Server problems

rocco1455
36 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
European servers are performing worse than usually for me, lots of instakills/ one shot kills without any chance of winning the gunfight...anybody having similar issues?

Comments

• olarvlad
    123 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Usually i had a ping of 20 now it is at 30-35... something did happen.
  • Popoplops
    83 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Horrible, yes. My network chart never disappears in the EU servers.
  • rocco1455
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So no masses that are experiencing this, which basically is a good thing, it just seems that some servers have problems too keep up with the action and start rattling from time to time, my ping mostly is 25-30...
  • tommy359667
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My ping jumped up 15-20 and server stability seems awful. Don't know about the ping jump, but the server is always awful when I see more then one or two players whos ping is over 150, and then there is always the 200-300 pingers, which basically is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
  • digga11
    770 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Try the Irish servers I find them better than the German ones
  • Lt-Rapido
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The servers seem bad. Played a eu server last night and I have had no advantage at all with my ping.