Hosted a server today but...

W33DD0G
79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
Hosted a server for 7 days payed etc. Buth i can not find the server and it gifs errors when i press help ?.
Can somweone help me out with this?.

Gr John.

Comments

• IIPrest0nII
    1522 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Hi,

Have you tried to contact EA support? https://help.ea.com/contact-us/
  • W33DD0G
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    hey. yes already done. buth they dont know to-_-.
  • -Antares65z
    1579 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What do you mean you can't find the server? What did you name it? In the server browser, there should be a Server List, Favorites List and Your Servers. What's listed under Your Servers? If you have an active subscription, your server will show up there. The default server name is your player ID. Did you receive an email confirmation from EA/Origin with the receipt for your server subscription? If you didn't receive the email confirmation, then you didn't properly complete the purchase transaction.
  • W33DD0G
    edited August 2018
    Yes i have i know how it works. buth still nothing. i chekd my bank and the money is off and ghot an mail from ea ( the server for 7 days)
  • CrashCA
    933 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    And EA support can not help. Pretty standard. SAD !!
  • -Antares65z
    1579 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2018
    W33DD0G wrote: »
    Yes i have i know how it works. buth still nothing. i chekd my bank and the money is off and ghot an mail from ea ( the server for 7 days)

Did you quit the game and fire it back up? The browser is clunky now and often won't update the Favorite list or Your Servers tab unless you close the game and re-open. Whats the name of your server? I'll see if I can find it via search.
    Post edited by -Antares65z on