Expansion Packs

sofa_ryl
1 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline Member
Does anyone play the Expansion Packs?

Comments

• Giovanni135901
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited July 2018
    I have criminal Activity un Playstation 3. I'm giovanni9-_-. I really want to Play it. join in my clan if you want. I only have C.A. DLC. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh/platoons/view/3197516194840679346/
    Post edited by Giovanni135901 on
  • Drako70000
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I really want to play the expansion packs but it appears many people don't have them. There's some great maps in the expansion packs - particularly the 80's synth-wave style maps. There are a good number of people playing BFH but only the vanilla version which is a shame.
    A new campaign should be started to get people playing the expansions as the game itself is actually very good and grows on you over time.
  • Giovanni135901
    edited July 2018
    Drako70000 wrote: »
    I really want to play the expansion packs but it appears many people don't have them. There's some great maps in the expansion packs - particularly the 80's synth-wave style maps. There are a good number of people playing BFH but only the vanilla version which is a shame.
    A new campaign should be started to get people playing the expansions as the game itself is actually very good and grows on you over time.

I only have Criminal Activity on PS3. You are interested to Play??? And you have More friends in PSN??. Send me a message if you want. My PSN ID is giovanni9-_-. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh/platoons/view/3197516194840679346/ You can join in My platoon if you want. Cheers.
  • Giovanni135901

I only have Criminal Activity on PS3. You are interested to Play?? And you have More friends on PSN??. Send me a message if you want. My PSN ID is giovanni9-_-. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh/platoons/view/3197516194840679346/ you can join in My platoon if you want.