"You have lost connection to EA servers"

Comments

• Oxize
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Teusday and still no news from EA or Dice, like i though already.

@LOLGotYerTags Comeon, talk to some ppl please, and let them dive throughly into this problem. Dont keep us waiting.
  • MG42JoKeR
    339 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Failed to connect...
  • mrph0x
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Well, atleast it's a regular work day, and still problems.. Hopefully this time someone is awake and can take a look at it, or perhaps they're hungover from Gamescon? :D
  • GENERALONGDONG
    404 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hilarious, this company makes billions yet can't even keep the servers online.
  • Evilbreaker87
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    28.8.2018, 10 PM Austria, cannot connect to servers, really annoying... i preordered BETAField 5 for PC aswell... if those Problems keeps being an issue im forced to cancel it and try COD Black Ops 4, maybe their servers running smoothly...
  • TheManiac213
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Cant join servers who run standart maps it loads for 5 seconds and then im back to the server browser with no message however when i join a server who runs a DLC map atm i can join the server and it loads and if a standart maps comes up i can play on it...
  • F_LL_TH_BL_NKS
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    HQuserTR wrote: »
    Should we get a refund and destroy bf1 ?

because this is happening since the launch of bf1

If this is any indication of how they handle the servers, it's an indication of how their sales are going to go for this new BF coming out.

I would rather buy a console and play a game that actually can provide good servers. The connection has been down for nearly a week now.
  • Glydyr
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same problem here.

Started yesterday, failed to connect to server. Only just bought the game because BF5 looks good, all ive had is problems playing...
  • Comrade_Midget
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Connection problems since weekend. I mean it's not that whe payed allot for Premium. It's not a new game, where you expect these problems the first days. So please EA. Get down from the throne and. Tell us what is happening. I should say thank you. But my parents told me not to lie. So i wont say it
  • DigitalHype
    808 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The silence from EA/DICE on this problem is deafening. With all the users reporting the same problem today, it's disturbing that someone from EA/DICE hasn't at least commented that they are aware. Either they don't know about it, misunderstand the scope, or they are all just helpless to troubleshoot and hoping it will just "go away" over time.
  • Ecaidian
    126 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    If you want to get their attention, start blowing up social media and tagging them in it. They don't read these forums, so a waste of time.
  • bapman63
    935 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yup, just lost servers 7pm Pac time. Well at least I was able to finish the 3rd stage to bf5 before it booted me.
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    765 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wait, they're still down until now? Half a day has passed already and the servers are still down? I expected better, Dice.
  • MBOmnis
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 2018
    Wait, they're still down until now? Half a day has passed already and the servers are still down? I expected better, Dice.
    I managed to play just fine yesterday all through the night, but I'm having issues today again.
    It looks like it's affecting part of the playerbase at random intervals, so it's probably a mess of an issue to track and fix.

Heck, it feels like it's literally happening only to me, because I'm seeing more than a dozen full servers with 5+ people queued while I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs hoping not to get a "Unknown error" message.
  • Birchell7610
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    still can't connect to a game
  • Adsaau
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Kicks out while loading
  • Kummitukka
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    And it is still not working... Been like this for a week? Cant wait for bfv launch =D
  • zeroexdeadbeef
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    just used a 1hr xp boost logged in to game got 1 fight and now i cant connect seriously ea not only is ya server rife with hackers using damage mods and mutishot cheats

i think we deserve a fricken refund
  • RRedux
    736 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • oneCelph
    33 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    RRedux wrote: »

Not an acknowledgement about the problem but let's hope it is the solution.