PS4 Community Event - Friday Sept. 28th @20:00 UK! - HOSTED BY SMK GAMING

Comments

• blindsniper63
    2167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    100th post!

Is that good or bad ?
  • Trokey66
    6198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    100th post!

Is that good or bad ?

Don't know but either way it was the 100th post.
  • blindsniper63
    2167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    100th post!

Is that good or bad ?

Let me know when 199 :D
  • Trokey66
    6198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    100th post!

Is that good or bad ?

Will do, it's yours B)
  • blindsniper63
    100th post!

Is that good or bad ?

Will do, it's yours B)

Were on our way
  • The_BERG_366
    1641 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Sciolist wrote: »

this is not bagfest.

Think you might have missed the title of the thread.

this is exactly the point. THIS is not YOUR bagfest, it's not your event, it's our event. it's the event that @dA_9_eL_81 posted and he defined it to be our all event...

Well Berg,do you know what a reenactment is?
    Props to @da el for resuscitating old threads but the ideas have been posted to death by other mates.
    Yet you call that irrelevant. When you decide to be the judge, make sure you have the tools, the logic, the right measures and checks and balances.

I am waiting for you to say that bagfest is some kind of trademark of who God knows...

this is not bagfest. it's simply an event to play against each other, nothing more. of course others have posted similar things before and so did people all the way back in bf3 or even in other games...
    this idea is so general that it's obnoxious to claim any "rights" on it. therefore I don't have to know anything about what other people posted before. this is not a revival... and it was never supposed to be. therefore what was said in these threads or what those events were supposed to be is not relevant now.

speaking of judging: remind yourself who came into this thread demanding that certain people should not be allowed to play. nothing gave you the right to do that. make sure to have your own stuff sorted first...
    regardless: try to forget about bagfest for now. take this event for what it is: an event of the community to come together and play this game... nothing more. thx

Well Berg this is the reason why you can't and won't be part of forumfield spirit ever. The story starts with BF3 , when some randoms animated by fun mostly, set up probably one of the most greatest gaming experience worldwide.

Called by most "comp" guys casuls, n 00bs whatever, cause BC2, BF3 had a great pro scene, unlike BF4, the forums were a battle scene full of amazing threads, less moderated, stats talking free, banter etc, BUT they developed the forumfield spirit.

Many of great players in comp scene migrated to forumfield spirit because that is what defines us after all. Fun and respect.

Many of those that founded that spirit, nowadays are with angels now, players that are true legends amongst us.
    I doubt you will ever understand that, and I doubt you would be part of a true forumfield event.
    The last one, founded by Trokey, Brent and the gang, was meant to pay our respect to a man who was an avid gamer, and died in a crash accident.

So THAT was last forumfield event(6 months ago) where everyone played BF4 in CQ large maps with knife and pistols only. For couple of hours, in which i had to stay more kicking tryhards with n00bie weapons from our server. AND EVERY SECOND WORTH IT. There were no winners and no losers. A thing that you can't see it.

That's the reason why you would never understand and call that spirit irrelevant. You can't comprehend, your ideas mean nothing to us. And that's also the reason why, those who do not respect that history, won't be welcomed.

From time to time, I think you should admit that world didn't start with you.

I read about this thread and honestly thought about joining it. however given that I didn't know this individual I assumed thst I would be rather out of place so I decided to not attend.

and true I don't feel this spirit, but u should realise that it's hard when the guy who proclaims it is the same one that started calling me a comp wannabe out of nowhere in his first reply to me for no reason whatsoever. there was nothing but hostility from day one from your side and I'm still not entirely sure why that was the case.

I'm not saying that the history is entirely irrelevant but thst it is irrelevant in regard to this event. I'm saying this event is independent of the past and is not supposed to be a revival of whatever u guys used to do back in the day and I hence don't see why you feel the right to exclude people. if u want to do your own event with your selected people then go for it...

finally u should realise that ff is simply the community that is active in this forum (as others already mentioned) and not just the guys u personally like or whatever super amazing individuals from the past. that includes people like me and many others that don't feel your spirit but are active here.
    despite you trying to push me into a elitist role it is in fact you that act like an elitist all the time. degrading people's opinions based on their history of bf3 or other past games or even their activity in this forums and similar things.
    the world for sure didn't start with me, but thst doesn't change the fact that history isn't as important as u want it to be. u live in the past and get mad when people don't care about it. the past is the past, take it for what it is. I won't give props to people for what they did years ago, neither do I expect the same from other people. now is the time of bf1, regardless of how **** u think the game is. I don't care about what people did in bf3 in bf4 or in bfh now... its good memories but that's it, nothing more.
  • Sciolist
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

this is not bagfest.

this is exactly the point. THIS is not YOUR bagfest, it's not your event, it's our event. it's the event that @dA_9_eL_81 posted and he defined it to be our all event...

It's not my event but it is my event?

I'm not interested in the politics, just call what I see. Your reputation for refusing to be wrong on even any minor point is intact.
  • Sciolist
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    *Looks in, sees usual tryhards who will concentrate on kd, spm and playing the objective. Will still try and turn up, Ararebo in hand. Makes excuse that the three people with more kills with it have played more games. Expects to feature in a four hour video about how we lost.*

If I see you dead by someone else, I'm bagging you even if you can't see me doing it.

@Sciolist this is what it used to be like , my last video of a series of 4.

This is what we do now and before you ask no i won't be there.

That is a thing of beauty. How the game should be played. :)
  • The_BERG_366
    1641 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

this is not bagfest.

I'm not interested in the politics, just call what I see. Your reputation for refusing to be wrong on even any minor point is intact.

it is all our event, the event of everyone and not what a few apparently defined to be bagfest in the past. and yes I made a mistake when forming the sentence u quoted for obvious reasons but that doesn't change my point (I'm aware that this is not contradicting what u said about my "reputation"...)

but yeah whatever, see you guys at the event. until then I'll make sure to leave my reputation intact.
  • Sciolist

this is not bagfest.

it is all our event, the event of everyone and not what a few apparently defined to be bagfest in the past. and yes I made a mistake when forming the sentence u quoted for obvious reasons but that doesn't change my point (I'm aware that this is not contradicting what u said about my "reputation"...)

but yeah whatever, see you guys at the event. until then I'll make sure to leave my reputation intact.

Hmmm, I had a lot of red wine last night followed by some lovely port. Reading my comment back today, it appears more aggressive than I ever intended. There should have least been a tongue sticking out emoticon.

I'll put a few here to make up for it. :p :p :p :p :p
  • HuwJarz
    3469 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Peace seems to be breaking out. How lovely.
  • Prep768
    2720 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    HuwJarz wrote: »

Shut up Greeny
  • HuwJarz
    Prep768 wrote: »

Shut up Greeny

Why? Would it hurt for people to be a bit more civil?
  • Prep768
    2720 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Shut up Greeny

Why? Would it hurt for people to be a bit more civil?

What? Too soon or was it the lack of :p

Either way if you are offended by my comment, please accept my apologies, it was meant in jeast.
  • HuwJarz
    Lack of smiley ;-). Accepted.
  • Sciolist
    Shut up Greeny.
  • HuwJarz
    edited August 12
    Knob! ;-)

Now, let’s have a game and move on! It will be fun.
  • Imabaka70
    2134 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited August 12
    Ill have to convert the date over to United States central time. To make sure I can make this.

If we are having a troll and bagging fest I’ll be sure to bring my biggest troll rifle the martini sniper
  • FF_smart27
    1927 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I hung up my try hard pants long ago after the T1 tournament and play the game in my leopard skin mankini whilst caressing a cold beverage among my nether region (can send pics if you want)
    b2tchwood wrote: »
    Pics please!

I have seen the picture and can tell you it's not a pretty sight :tongue:
  • Sciolist
    FF_smart27 wrote: »
    I hung up my try hard pants long ago after the T1 tournament and play the game in my leopard skin mankini whilst caressing a cold beverage among my nether region (can send pics if you want)
    b2tchwood wrote: »
    Pics please!

I have seen the picture and can tell you it's not a pretty sight :tongue:

It's my feature wall in my bedroom.

It's the cold beverage that does it for me.