Standard issue rifles

XxSnowballxX505
11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Hi there, I want to make an end to all the endless debate about races in bf1 Especially with the scout kit there has been issues gone around with, And I came up with a pretty much of a solid solution and that is to make every rifle available to every class in any game mod, I have contacted live support member of EA and they are making notes. can any one help me fight this endless discussion and back me up to head to a solid solution...people have been bragging about this discussion that has been going on since it's release. Standard issue rifles should be available for every character in game.

Comments

• The_BERG_366
    2074 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hi there, I want to make an end to all the endless debate about races in bf1 Especially with the scout kit there has been issues gone around with, And I came up with a pretty much of a solid solution and that is to make every rifle available to every class in any game mod, I have contacted live support member of EA and they are making notes. can any one help me fight this endless discussion and back me up to head to a solid solution...people have been bragging about this discussion that has been going on since it's release. Standard issue rifles should be available for every character in game.

1. why is this topic in the incursions section?
    2. this is not a solid solution. it's neither solid nor a solution to the problem you mentioned. all it would do is kill the balance...