300 vehicle damage

Lahoo_Eckbert
1319 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Why does damage to behemoth count as 1?
I made it to 220 and then did like 300 damage to a behemoth and I went up like 20 points.
Seems very unfair.
Also is there an easy way of hitting that 300 in a round?

Comments

• disposalist
    9009 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I made it to 220 and then did like 300 damage to a behemoth and I went up like 20 points.
    Seems very unfair.
    It's easier on planes with AA on a map like Sinai or St Quentin.
  • Contra87
    698 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Also, Operations will have longer rounds IF it goes for all three battalions. More tanks/planes to damage. The down side is you May only be able to get at them from the business end.
  • hellfire_cthulhu
    120 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Horses + AT gun, they used to count for that assignment (Horses counts as vehicles). I don't know if that still works after the updates. Maybe on Suez or Sinai desert.
  • Lahoo_Eckbert
    1319 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Seems very unfair.
    It's easier on planes with AA on a map like Sinai or St Quentin.

AA damage doesn't count, has to be explosives I guess.
    Horses + AT gun, they used to count for that assignment (Horses counts as vehicles). I don't know if that still works after the updates. Maybe on Suez or Sinai desert.

I got it in Sinai desert. A tank, a horse and a couple of small vehicles got me the achievement.