We have pushed a fix to address the issue with Rank 20 rewards. If you are missing your rewards for Class Rank 20, please play a match to completion and the Rewards should drop into your Armory.

Thanks for sticking with us.

Single Play?

krussell882
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Is it true that BFV does not allow single play?

Comments

• lorenzburg
    63 postsMember Member
    At the moment, I think that nothing has been said about it. I remember that DICE was trying to make something similar in BF1 but since now nothing has been implemented.
    Honestly, it wouldn't be a bad idea to be able to play against the AI not only in the campaign!

If it's going to happen, I hope it will be implemented also in BF1!
  • YourLocalPlumber
    1544 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There are War Stories....
  • plliadidas
    124 postsMember Member
    And they will have combined arms mode which there is always a way to lock it and play by yourself which will be only bots and random mission generator or you can play with up to three others
  • smokintom214
    1053 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There will be single player content called "war stories" which is the same thing as battlefield 1's war stories.
  • Hortey
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It would be nice to figure out how to play some of the vehicles in a neutral setting, even if it is just like BF4's training level.

There are some planes I don't even know how to fly because I've only ever flown for about 30 seconds and got blown away my a 40+ rank pilot only to not see an open slot for a plane for another 4 hours of play. Same can go with tanks, I never even knew the assault tank existed until a couple months back as I was still trying to get the hang of the heavy and landships.

That IMO is not only because of a lack of single player maps where you just get to drive each tank (the flight levels are one type of plane, different controls, and 3rd person view only... so it doesn't teach anything)... but it is also due to the pathetically low number of vehicles combined with long respawn rates. I played Op Firestorm yesterday and it was insane with 4 helicopters, 4 jets, 6 tanks, 2 lavs and a handful of transport vehicles all clashing. The most I have ever seen on a BF1 map was 6 planes and 4 tanks, but often enough people just pick arty or the tiny tanks and waste the slot.
  • dmccar1001
    627 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hortey wrote: »
    It would be nice to figure out how to play some of the vehicles in a neutral setting, even if it is just like BF4's training level.

Just join an empty server and use them all day if you like. Oftentimes someone else will join and you can do 1 vs 1 airplanes all day with no stats that count.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    9748 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator

BFV will have a "campaign" in the same way BF1 had a campaign in the form of war stories.

So no, BFV will have a single player, And a co-op aswell as Multiplayer.
  • smokintom214
    1053 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

BFV will have a "campaign" in the same way BF1 had a campaign in the form of war stories.

So no, BFV will have a single player, And a co-op aswell as Multiplayer.

And a royal mode and new operations called grand operations expanded over 5 days(modes)