Closed alpha (PC only) full details.

Comments

• GrizzGolf
    521 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    So people from the first batch get to do it all over again? Nice!
  • smokintom214
    911 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Looks like it. I hope they turned up the graphics Abit more. But everything else is the same as last
  • PresidentooOO
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Why pre-order a game if you will be excluded from pre alpha?
    I am so stupid
  • Phugazi
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Dang it...don't have my new rig built yet. Hoping to have it done by the beat, and if not, then by the final release at least. Nvidia, hurry up and announce your new cards!
  • smokintom214
    911 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Phugazi wrote: »
    Dang it...don't have my new rig built yet. Hoping to have it done by the beat, and if not, then by the final release at least. Nvidia, hurry up and announce your new cards!

I don't think alpha is that important. Beta will be where it's at which is in less than a month away.. we will have a closer to full build of the game as a whole vs very limited features and options.
  • Zviko0
    835 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I am so stupid

So you pre-ordered because you thought you'll be able to test it? Yes you are.. :D
  • smokintom214
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    I am so stupid

So you pre-ordered because you thought you'll be able to test it? Yes you are.. :D

Pretty sure it's invite only lol
  • LOLGotYerTags
    9093 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    I am so stupid

Pre-ordering is not an automatic invitation to a closed Alpha.

Pre-ordering gets you into the closed Beta which I assume is what you're referring to.
  • smokintom214
    I am so stupid

Pre-ordering is not an automatic invitation to a closed Alpha.

Pre-ordering gets you into the closed Beta which I assume is what you're referring to.

Either way if you pre-ordered battlefield V it will be a game to get. Throughout alpha's first stage battlefield V got very few negative remarks compared to black ops 4's beta which has many, and many of those fans are definitely not liking it. BfV beta will be alot better.