This is the most noob friendly BF game ever made.

Gmkillers
1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
I did like this game but it has turned into an absolute disgrace and makes me not want to buy BF V. All this game no entails is dying from someone not even bothering going for a headshot, you could have the worst aim ever and just sit in the right spot a certain amount of metres away. Then you get to the planes. Attack planes fly about and if you don’t go near the SAA which btw is possible on a lot of maps you can fire cannons and people then drop grenades and get triple or multi kills then fly off and repair. Btw don’t give me “you’re just bad” there is 0 you can do when a plane locks onto you in this game it’s up to his skill if you get killed or not. Then they fly away and repair but you think “ahh i’ll just get an LMG out” not realising it does next to 0 damage against them and it has a maximum range so planes drop bombs, get a triple, fly away repair and repeat. ITS BORING !

Then they added bombers which i’ll grant you are easy to kill yeah... after they have killed everyone in what seems to be a 2 mile radius by the ridiculous splash damage.

Then tanks which 90% sit at the back of the map and are only venerable to AA rockets and cannons, they even “nerfed” your ability to take a tank out in one with the support class where in BF 4 you got 3 C4 now you only get 1 limpet.. meaning if you run up behind a tank that is camping at spawn you cannot blow it up as support instead you do 50 damage and need to resupply.

Another beauty is the mortar AA truck. Who in the hell is responsible for this ? It’s almost as if Epic added it in the hope you go on Fortnite it’s that ridiculous. Sit about a mile away from any action and farm kills.. Wooow such a great addition.

And then you have the elite classes which all you can do is team up against and hope they are truly awful at the game.

All in all I enjoyed this game to start with then you realise they are catering to the average COD player seeing as that has went right downhill so I wouldn’t mind the elite classes if the game wasn’t full of little Timmy no thumbs who just want to “720 no scope bruuuh” :/

And before you say “get gud” I’ve played BF for about 10 years plus I know what I’m doing. It’s so noob friendly to cater to the COD community it’s unreal ! And even at that Fortnite is taking most of them.

(Not a BF hater I just want to see BF great again I guess

Comments

• SlugSniper
    864 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Then join a Back to Basics server.
  • Gmkillers
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Who wants to do that lol?
  • normzzzzzy
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 10
    SlugSniper wrote: »
    Then join a Back to Basics server.

Its damn near impossible to find a populated back to basics server

One of the most underrated game modes in the game in my own opinion
  • Gmkillers
    crabman169 wrote: »
    Its clear you don't actually know what your doing if you are just now complaining about things that have existed since launch yet apprantly it was fine back then?

Feel free to actually play a call of duty and see how wrong your ignorant statement is

This is a simple case of
    Get Good

The bomber, AA mortar haven’t been in the game since launch and you don’t think this game is noob friendly ?

• YourLocalPlumber
    1544 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Another "BF is becoming CoD" thread.
  • research-kitchen
    286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    720 no scope bruhhh :D
  • crabman169
    12602 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Gmkillers wrote: »
    crabman169 wrote: »
    Its clear you don't actually know what your doing if you are just now complaining about things that have existed since launch yet apprantly it was fine back then?

Feel free to actually play a call of duty and see how wrong your ignorant statement is

This is a simple case of
    Get Good

The bomber, AA mortar haven’t been in the game since launch and you don’t think this game is noob friendly ?

The normal bomber has and was doing the same thing as the heavy bomber, AA truck also has been a thing since launch (I assume that's what you mean as there is no such thing as a "AA mortar")

I mean if the game is so noob friendly as you say it is; why are you struggling?
  • ProAssassin2003
    2357 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 11
    When entire teams are going negative KDR with below 3000 points in Conquest and Operations this is most certainly not Noob friendly.

This is the hardest Battlefield to date for the new generation of players. BFV will be even worse. People are struggling in this game.

Played Operations and people couldn't even get out of spawn and they was Attacking with 32 players.

• HuwJarz
    3612 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    When entire teams are going negative KDR with below 3000 points in Conquest and Operations this is most certainly not Noob friendly.

This is the hardest Battlefield to date for the new generation of players. BFV will be even worse. People are struggling in this game.

Played Operations and people couldn't even get out of spawn and they was Attacking with 32 players.

I agree. Playing with a decent squad brings this into focus, especially in smaller gaming modes.

• Febelas
    101 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Not sure if I'd agree that the game is "noob friendly" overall, but I agree that the Ilya and the mortar truck require no skill to use successfully.

• Old_man_Peli
    1026 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I agree with several points about major creative decisions in the game. Planes, tanks, behemoths are all decisions that make me scratch my head

I like this game. I really enjoy it but the late creative decisions as well as refusing to fix the legacy issues as well as the performance of the game, (framerate and server) makes it difficult to enjoy (though I try)
  • ProAssassin2003
    2357 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    If only BF1 had Javelins, MBT LAWS and Stiglas eh?

It would be so much less 'noob friendly'!

Although I do agree that Limpet reload should be a second or 2 quicker.......

Yeah when I see BF4 had more skill I just LOL. BF4 was more casual then BF1 by far. Thermals Auto locks you name it.
  • Grizzlybearr66
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ^^ You're going to need some aloe for that burn
  • Old_man_Peli
    1026 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    they added bombers which i’ll grant you are easy to kill yeah... after they have killed everyone in what seems to be a 2 mile radius by the ridiculous splash damage.

The answer to that is an LMG ( Burton incendiary rounds anyone?) or the AA guns.
    tanks which 90% sit at the back of the map and are only venerable to AA rockets and cannons, they even “nerfed” your ability to take a tank out in one with the support class where in BF 4 you got 3 C4 now you only get 1 limpet.. meaning if you run up behind a tank that is camping at spawn you cannot blow it up as support instead you do 50 damage and need to resupply.

If you're trying to take a tank down with a limpet :
    1. You're doing it wrong
    2. The class you're using is wrong, Supports do not have anti-tank weaponry, You need to be using Assault class ( the clue of the role is in the name.. as in.. They lead an assault against infantry and can deal real damage to vehicles )
    Another beauty is the mortar AA truck. Who in the hell is responsible for this ? It’s almost as if Epic added it in the hope you go on Fortnite it’s that ridiculous. Sit about a mile away from any action and farm kills.. Wooow such a great addition.

If you're pushing up with infantry in a mortar AA truck close enough, chances are assaults will kill you before you get a decent streak.

Plus the mortar AA truck isn't exactly being a hindrance to the team by clearing out flags.

And then you have the elite classes which all you can do is team up against and hope they are truly awful at the game.

Bayonet charge them, dynamite, concentrated fire, melee from behind... There are many counters, use them.

And before you say “get gud” I’ve played BF for about 10 years plus I know what I’m doing. It’s so noob friendly to cater to the COD community it’s unreal ! And even at that Fortnite is taking most of them.

Fact is most of your complaints here in this thread is down to the inability to use the counters as they were intended.

You're using wrong classes to try to take down tanks for starters
    You're complaining about the mortar truck doing what it was designed to do instead of countering it
    You're not using the counters to elites.

If you put the same amount of energy into using the counters as you did with this thread, you would have 3 things less to complain about, seriously.

To be fair, just because they are counters to things in a game, it does not speak to it's effectiveness or efficiency as a counter.

I can say the smg 08 is balanced. Just create some distance because it's only good at close range.

That's not a sound argument.

The mortar truck can be countered bit can it be countered efficiently when it's hiding in spawn behind a hill with the inability to rocket it, kbullet and so forth.

Your solution would be the plane but the plane has its own issues to worry about.
  • Rev0verDrive
    6624 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    they added bombers which i’ll grant you are easy to kill yeah... after they have killed everyone in what seems to be a 2 mile radius by the ridiculous splash damage.

The answer to that is an LMG ( Burton incendiary rounds anyone?) or the AA guns.
    tanks which 90% sit at the back of the map and are only venerable to AA rockets and cannons, they even “nerfed” your ability to take a tank out in one with the support class where in BF 4 you got 3 C4 now you only get 1 limpet.. meaning if you run up behind a tank that is camping at spawn you cannot blow it up as support instead you do 50 damage and need to resupply.

If you're trying to take a tank down with a limpet :
    1. You're doing it wrong
    2. The class you're using is wrong, Supports do not have anti-tank weaponry, You need to be using Assault class ( the clue of the role is in the name.. as in.. They lead an assault against infantry and can deal real damage to vehicles )

If you're pushing up with infantry in a mortar AA truck close enough, chances are assaults will kill you before you get a decent streak.

Plus the mortar AA truck isn't exactly being a hindrance to the team by clearing out flags.

Bayonet charge them, dynamite, concentrated fire, melee from behind... There are many counters, use them.

Fact is most of your complaints here in this thread is down to the inability to use the counters as they were intended.

You're using wrong classes to try to take down tanks for starters
    You're complaining about the mortar truck doing what it was designed to do instead of countering it
    You're not using the counters to elites.

If you put the same amount of energy into using the counters as you did with this thread, you would have 3 things less to complain about, seriously.

To be fair, just because they are counters to things in a game, it does not speak to it's effectiveness or efficiency as a counter.

I can say the smg 08 is balanced. Just create some distance because it's only good at close range.

That's not a sound argument.

The mortar truck can be countered bit can it be countered efficiently when it's hiding in spawn behind a hill with the inability to rocket it, kbullet and so forth.

Your solution would be the plane but the plane has its own issues to worry about.

Exactly, the counter would be a plane. Regardless its issues it's a solid counter to camping vehicles.