Inifnite loading screen

Comments

• StarscreamUK
    7170 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    There is a patch incoming, but as its across all platforms it will be deployed together. (Most likely to tie in with backend updates) Hopefully the patch will address this.
  • VidSicious666
    23 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Welp, not the m1917. 4 straight infinite map load games in a row and the last 2 did not have the m1917 equipped. Glad I did NOT preorder BFV. You are not getting my money you worthless pieces of non existent customer service garbage.
  • GenBrad1ey
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same issue here.
    AMD FX8350
    GXT 1070
    Running on an SSD
  • Schleicheblind
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    remove m1917 completly from loadout to avoid the bug !!! worked for me and some friends !!! removed it from all 3 loadouts and the bug never happend again . i love the gun but i hate the bug! You can use the gun hole game just make sure you remove it before mapchange.

• SkinnyMan710
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i get it from time to time and my squadmate gets it almost every game no matter the mode
  • Birchell7610
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I stopped using the m1917 and it has worked for me ever since.
  • GeneralOldFart
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    IDK why or how but m1917 worked for me too. I removed it from loadout and never picked (if I pick it even once and then remove same happens) during the games.
  • 7TonDiesel
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    remove m1917 completly from loadout to avoid the bug !!! worked for me and some friends !!! removed it from all 3 loadouts and the bug never happend again . i love the gun but i hate the bug! You can use the gun hole game just make sure you remove it before mapchange.

Seems to have worked....for now
  • Wandereru
    355 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I get infinite loading screen from time to time.
    Not only that but sometimes I load into the server when battle is already over and then it bugs me into an infinite end game screen not loading me into the next map at all.

This is what I'm talking about. First image never loaded me into the next map and second is Operations that also got completely bugged out not loading me anywhere.

• sing1r
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Never had a problem with BF1 until this problem came up. So frustrating having to force close via Task Manager every day.

Campaign Operations are impossible since I get kicked out every new map (round) and get no points for the first map...
  • DaveTheBrave_USA
    143 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2018
    There is a patch incoming, but as its across all platforms it will be deployed together. (Most likely to tie in with backend updates) Hopefully the patch will address this.

So did the July 31 patch fix the M1917 map load bug or not?
  • ShenonGaliza
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited August 2018
    Same problem. Infinite loading screens on the servers and on the equipment menu.

Since the update I have not been able to play :(

i7, gforce 980 and SDD
  • DaveTheBrave_USA
    143 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Summer update seems to have resolved the M1917 lock up between maps and the cloud sync error bugs. Now I wonder what the next bug will be?
  • Aleksander
    8 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have the problem. I need to close the game every time after a matxh i battlefield v.. any sugestions ??
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12325 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @Aleksander
    Maybe post in the BFV section matey.

This is the BF1 section.
  • YANIVXL
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SAME FOR ME PLEASE HELP!!!! :#
  • IgnitedIce81
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same...
  • Cyborg_Reaper
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same here. I think last patch made it worse...
  • Deigh
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This happens to me after every game as well.