Battlefield 1

WINNERMIKE5
7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
This is not a complaint. I bought Battlefield 1. I really didn't want to buy Battlefield 1. I wanted Battlefield 5. So I figured Battlefield 5 it's going to take awhile to make you know with submarines, new tanks ,new Jets, new weapons ,more players online at the same time, bigger boards, amazing looking cities bridges that blow up..etc etc etc..SO this is what EA did..they called Battlefield 2 Battlefield 5. I was very upset . I was steaming mad. How could you call Battlefield 2 Battlefield 5 it's impossible. I just wanted to say. I will never buy another Battlefield game ever again. There's a new game on the horizon for people that want the real Battlefield 5 this game is called World War 3...Coming soon.. this company looks promising all of my money for this new game World War 3. From what I seen it looks amazing it's got everything and I'm going to play that for the next 3-4 years. That's all I wanted to convey.

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    9339 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Complaint thread.
    This is not a complaint.

• robmcewen
    2852 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 10
    Do you need two threads about about World War 3?

Anyway, World War 3 is over rated, now World War 4 that would be cool setting, AK's and M4's are overrated, Sticks and Stones is where it's at.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    9748 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    World War 3 thread should be in off topic as it has a big fat zero to do with BF.

Moved.
  • StretchyBlackMan
    63 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Battlefield 2 already exists.

It was released June 2005.

Why does this thread exist.
    Are you secretly a spokesman for WW3?
  • WINNERMIKE5
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just call it Battlefield 2. 5
  • CRAZY_EVAN1
    117 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    don't feed the troll.
  • HonestSoul333
    1320 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    lol what is this