Battlefield 1 has just become annoying and tedious.

ProAssassin2003
3865 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Everything annoying has returned. There was a time that I loved Battlefield 1,I played it daily and it was fantastic and I didn't get frustrated. Now it's a mess.

Map Voting: It now still rotates the same maps over and over and over and it's usually the Infantry only maps I cannot stand and they get voted for over and over again.. Grenade Infested disasters of Maps. Please DICE don't have none of these in BFV.

Gunplay: It's bad and unbalanced mess ever since TTK 2. Worst mistake ever for BF1. It's just not great anymore and it's ruined my enjoyment of the game tremendously. And I 98% of the time have amazing KDR and I don't like the gun play no more. TTK 2 has thrown tactics out the window.

Grenade Spam. I mean what can I say other then it's absurd and game breaking. I can't fathom the amount of times people just throw grenades instead of using guns. It's wasn't fixed it's worse. It's Halo bad where people would throw grenades to knock shields down but hello BF V doesn't have shields.

Bugs: Cannot play Operations because of loading issue and it also happens on Conquest. It's not cool and it's embarrassing to have something like that get missed. And the worst part is they managed to make a Road to BFV screen work. lol

Anyway there is more but I'm done ranting after my experience tonight. Me personally I'm super excited for BFV only if they keep the changes they are promising.

Less Grenade Spam,No behemoths,Suppression nerf,No Horses,No elites,No premium has me genuinely excited. I'm close to 150 and when I hit that I might play Battlefield 1 once a week. I'm just getting sick of it.

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    11592 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm just getting sick of it.
    Does this mean that we won’t see 10 crythreads a week?
  • KermitJ
    388 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2018
    I don’t have a wide access to internet options from where I live

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonopah,_Arizona

I either choose century link $20 a month unlimited or Hughes net $120 50 gb a month. Century link gets me 1.5 mb/s Hughes net 10-15 mb/s

Until I can afford an apartment or dorm room I am stuck here. I got college among other things and apartments are $900-$1500 a month. Minimum wage doesn’t pay enough! Even working one full and part time

No choice on my part internet sucks either way. I’m not oor playing on a West coast I still get 120+ ping
  • PackersDK
    895 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I’ve just had 3 failed attempts in a row trying to connect to an Ops game.

It’s pretty sad to read a mod make a “it happens” - “not the end of the world” reply to yet another bug that (for some) makes this game near unplayable.

Condescending and incredibly pointless reply.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3865 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

Apologist right on cue.
  • xenome111
    3064 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    KermitJ wrote: »
    I don’t have a wide access to internet options from where I live

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonopah,_Arizona

I either choose century link $20 a month unlimited or Hughes net $120 50 gb a month. Century link gets me 1.5 mb/s Hughes net 10-15 mb/s

Until I can afford an apartment or dorm room I am stuck here. I got college among other things and apartments are $900-$1500 a month. Minimum wage doesn’t pay enough! Even working one full and part time

No choice on my part internet sucks either way. I’m not oor playing on a West coast I still get 120+ ping

If u really working one full and part then how do u manage college.
  • Danz_RS
    503 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2018
    Are you saying this game just became tedious and annoying? Jeebus, it always was. Welcome to January 2017, when this game actually became like that.

Now it is borderline intolerable.
  • SuperiorByGender
    3239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Play PUBG. I've heard its totaly bug free with great performance and gun play.
  • ProAssassin2003

Apologist right on cue.

Naw. I don’t like what bf1 has become, I just don’t tell everyone on the forum 15 times a week.

It's forums about Battlefield 1. I've posted countless threads praising the game. When I see a issue I'm going to let someone know. I like seeing other players reactions. It's kind of a indicator on where Battlefield will be headed in the future.

Like if I say the TTK2 sucks and I see 95% of the comments praising it then I know BFV will have it also or maybe they will adjust it if more people is complaining. Most people who are in these forums are extremely active in Battlefield. These Cry threads as you say are more of a Investigation for me.
  • Loqtrall
    12468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    These Cry threads as you say are more of a Investigation for me.

Thats weird, because it looks like you're crying about nade spam in a game where people only get one nade, and where fatal nade damage can be negated by one specialization and going prone.

If you're being spammed by nades, 99.99% of the time it's not like it's one guy doing it. At that point you're just against people throwing nades, which is dumb imo.
  • herodes87
    1290 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Everything annoying has returned. There was a time that I loved Battlefield 1,I played it daily and it was fantastic and I didn't get frustrated. Now it's a mess.

Map Voting: It now still rotates the same maps over and over and over and it's usually the Infantry only maps I cannot stand and they get voted for over and over again.. Grenade Infested disasters of Maps. Please DICE don't have none of these in BFV.

Gunplay: It's bad and unbalanced mess ever since TTK 2. Worst mistake ever for BF1. It's just not great anymore and it's ruined my enjoyment of the game tremendously. And I 98% of the time have amazing KDR and I don't like the gun play no more. TTK 2 has thrown tactics out the window.

Grenade Spam. I mean what can I say other then it's absurd and game breaking. I can't fathom the amount of times people just throw grenades instead of using guns. It's wasn't fixed it's worse. It's Halo bad where people would throw grenades to knock shields down but hello BF V doesn't have shields.

Bugs: Cannot play Operations because of loading issue and it also happens on Conquest. It's not cool and it's embarrassing to have something like that get missed. And the worst part is they managed to make a Road to BFV screen work. lol

Anyway there is more but I'm done ranting after my experience tonight. Me personally I'm super excited for BFV only if they keep the changes they are promising.

Less Grenade Spam,No behemoths,Suppression nerf,No Horses,No elites,No premium has me genuinely excited. I'm close to 150 and when I hit that I might play Battlefield 1 once a week. I'm just getting sick of it.

I am locking forward to your BFV cry threads.

Really Go on.
  • Danz_RS
    503 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »

Thats weird, because it looks like you're crying about nade spam in a game where people only get one nade, and where fatal nade damage can be negated by one specialization and going prone.

If you're being spammed by nades, 99.99% of the time it's not like it's one guy doing it. At that point you're just against people throwing nades, which is dumb imo.
    The problem with nade spam is how much splash damage they do, how fast/far you can throw them, the fact that they only explode when they touch the ground.

A FPS game should be about shooting, grenades’s purpose should only be to get people out of cover. When the weapon you have most kills with is a grenade, it shows how wrong this game is.

• CHAMMOND1992
    1397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2018

Danz_RS wrote: »

A FPS game should be about shooting, grenades’s purpose should only be to get people out of cover. When the weapon you have most kills with is a grenade, it shows how wrong this game is.

You use the same grenades but rotate through primary weapons. Having frags as a top weapon means nothing.
  • emu1981
    118 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Danz_RS wrote: »

This claim is so wrong. Why? Well, no matter what class you play or what weapon you use, you will always have a grenade and most people tend to stick to the one grenade type. If you play equal time on each class and use one weapon in each class to get 100 kills and you get 30 grenade kills each time you use a class then your grenade kill will be on top of your weapons list because it was a constant while everything else changed. Now if you were to get 100 kills with each weapon in the game but keep using the same grenade type then your grenade kills will be way out there in comparison to the weapons.

In my opinion, if you are constantly dying to grenade spam then you need to stop camping and start flanking. Real world armies learned that getting bogged down lead to high casualties, you should heed their lessons learned.
  • RRedux
    754 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Netcode has gotten worse again, seeing a lot of the good old "blood splatter but no damage" issue.

• -Antares65z
    1787 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    PackersDK wrote: »
    I’ve just had 3 failed attempts in a row trying to connect to an Ops game.

Are you trying to connect to an Ops round using Quick Match?

• ProAssassin2003

Nade spam is an issue. Are you even playing the same game? Assault has 3 grenades that can resupply rather quickly. Obviously I'm talking about Infantry focused or Operations maps. And I'm fully aware of more then one person throwing grenades .

2 Assaults 2 Medics in a Infantry map. That's 14 grenades if Medics are running grenade launchers. It's absurd.
  • ProAssassin2003
    edited July 2018
    herodes87 wrote: »

I am locking forward to your BFV cry threads.

Really Go on.

Probably won't cry about BFV as they are fixing the issues I cry about. I'm curious why though. I'm not special. Maybe the issues I bring up are a problem. Who knows.

I will look forward to all the Cry threads once people don't have there cheap tactics no more in BFV.