=UWS= United We Stand ~ RECRUITING (Est. 2003) [PC]

Comments

• TrunkzJr
    1598 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks to all the members that have joined us recently, if anyone is interested in joining us feel free to join the Teamspeak and our forums.
  • SecretSquirrel43
    216 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BF:V Alpha 2 is done today, and all members will be back on the BF:1 grind. Feel free to swing by!
  • TrunkzJr
    1598 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Currently have 11 guys in a channel playing BF1, a very activity community :)
  • TrunkzJr
    Community still active and booming
  • SecretSquirrel43
    216 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Lots of fun tonight, come on and stop by tomorrow for more!
  • TrunkzJr
    UWS= we are a multigaming Community who have a great player base and alot of skilled players who play PUBG and many other games like BF1/DAYZ/ARMA3/EFT/RS6 to name a few feel free to check us out here at

Teamspeak: ts.uwsgaming.com
  • TrunkzJr
    More than welcome to check us out
  • TrunkzJr
    Players on every late night :)
  • SecretSquirrel43
    Many people on tonight, come on by for a great community!
  • TrunkzJr
    Great community always growing. Once known as Stars and Stripes now known as United We Stand :)
  • SecretSquirrel43
    Hop on tonight, already have several playing and would love to have you join us!
  • TrunkzJr
    More than welcome to check us out today :)
  • SecretSquirrel43
    Already 10 on tonight, feel free to join!
  • SecretSquirrel43
    Lots on tonight, getting ready and geared up for BF:V beta next week!
  • SecretSquirrel43
    We should have a good many on, the weeks almost done. Stop on by for great times!
  • SecretSquirrel43
    Come on and stop by as we get ready for the beta next week! We are still very active in BF:1 and will be playing a ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ton in the BF:V beta
  • SecretSquirrel43
    Stop by for a weekend of fun! Plenty will be playing after our community meeting tonight!
  • CmdoDelta
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    Were you a clan of Wolfenstein Enemy Territory? I remember of some clan with same name and I think same tag... that was a long long time ago though.. and pretty sure I joined it for a short time too (before I left the game)! :P

Anyway, I could be interested... I'm fairly new to BF1 but not to shooters and nor BF franchise... I'm playing this since BF2, played alot BFBC2 and a bit of BF3... And I'm having a blast with BF1.. considering to buy BFV but I read that the squad work would be even more important in BFV so I think having some solid teammates to coop with would be a damn great idea!

EDIT: oh damn, just read Teamspeak... I guess i'll pass... but still interested to know if you were a W:ET clan or not LOL! But I think I read you changed name so it's probably not your clan I was in in W:ET. Too bad! :P good luck
  • TrunkzJr
    CmdoDelta wrote: »
    Were you a clan of Wolfenstein Enemy Territory? I remember of some clan with same name and I think same tag... that was a long long time ago though.. and pretty sure I joined it for a short time too (before I left the game)! :P

Anyway, I could be interested... I'm fairly new to BF1 but not to shooters and nor BF franchise... I'm playing this since BF2, played alot BFBC2 and a bit of BF3... And I'm having a blast with BF1.. considering to buy BFV but I read that the squad work would be even more important in BFV so I think having some solid teammates to coop with would be a damn great idea!

EDIT: oh damn, just read Teamspeak... I guess i'll pass... but still interested to know if you were a W:ET clan or not LOL! But I think I read you changed name so it's probably not your clan I was in in W:ET. Too bad! :P good luck

No it wouldn't be us, we moved and changed our name in 2016 August. Also you should give Teamspeak a chance, we know discord is the more popular one to use atm but Teamspeak 5 is coming out in a few months which should rival it, not to mention you'd be missing out on a long time Battlefield Community that has played every single BF title in 1942 :)
  • CmdoDelta
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I probably roamed all VOIP softwares available already lol. And I think Discord it easy cuz it's free lol..

But anyway, i found a bunch of people to play with already. Since I speak french, i tried to find a french group (harder than finding english ones lol).. but i think i found something interesting for once :P

Wish you all the best and have a lot of fun during the BFV beta if you guys play :)