Can't Join Lobbies

patienceofkaori
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Bf4db.com Has flagged me as a cheater and every lobby i join i get spammed on chat like this https://gyazo.com/cb2f5ff838d6c03cfde53fad75426f88 Now i just joined that server and it tells the entire chat that im a cheater because this website decides to be the law of the game for some reason, i can't join any lobby that is "Protected" by this website and immediately. Heres another example 5 seconds joining this lobbyhttps://gyazo.com/ff33966d0c7889e047070e196fdc45ee https://gyazo.com/18f798e2553d50d12bbf91c4556e6b21 https://gyazo.com/cc862c96f0e7bcb98647beb2bcbf6ed7 https://gyazo.com/be92bc15594f25ad360bc5eddd1182de https://gyazo.com/16a69b8f3642e998b901812756671712 Now how is it that punkbuster nor even balance or anyone that relates to ea/origin/dice can flag me as a cheater and im supposed to appeal to this website for me to stop being brained as a cheater how is that right. I haven't cheated in any online game ever and have no reason to im 113 was trying to get to 140 and just be on my merry way i loved this game this is alot better then cod in alot of ways but i can't even progress, and i think its complete bs that this is around where someone with a rent a server can just kick someone because of some website tells the game that i am thats not right and i've seen alot of forums on this issue dated back a couple of years that this website is toxic and one or more people just flag people for cheating and only way to appeal is to show them that u can kill the way you've been doing already.. really hard to show gameplay if u can't even login to a lobby without being kicked immediately by admin. Official servers are practically dead or like 1-2 people in them so i can't play those so really no other options here.

I've contacted Ea on this and they recommended me to do this with screenshots and all so hopefully something happens here.

Comments

• CaptChimp
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
  • IIPrest0nII
    2379 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I've contacted Ea on this and they recommended me to do this with screenshots and all so hopefully something happens here.

Well, here on the forums we are not able to do anything with your issue. Since BF4DB is an anti-cheat plugin for servers and EA does not run this plugin, the best way to find out the cause of your issue is contact BF4DB, the link posted above.

Or try to change the server.
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    903 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited July 2018
    You were banned for abnormal headshot rates on some weapons you've used.
    If you want to appeal the ban you can do that on our site. Be sure to read the appeal guidelines though: https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/admin-request-how-to-appeal-your-ban-56
    As ban discussions are generally not allowed here, I can't go into detail about your case on these forums.
    Post edited by Il-Scavenger-lI on
  • the_tecknoxx_
    172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    we can't help you, you need to appeal your ban here

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/banned-for-aimbot-1490
  • patienceofkaori
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    No im not wrong i haven't wanted anything to do with BF4DB and i shouldn't have to deal with them. I should only have to deal with punkbuster and evenbalance not some third-party that has nothing to do with this game but cause problems for everyone thats trying to enjoy the game. Can I get a Dice employee help this situation please.
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    903 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited July 2018
    No im not wrong i haven't wanted anything to do with BF4DB and i shouldn't have to deal with them. I should only have to deal with punkbuster and evenbalance not some third-party that has nothing to do with this game but cause problems for everyone thats trying to enjoy the game. Can I get a Dice employee help this situation please.

I am sorry to inform you that no one from EA will be able to help you with this situation. Like said, our forums are the only way to get your case investigated.
    If you do not want to get your situation resolved, you are free to keep playing on official servers. You can also ask server owners that use the 4DB plugin to whitelist you. But without an appeal, the ban will stay on our list.
  • patienceofkaori
    edited July 2018
    The official servers states the same thing though that bf4db.com has flagged you as a cheater so then you get harassed by the entire chat because u branded me as a cheater, I shouldn't have to prove my skill in the game. Your appeal process is broken as well play a game on camera to show your gameplay, well kinda hard to do that if u are gonna get kicked from all lobbies so how am i supposed to appeal if i can't even get the chance to do so. Your system is broken, you also shouldn't have any power what so ever to do anything related to this game, and we both know that official servers are dead and the ones that have rent a server are the only populated ones so the circle is that im [removed] because dices dumb idea of giving admins to much power just because you are good at the game and that you kill someone you are automatically a cheater. Didn't know this community became a call of duty community. Its immature and its just saltiness.
    Post edited by IIPrest0nII on
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    edited July 2018
    The official servers states the same thing though that bf4db.com has flagged you as a cheater so then you get harassed by the entire chat because u branded me as a cheater, I shouldn't have to prove my skill in the game. Your appeal process is broken as well play a game on camera to show your gameplay, well kinda hard to do that if u are gonna get kicked from all lobbies so how am i supposed to appeal if i can't even get the chance to do so. Your system is broken, you also shouldn't have any power what so ever to do anything related to this game, and we both know that official servers are dead and the ones that have rent a server are the only populated ones so the circle is that im **** because dices dumb idea of giving admins to much power just because you are good at the game and that you kill someone you are automatically a cheater. Didn't know this community became a call of duty community. Its immature and its just saltiness.

Did you even look through our site? We are not the same site as there was 2 years ago. The owner of that one stopped without any explanation and the new owner just bought the domain. With a new team we carried the idea forward and tweaked a lot on many things to make it better.
    When you appeal, we can take a look at the battlereports responsible for your statistics. Then we can try to find a reason for them. That could be statpadding or you just being very good. In that case you will be offered time to replicate those games. In that time, your ban is lifted so you can record. Everything is done publicly so everyone can see both sides of the story.
    This is what I can offer you. But this won't happen if you don't appeal on our site. I am not going in discussion with you here about our way of doing it is good or not. This forum isn't the place for that. Again, our's is. We are always open for discussion. Are you? If yes, I hope to see you on our forums soon.
  • IIPrest0nII
    2379 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited July 2018
    Hello OP,

I'm closing this thread since there is nothing to discuss. All necessary information you already have and here on the forums we are not able to do anything else.

So, you have two options:
    1. Contact BF4DB and discuss your situation with them
    2. Play on the servers that don't use BF4DB plugin, official servers for example. At the time of writing this reply (11:04 local time) I could find 4 official servers with Canquest Large mode, two servers with Domination mode and one server with TDM.
This discussion has been closed.