Canada in BFV

Hamgamer99
3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Dice, please, please, do something for Canada. Wether it be customization options, factions for maps, a Canadian battle in mp, a story in the campaign. If it's not too much trouble. Apocalypse was my favourite dlc, but I felt Canada was underrepresented. (Yes I know we were still technically part of the British empire at the time) just a request. Thanks for taking the time to get this far in the message

Comments

• 0ld_yell0w
    372 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You do realize that Canada's support in WW2 consisted of ; A moose, a flying squirrel a canoo and a mountie ? Bet tvose things is in the customisation part ;)
  • crabman169
    12114 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Best bet is customisation options (which lets be honest are gonna be the exact same as the British standard kit)

Maybe you could have flag patchs and regiments sown into the chest or shoulders

Codww2 has Canadian customisation and it is literally a recolour of that classes outfit (sniper's ghille suit and expeditionary's Scottish outfit) there is a literal Canadian flag outfit as well
  • Hamgamer99
    0ld_yell0w wrote: »
    You do realize that Canada's support in WW2 consisted of ; A moose, a flying squirrel a canoo and a mountie ? Bet tvose things is in the customisation part ;)

Though, I would love to ride a moose into battle XD, we did make most of the planes for the Battle of Britain, am we stormed Juno beach on D-Day which was arguably one of the most defended beaches, with some setbacks as well. Though we did less than ww1 we still did a good amount.
  • lorenzburg
    58 postsMember Member
    Probably Canadians, Australians, New Zealanders, etc. will be part of the British Empire forces, the uniforms could be customizable in order to attach a canadian/australian patch or they could be an archetype for the British Empire.
  • Hamgamer99
    lorenzburg wrote: »
    Probably Canadians, Australians, New Zealanders, etc. will be part of the British Empire forces, the uniforms could be customizable in order to attach a canadian/australian patch or they could be an archetype for the British Empire.

That would certainly be better than nothing, but unlike ww1 we were fighting as our own country.
  • Hamgamer99
    Hamgamer99 wrote: »
    Dice, please, please, do something for Canada. Wether it be customization options, factions for maps, a Canadian battle in mp, a story in the campaign. If it's not too much trouble. Apocalypse was my favourite dlc, but I felt Canada was underrepresented. (Yes I know we were still technically part of the British empire at the time) just a request. Thanks for taking the time to get this far in the message
    I realize that this is probably too late to affect anything, but maybe a grand operation about the liberation of Holland