Battlefield 1 is a huge LMG fest

-Bl1tzTurk-
399 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
I'm litterly tired of this game. The amount of LMG players that ruining every game is just abnormal. From low ranks to high ranks almost everybody using primarily a LMG. The whole gameplay is just based on this class because this class doesnt require any amount of skill level. LMG's are recoilless guns, highly accurate, enourmes HOF, huge supression, effective on almost every range, high damage, high magazine capacity etc etc. Everything but everything is just perfectly made for a casual player to get easy kills with this support class. Or you have bunch of proning LMG's, or you have corner camping LMG's, or you have roof / room camping LMG's. Im SICK OF IT!!!!

Cant anybody understand how frustrating this is for a guy that using a single shot rifle like a autoloading 8.25? The huge amount of bullcrap freaks me out.

I just got in to a game, fully loaded with LMG noobs and after 10 minutes i already quited the game. THIS IS BATTLEFIELD 1 and im pretty sure that Battlefield 5 will be exactly the same. CASUAL PLAYER BASED GAME!

Im done with whole battlefield.

e91e809d_6ce8_404f_987d_b2a82b225863.jpg

Comments

• IG-Calibre
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    can't say it really bothers me tbh, I seem to be killed by an equal distribution of all classes
  • JRMBelgiumTwitch
    490 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Domination is LMG fest, but it's ok in conquest. Pretty easy targets on big maps. I snipe them with my rocketgun :)
  • Goofy-The-Sc0t
    1166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    TTK2.0 and the introduction of the Ilya Muromets bomber have been the two worst design decisions of the entire game lifecycle for me. Rage inducing at times.

Yep. tbh i've hardly touched the game since TTK2 was implemented, it just didn't feel like the BF1 i knew and loved after that. Change for change's sake imho
  • theONEFORCE
    2788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    8 supports and 7 other classes alive when that screen shot was taken and no one was getting many kills. Looks like a bad server all around but not everyone was using LMGs. You also had the most kills in the server with I'm assuming a medic rifle so what are you complaining about? One of those guys will be starting a thread later today about how LMG's can't compete with the autoloading 8.25 unless they camp.
  • ragnarok013
    1152 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Of course there will be LMGs there are recent assignments that require LMG kills. I'm not sure what server or platform you're playing in but in all of the games that I play in it seems most people are assault or medic.
  • DingoKillr
    2887 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Another thread about how everyone should only play Medic or Assault because I don't like others playing Support or Scout.
  • trip1ex
    3681 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Stats still say you're wrong

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/insights

can we change the timeline? I'd like to see how things changed over the last year - pre and post ttk 2.0. I didn't see an option to do that.

I found it interesting that self loading rifles are getting the most kills. Was that always the case?

Also would love if the stats could be broken up per platform as in console vs pc. I just have a feeling that the experience on pc is quite different than on console as to what classes/weapons are most effective.

• Trokey66
    6633 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    trip1ex wrote: »

can we change the timeline? I'd like to see how things changed over the last year - pre and post ttk 2.0. I didn't see an option to do that.

I found it interesting that self loading rifles are getting the most kills. Was that always the case?

Also would love if the stats could be broken up per platform as in console vs pc. I just have a feeling that the experience on pc is quite different than on console as to what classes/weapons are most effective.

Not sure mate although I agree, that would be interesting.
  • trip1ex
    3681 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    trip1ex wrote: »

Not sure mate although I agree, that would be interesting.

I did notice the overall population is now at 74K compared to 136k about when ttk 2.0 hit. It doesn't seem like ttk 2.0 did anything for continued interest in the game.
  • MemesterChief
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have well over 17k kills with the Parabellum.
  • TheGM86
    623 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What's This a game set during WORLD WAR 1 and using MACHINE GUNS?