PS4 Community Event - Friday Sept. 28th @20:00 UK! - HOSTED BY SMK GAMING

Comments

• Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    You know the big crater behind A flag on Amiens?

64 man Kolibri duel, last man standing in it.

NO MEDICS!

After this duel, we do a 64 man syringe only (no reviving)
  • WetFishDB
    2289 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

NO MEDICS!

Like both these ideas as a bit of fun.
    Subscribed

Sry, You and Huwjarz wont be allowed to play in our server for obvious reasons. Spamming friend requests with offensive and rude language got you moderated by SIE. Your behaviour wont be tolerated at the event. All others can attend freely at the event because even if we had different views many times, we had a civilized conversation.

A bit rich given some of your posts in the past. IMHO this should be an inclusive event like the opening post says. A chance for everyone to get together and put differences aside (should they want to of course).
  • Trokey66
    8961 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    WetFishDB wrote: »

NO MEDICS!

Like both these ideas as a bit of fun.
    Subscribed

Sry, You and Huwjarz wont be allowed to play in our server for obvious reasons. Spamming friend requests with offensive and rude language got you moderated by SIE. Your behaviour wont be tolerated at the event. All others can attend freely at the event because even if we had different views many times, we had a civilized conversation.

A bit rich given some of your posts in the past. IMHO this should be an inclusive event like the opening post says. A chance for everyone to get together and put differences aside (should they want to of course).

To be fair, I've seen the screenshots and is therefore understandable.
  • DonSharkito
    798 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Subscribed

LMAO!

So much hypocrisy!

Just look at your posts here, I think you showed everyone here your exemplary behaviour. People are dying to play with you.
    If you are honest with you, you should ban as well yourself from this event.

For the record a played a few times on this server and never had any problems.

I played a few times with some FF people (and in their squad) and never had any problems with them in game or in the forum.

The only problematic person here is you.

I don't have anything against the FF platoon and have never posted anything against them.

So unless you own the server, I will be there.
    Spamming friend requests with offensive and rude language got you moderated by SIE

A figment of your imagination again. Can I have a proof that it was moderated by SIE?

You won't provide it because it simply never happened.

You just got offended when I highlighted your cowardly behaviour of dodging my friend requests for a 1vs1.

It is easy to be a big mouth on the forum, but it is another story when it comes to show it actually in game? uh?

Keep hiding behind your screen, I'll get you someday in game.
  • SmokeD_BabooN
    497 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Subscribed

LMAO!

So much hypocrisy!

Just look at your posts here, I think you showed everyone here your exemplary behaviour. People are dying to play with you.
    If you are honest with you, you should ban as well yourself from this event.

For the record a played a few times on this server and never had any problems.

I played a few times with some FF people (and in their squad) and never had any problems with them in game or in the forum.

The only problematic person here is you.

I don't have anything against the FF platoon and have never posted anything against them.

So unless you own the server, I will be there.
    Spamming friend requests with offensive and rude language got you moderated by SIE

A figment of your imagination again. Can I have a proof that it was moderated by SIE?

You won't provide it because it simply never happened.

You just got offended when I highlighted your cowardly behaviour of dodging my friend requests for a 1vs1.

It is easy to be a big mouth on the forum, but it is another story when it comes to show it actually in game? uh?

Keep hiding behind your screen, I'll get you someday in game.

Well I have both screenshots sent by SIE to me. I have also your final add friend request screenshotted. Because has swearing, rude and offensive language I wont post it here, these forums have to be respected. Both of you have nothing in common with respect others.

@WetFishDB: I love how you came here, post your usual unsustained assumptions, and flee. If you wanna some screenshots with facts above add me on PSN. You can see some of your aces in full glory with a language and behaviour that is top kek.

Sharkito and Huwjarz will feel my kiki at the event. So stay aside boys and play your own games.
  • SmokeD_BabooN
    497 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    @WetFishDB: I love how you came here, post your usual unsustained assumptions, and flee. If you wanna some screenshots with facts above add me on PSN. You can see some of your aces in full glory with a language and behaviour that is top kek.

Sharkito and Huwjarz will feel my kiki at the event. So stay aside boys and play your own games.

Help me understand this. You are insinuating that you have screenshots of multiple ACES sending you abuse? It appears as if you are suggesting that I have done so too.

Perhaps you speak a different language but I have no idea what feeling your kiki even means.

I think the point that Wetfish was making was that you have hardly been innocent in your behaviour. The reality of the situation was that any problems that exist were actually initiated by you in the first instance and you have constantly baited and harrassed in these forums.

And you still do it now. Just look at this thread. A decent thread suggesting everyone play together gets hijacked by your personal agenda.

You don’t want some individuals to play, then see if there are players that you don’t like and quit the server. I wasn’t aware that this event was set up as an FF owned event.

You don’t want to host it? No problem. SMK has offered, so your FF services are not needed.

You don’t want to play. Don’t play.

There is no need for you to fan the flames any further.

No one is flaming here.

My post has nothing to do with event itself. We wanted to make clear that gamers that do NOT respect others wont be welcomed.
    You have been multiple times barned for flaming, baiting, attacking and harrasing forum members HERE, and those measures were not taken by FF.
    Aside that, you attacked any FF member with any occasion, posting lame pics with salt and Johhny Depp, etc etc so you have a history of being disrespectful.

Basically you attacked anyone that had another opinion than yours.

Donsharkito, followed your lame ways of being. Like a coincidence he started spamming friend request just like you, and became more aggresive on PSN, parties etc, another coincidence just when you were barned for a month or so. He was moderated by SIE, again not by FF.

Now, we are talking about your public behaviour that was moderated by entities, so it is not my subjective opinion. It is a fact.

So , with your new born baby server, no one will join your server, make your own thread, and leave this one.

You and your buddy wont be missed, for sure.

• ElliotLH
    9206 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Isn't a kiki something that drag queens do?
  • WetFishDB
    2289 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Huw answered this correctly - I was drawing a direct parallel to your behaviour on these forums, hence you commenting about others having inappropriate behaviour being ironic.

I'm not responsible for what anyone in Aces do (or don't do).... just like I don't tarnish the whole of FF's reputation just because of the way you act.

Regardless, this isn't your event - so you don't get to say who plays and who doesn't.

• SmokeD_BabooN

Huw answered this correctly - I was drawing a direct parallel to your behaviour on these forums, hence you commenting about others having inappropriate behaviour being ironic.

I'm not responsible for what anyone in Aces do (or don't do).... just like I don't tarnish the whole of FF's reputation just because of the way you act.

Regardless, this isn't your event - so you don't get to say who plays and who doesn't.

Well Wetfish, bear in mind I haven't attacked anyone nor I haven't been barned, so I am a law abiding citizen here and irl.

The passion you defend your friends, that regardless the actions taken, are still going the same path, is cute. Basically derailing the thread with a new server, turning OP's idea (ACES member) to dust.

I didn't say you or ACES can be blamed for some actions that one of your members did. I mean it is funny to think a guy like you with brains, can send a friend request with a message saying " i wanna wipe my @...with you, loser." and objectively thinking that the receiver will or accept the FR sent, containing that beautiful message.

The event is not mines, but we have the right to select players on forumfield server. Those guys do not represent forumfield, their actions were and are against forumfielders spirit, against TOS, SIE, PSN whatever, so they are not welcomed.

In case you wonder what kiki is, well kiki is my bae "the kick hammer". I will use it, if those players will join the event.

Because we want fun and respect, and anyone attending this, has the right to be respected.

And in name of those, I will make sure the door is this way->.

If you don't agree with that, well I can't help you but we will appreciate any forum regular that joins the event.

• DonSharkito
    798 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Well Wetfish, bear in mind I haven't attacked anyone nor I haven't been barned, so I am a law abiding citizen here and irl.

The passion you defend your friends, that regardless the actions taken, are still going the same path, is cute. Basically derailing the thread with a new server, turning OP's idea (ACES member) to dust.

I didn't say you or ACES can be blamed for some actions that one of your members did. I mean it is funny to think a guy like you with brains, can send a friend request with a message saying " i wanna wipe my @...with you, loser." and objectively thinking that the receiver will or accept the FR sent, containing that beautiful message.

The event is not mines, but we have the right to select players on forumfield server. Those guys do not represent forumfield, their actions were and are against forumfielders spirit, against TOS, SIE, PSN whatever, so they are not welcomed.

In case you wonder what kiki is, well kiki is my bae "the kick hammer". I will use it, if those players will join the event.

Because we want fun and respect, and anyone attending this, has the right to be respected.

If you don't agree with that, well I can't help you but we will appreciate any forum regular that joins the event.

If you don't like it create your own event. But good luck filling your empty server with your 5 active members.

The event is organised by ourselves in a server provided by ourselves or friends.

You don't have the right of selecting anyone or in fact you don't have the right to do anything. On the contrary by behaving like that you will be unanimously unwelcome at this event.

The irony! The guy who wants to prevent some people playing during this night will be the only persona non grata at this event.

PS: Stop derailing this thread. This is a thread to discuss this event, not your personal problems with some forum members.

PS2: My private messages sent to you have nothing to do with ACES or Greeny. They are a result of you dodging my 1vs1 continuously like a coward after acting like Mr.Big on the forum. They have nothing to with the forum, so no need to discuss that here. And plz stop the St.Theresa acting, if you feel offended by such messages then stop playing online games.
  • WetFishDB

Dude, you are genuinely living in a dream world. I think at one point one of your comments to me was that my head didn't look like the top was attached to the bottom and you've made numerous references to my eye colour. You are every bit as much of a troll. I've lost count of the threads you've attempted to de-rail - with this being the latest one. And I'm pretty certain you've hard your fair share of warnings here, as probably have spent time in the barn.

The OP's idea was for EVERYONE to be able to play. It's you that's attempting, misguidedly, to turn that to dust by now limiting who can and cannot attend. The fact you can't see that just highlights how little self-awareness you have. You have absolutely NO right to select who plays as it's not your event. Not one bit. An Aces member was simply asking a member of FF to user their server. If he doesn't want to host the ACES event, he can say no and we'll use another, such as the offer from SMK. Either way, our event will continue and EVERYONE, even you, will be welcome.

• Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe we need a different kind of event, a boxing ring perhaps?
    I'd be willing to ref, wich basicly means no rules...

Somebody better bring popcorn...
  • ElliotLH
    9206 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe we need a different kind of event, a boxing ring perhaps?
    I'd be willing to ref, wich basicly means no rules...

Somebody better bring popcorn...

So long as nobody brings that nasty chocolate flavour popcorn.
  • fe7felix
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    first, sorry for my english, i will try my best

i love the idea op
    and will really try to join the event.
    the game we enjoyed countless hours comes to an end and as thers a lot of guys around here on the forums that didnt play together in a while, its the best way to have a funny evening together with bf1 for one last time.

if i had a server, it would be an honor to provide it for that night. so i think that whoever would have been asked, would have agreed. dan asked ben.
    if he thers no.., no problem. as we now know there are more options. it just would have been super easy.

if u dont want do join, then dont, you could even post it here to make it public, perhaps someone cares

anyway i think you all should show up for 1 play for fun night with lots of known tags bagging the horizon

all this ff aces and whoevers trash aside, get yourself together, think productive, maybe join me in your thoughts in my optimistic pink ponyranch world ignoring annoyingness
  • SmokeD_BabooN

If you don't like it create your own event. But good luck filling your empty server with your 5 active members.

The event is organised by ourselves in a server provided by ourselves or friends.

You don't have the right of selecting anyone or in fact you don't have the right to do anything. On the contrary by behaving like that you will be unanimously unwelcome at this event.

The irony! The guy who wants to prevent some people playing during this night will be the only persona non grata at this event.

PS: Stop derailing this thread. This is a thread to discuss this event, not your personal problems with some forum members.

PS2: My private messages sent to you have nothing to do with ACES or Greeny. They are a result of you dodging my 1vs1 continuously like a coward after acting like Mr.Big on the forum. They have nothing to with the forum, so no need to discuss that here. And plz stop the St.Theresa acting, if you feel offended by such messages then stop playing online games.

Well dude that was only a coincidence. After Greeny got barned you start spamming friend request one per day. Just like him.

Another coincidence was after all FR s were rejected, you started cursing, swearing in messages and generally offensive. That was an improvement because for that your leader used parties for that.

Other coincidence is that by mistake both of you share the same platoon.

And lastly the final coincidence is that both of you are ENTITLED to those actions which coincidentally got removed by entities that own games,platforms, forums whatever. A world class conspiracy.

Irony is strong in you guys. Carry on, and let s go back to the topic.

Suggestion of maps anyone?

Vanilla ones.