Need People for the Phantom Room? Post Here!

Comments

• semantikore
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited August 2016
    Looking for PC players to enter the phantom room. I have all four Final Stand dog tags to choose from. Who wants to participate?

@BaconBulletz, @DatEvo10: Are you already done with this? I sent you a friend request.
    Post edited by semantikore on
  • senior201111
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I need help too i have hanger 21 dog tag on ps4 id is senior20111
  • keltorr
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited August 2016
    I am looking for people to ride the elevator With me I have all 4 dog tags All assignments complete. I am on Xbox one. Tonicwolfeman is my gamertag
  • Ben8D8over
    940 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    jockness76 wrote: »
    Ben8D8over wrote: »
    jockness76 wrote: »
    I'm looking for help i got down the elevator yesterday got the bow but for some reason the phantom operative assignment hasn't worked i have phantom camos on whiteout/phantom tags on so if anyone can help me out can you message me on XBL xXxjocknessxXx online all day thanks

After you got the bow in the room, did you jump on top of the closet to activate the assignment ?

Yes I jumped up pressed X to interact with the paperwork but for some unknown reason it's not coming up on the assignments page on battlelog therefore I can't track my progress very frustrating!!! I was told it might take a little time to start hopefully it will resolve itself thanks for your help troops

Very strange, it should start right away. It does with all the guys I´ve taken there.
    You sure the server was ranked ?
    Did you have 4 or more players on the server ?
  • mitch-klais
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    edited August 2016
    i know it's late but can anyone help me get the bow i have 2 out of 4 of the dog tags (hanger 21 and hammerhead) psn: im_inigo_montoya
  • acedogasa
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I just completed the three assignments and have the operation whiteout dog tag.
    I am looking for some people on PC to get this done with.
  • Ben8D8over
    940 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    i know it's late but can anyone help me get the bow i have 2 out of 4 of the dog tags (hanger 21 and hammerhead) psn: im_inigo_montoya

I need one more for the next trip. Add me on psn and send me a message.
  • Monksy21
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I hav the first assignment. As soon as i hav done tht i will need help with the rest. Anyone up for it? Psn Monksy_21
  • Ben8D8over
    Monksy21 wrote: »
    I hav the first assignment. As soon as i hav done tht i will need help with the rest. Anyone up for it? Psn Monksy_21

Finish all 3 assignments and we´ll take you to the elevator, no problem
  • Etikettizet
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    edited August 2016
    EDIT: Got it

Got the hangar dog tag, I'm on PC. Looking for a group for the elevator part
  • philliplowrance
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I am on xboxone, gamer tag FrontRunner13, I have all assignments complete, my camos and all 4 dog tags and would like to go down please.
  • Helurj
    Hi! I'm on PC and I have the Karelia and Whiteout tags. Anyone? :)
  • Han5a
    Xboxone. Me and a friend need two more for the phantom bow. I've got all four dog tas and my friend has three. contact Han5a or gorgern.
  • SinisterMedic
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Xbox One: Me and my friend have the Hanger 21 and Operation Whiteout dog tags and are looking for 2 more helpful individuals!
    Message - Erol1234,
    I am free Tuesday morning, Wednesday afternoon.
  • Andre11110000
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I have the Hangar 21 tag and the operation whiteout tag im on PS4 I need help with the elevator.
  • FlatFootFloogie
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited August 2016
    On PS3. Need people to go to phantom room. I have the Giants of Karelia dog tag. FlatFootFloogie Put Phantom Room in message title. Thanks! EDIT: I now have all four dog tags. Hit me up for the elevator ride. Thanks
    Post edited by FlatFootFloogie on
  • MadSand360Man
    I have Giants and Hammerhead, playing on xbox one. GT MadSand360Man
  • El_Valos
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    PC : Hello, I own the Hammerhead dog tags and play on PC. I want to access the room for Bow and assignement.

Who's in ? My ID : El_Valos
    Helurj wrote: »
    Hi! I'm on PC and I have the Karelia and Whiteout tags. Anyone? :)

I'm in ! You can add me. I will leave you a message for organising the party.
  • lnknprkpl
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Been playing battlefield 4 since it came out. Why is there so much lag? Got a brand new modem and router yet a second behind everything. Battlog won't work. Could it be charter?
  • Cryphisss
    3110 postsMember, Developer DICE, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V
    Hi there @lnknprkpl. Please create a thread about your problem as this one is discussing/about a totally different topic. :)