The Random Posts Thread

Comments

• tempo_rarity
    1035 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Never will I ever be able to get past this next period .

hello?

echo-echo-echo-ec

cool

umm , nevermind
  • robmcewen
    3003 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My dogs has had a bad couple of days, first she gets a bad hair cut, next day no breakfast then a trip to the vets to get her plumbing blocked and is now lying in her bed feeling bad.
  • Toxic_CA
    850 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Goodbye demar derozan. :(
  • tempo_rarity
    1035 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sebulba Cheats!
    (i saw it on a Tshirt)
    (liar)
    (umm I WANT it on a Tshirt)
  • RaNdOmKils666
    643 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    2bbv9h.jpg
    Body is 5 characters to short
  • wsupchris1222444
    905 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The clone wars TV show is not a kids show
  • tempo_rarity
    edited July 2018
    We need a 60-man mid-air shootout , with four working the cameras .
    In Golmud we can get 30 in the air at the same time -- the other 30 can Spawn in on Squadmates at the right moment .
    We need all seven helicopters to form a circle as they hover at max-altitude waiting for the Jets .
    The Jets will get into formation and fly up and through this circle .
    Everyone bails at that moment -- all Spawns start spawning in -- and 60 parachutes soon fills the sky .
    Then the shooting starts . . .

edit: Oops bad math . . seems we can only get 28 in the air at once , but it'll still work
    Post edited by tempo_rarity on
  • FF_smart27
    1965 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2018
    You are reading this right now.
  • Trokey66
    8243 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    smart2705 wrote: »

Deep.....
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    smart2705 wrote: »
    *Crowd Applaudes
  • tempo_rarity
    He steps forward and taps the podium in the beat of 'Shave And A Haircut' , quickly glancing first left and then right.
    The orchestra tenses -- no one falls for it, but a bow DID quiver momentarily and so a death-stare now ensues . . .
  • wsupchris1222444
    905 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The people you encounter as a Walmart lube tech are just extraordinary
  • Ameeba37
    1753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Only 4 million seconds to go
  • tempo_rarity
    I read it on a brick wall somewhere :
    "Boycott Graffiti !! -- Don't Read This !!"
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The people you encounter as a Walmart lube tech are just extraordinary

Boi working in a parts house i know your pain lol
  • lmGarbage
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    i wish i was a beautiful butterfly, fluttering in the moonlight.
  • tempo_rarity
    Upon great deliberation of what to post . . .
    . . . I got nothin'
    (goes back to bed)
  • tempo_rarity
    My C4'd Buggy gets disabled by a Bomb from the Heavens with the targeted M142 Missile Truck in my sight .
    Mission Fail . . . but wait!
    Fleeing an attack , said Missile Truck CRASHES INTO my smokin' ride .
    Click
    :lol:
  • Toxic_CA
    850 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So finally got around to watching A Quiet Place. First and foremost the monsters arent the bloody antagonist of the film
    its the bloody family. Why are yall making a baby a month or 2 into an alien invasion? My dude never heard of pulling out?

Then you have that 3 year old or 4 whatever at the begining of the film who got himself killed. Ok you wanted the rocket, but did you nees to put the batteries in there???

Did i mention having a damn child? First of all just giving birth to the child is going to create a helluva lot of noise. And as soon as that baby pops out the kid is gonna cry. Ok they made a makeshift soundproof room still dont think it would work in a real situation

Last but surely not least, the friggen dr evil of antagonists, that little brat daughter. First off you got your brother killed. Then you got your father killed by not co operating. And who the hell just falls asleep randomly and everywhere. Whats wronf with you?

But even after all that i liked the film. It had its intense moments
  • wsupchris1222444
    I occasionally go to urban dictionary and hit the random button for humor