Weekly BF

Help with airplane roadkills.

biketankbob
85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I am trying to complete Friendly Skies -Veteran,any suggestions on how to get roadkills with an airplane. I not skilled enough to get the destroy 25 tanks assignment.
Thanks

Comments

• Trokey66
    8520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    On maps with the Airship Bohemeth fly along the top of it, usually good for a kill or 2.

OR

Just kamikaze into people......
  • magosnow
    607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited August 2018
    I'm not entirely sure, but if planes crash into your C class blimp it should count as roadkill,no? That happens a lot to me.
    I did the method of trokey with the snipers on top of the airship.
    Anyway killing tank might even be faster if you obly play soisson amd sinai
  • xxDicemanxx
    418 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    just run people over in sinai desert or in air aasault take airship and watch people smash into you.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    buzzing with propellers through people dropping in parachutes counts if I am not mistaken.
  • EdwinSpangler
    1783 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    buzzing with propellers through people dropping in parachutes counts if I am not mistaken.

It does. -And rotating to vertical position helps a ton.
  • hellfire_cthulhu
    120 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'd say Sinai desert, slow down when you're getting close to the ground, avoid getting close to tanks
    An example:

• Trokey66
    8520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Do NOT true to roadkill cavalry though......
  • pest174
    811 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm doing this assignment as well. I'm going with the tank kills route tho. In a single match I got about 9 tanks. Since artillery trucks seem to be the trend now, they usually sit stationary at their spawn, and are easy pickings. About 2 to 3 shots with the primary, then finish them off with the secondary. Ignoring infantry also helps. Don't mess with them, and they won't try to shoot you down.

I had the misfortune of being road killed by a bomber on Fao Fortress. I was running around resupplying our spawn camping snipers, when all of a sudden a bomber gently landed behind us, and ran over about 5 snipers, including myself.
  • ElliotLH
    8525 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tactically crashing in to someone using an AA on you quite often works. Most of mine were enemy pilots bailing in to my propellers though.
  • research-kitchen
    357 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You don't have to watch the whole video, just start at 2:23 mark. Best roadkill I ever seen.
  • DigitalHype
    776 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You don't have to watch the whole video, just start at 2:23 mark. Best roadkill I ever seen.

Not impressed. In fact, there is an argument to be made it was cheating for an unlock. It was staged. They had people on comms on both teams. Those guys didn't even try to get out of the way, and were just standing on the hill.
  • research-kitchen
    357 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    All those people in the video except chile was in my teamspeak. It wasn't staged, and no one was CHEATING! Nice try on the assumption mr judge and jury.
  • DigitalHype
    776 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    All those people in the video except chile was in my teamspeak. It wasn't staged, and no one was CHEATING! Nice try on the assumption mr judge and jury.

Bologna. You were coordinating with at least one individual on the opposite team. It's in the chat as well as your TS. There were people on the oppositive team in your TS saying "stop shooting", and also telling you that you were spotted by them. It might be the case that the people that got RK'd weren't in on it. But, people on the enemy team were cooperating with you.
  • research-kitchen
    edited August 2018
    Whats your point? It was suppose to be a knife fight. It got out of control others not invited showed up, he couldn't be revived so he got the plane to kill snipers.

Anyone else think all of this was all staged?
  • TG_JAZZY
    1096 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Why do I never come accross 4 players grouped up and paying zero attention to the game or surroundings, it would maybe make up for the unstable servers in EU