Getting banned for doing good, whats up with that???

SnakeEater221
14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
How can you get banned for playing good??, an getting very lucky with a headshot on a bomber pilot an front gunner with the martini henry?

Comments

• SnakeEater221
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I finshed in the top three, before the next round banned wtf!!
  • Contra87
    698 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Was it a collateral, back to back shots or two separate incidents? I’d call two of them fishy, and the third I’d defer to @Imabaka70 as to how likely sniping two pilots in one round is.
  • Miles_Vappa
    264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Badmins will ban you if their feelings get hurt, let alone if you play well.

My advice? Don’t take this game as seriously as they do - just find another server.
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Contra87 wrote: »
    Was it a collateral, back to back shots or two separate incidents? I’d call two of them fishy, and the third I’d defer to @Imabaka70 as to how likely sniping two pilots in one round is.

My personal record in one round is 3 pilots. I know where to aim to hit the pilot. But even know this it isnt a sure fire thing. So many things go into hit them.... ping, are they flying straight, the rifle and distance you are.

But as far as getting actually banned for doing so I’ve never heard of this. Unless this is on a custom server and you made someone salty.
  • SnakeEater221
    He should have turned his plane if thats the chase, not my fault he cant fly worth a damn lol
  • SnakeEater221
    No they was all in one shot, i just turned an aimed at the front of plane as it came down an killed them both
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Play on official servers
  • Contra87
    Imabaka70 wrote: »

My personal record in one round is 3 pilots. I know where to aim to hit the pilot. But even know this it isnt a sure fire thing. So many things go into hit them.... ping, are they flying straight, the rifle and distance you are.

But as far as getting actually banned for doing so I’ve never heard of this. Unless this is on a custom server and you made someone salty.

I figured you’d done it if anyone. I’ve got a hit marker twice, but never actually killed the the pilot. And I shoot at most of them. Lol
    No they was all in one shot, i just turned an aimed at the front of plane as it came down an killed them both

So this was an Attack Plane? I’d call that luck. I thought you said bomber in the op, and I’ve never seen anyone dive a bomber at an objective. I reckon I see as many as the next guy...
  • SnakeEater221
    The caproni ca5 bomber, attack plane which ever, all i know is the crazy sumbitch nose dived at the objective i just aimed an fired, didnt think id kill them both just luck is all, iv played this game since it came out, one of those cry babies that died is acting like a call of duty camping ****, that just lost his 25 kill streak or sumin, i just wann play bf1 an have fun, i was just curious if this has happend to anybody else?
  • MurfCr
    1012 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I blasted both gunners out of the same bomber with back to back head shots. 1 coming then one going. Enfield silenced.
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    MurfCr wrote: »

I blasted both gunners out of the same bomber with back to back head shots. 1 coming then one going. Enfield silenced.

This was he perfect storm. I sweet spotted both of the players in this plane. I actually have tons of videos of me ruining pilots days lol.
  • Pelliy
    2087 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    How can you get banned for playing good??, an getting very lucky with a headshot on a bomber pilot an front gunner with the martini henry?

if you were banned on an official server, FF banned you. If you were banned on a rented server, the admin banned.
  • Contra87
    MurfCr wrote: »

Apologies for leaving you out and for being a naysayer. Lol.
  • olavafar
    1929 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The first question to sort out was if it was a rented or official server.

On rented servers you are at the mercy of the renter (ask @MachoFantast1c0 and he will tell you a few 'sunshine' stories about doing good on rented servers...). I doubt FF would ban you for just a lucky shot against a plane.

I take regular shots at planes with whatever I have in my hands and I have sniped two and hand gunned down one plane in the same round without any ban. Now, I have also missed (or just caused plane damage) with a zillion shots so maybe that makes my accidental hits less strange...
  • Don_en_Ad
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2018
    I actually have tons of videos of me ruining pilots days lol.

Imabaka70 battlefield tracker rank 7 new account

I think you have been banned several times.

Fake skills

• TEKNOCODE
    10718 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2018
    Don_en_Ad wrote: »

Fake skills

Someone doesn’t know how the internet works.

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/psn/imabaka

@Imabaka70
  • Imabaka70
    Don_en_Ad wrote: »

Fake skills

[/quote]

The Imabaka70 is my pc account. My pc was piece together and could barely play bf1. It’s been having issues and I can’t afford to fully fix it yet.

My main accout is on playstation
  • Rogue-Mike
    288 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    SWISH SWISH BOOM!

Bad Admins getting salty. Shoulda seen the crap they'd pull back in BF3 and BF4. Stupidest rules like not lock ons or shotguns, heck no air vehicles. Yet they'd be rocking it all and would ban anyone who dared challenge em.

• Imabaka70
    Rogue-Mike wrote: »
    SWISH SWISH BOOM!

Bad Admins getting salty. Shoulda seen the crap they'd pull back in BF3 and BF4. Stupidest rules like not lock ons or shotguns, heck no air vehicles. Yet they'd be rocking it all and would ban anyone who dared challenge em.

Yup no lock ons and no rpgs but they would be flying around shooting everyone in a helicopter