my BF4. I will follow his steps for now.

Thank You.

Even if you do play on other PC's, you can keep a copy of your Documents/Battlefield 4 folder on a flash drive, and just copy that to the other PC's Documents folder. Just periodically backup the folder. I disabled my clod saves all the way back in the BF3 days.