BF4 PunkBuster false positive ban?

Comments

• harry0ld
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    @StarscreamUK PBStaffNick doesn't reply :/ . Isn't he another evenbalance bot?
  • StarscreamUK
    7523 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    No, otherwise you would have had an automated reply.

I told you he doesnt have to reply, it's his account, the procedure is you apply to evenbalance. Anything that happens outside of there is down to the individual.
  • harry0ld
    Yes, the procedure is to apply to evenbalance, their bot send you a message that someone must have cheated from your account and that''s the end of story.
  • Lucky_Sleven666
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    @claudio11santos you have already been told, your detection is not a bug, your ban is confirmed. It will not be lifted. You have even been told how to continue playing. Now it boils down to this, you are banned, it will not be lifted. If it was up to me, your forum ban would also be applied.

It is a BUG, ​​it has no evidence, it is not supported, it was a robot named ALEX J that responded with automated response, this is not a decision, there was no investigation, I never used anything, I HOPE ONE DAY THIS BUG IS RESOLVED or has a serious support with a real person to help in this fight

You are correct the same thing has happened to me. I am getting the exact same push back when I try to bring it to someones attention. Obviously they have been hacked by a real smart cookie and don't know it. I got the same Alex J response. I have played since day 1 and have never cheated and would never cheat. Now I am banned by Alex J also. Their system has been compromised and either they won't admit it, or do not know. Good Luck
  • Lucky_Sleven666
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    também fui banido injustamente desde maio , já tentei de tudo mas nada da certo, do nada sou expulso de todos os servidores e não tem ninguém pra nos ajudar

it is a waste of time, my friend, unfortunately there is no solution, in all countries this happened, people were banned for no reason, and there is no support to help. It's too sad to go through this. :'(

You are correct, it is happening and they can't catch the guys doing it. Just a lot of nasty double talk is all you will get. I am banned because they have been hacked and are covering it up.
  • Lucky_Sleven666
    harry0ld wrote: »
    @StarscreamUK I have never cheated and I'm banned anyway.

I have joined the club of banned but innocent. Even Balance has been hacked.
    It is Not a bug. You seem to forget that PBStaffNick posted on this forum and told you that too. He is a real person and looked at your account pointing out you were lucky not to have got the global ban sooner.

Call it whatever you like, innocent people are being banned. The system HAS been compromised.
  • Lucky_Sleven666
    Donaramu wrote: »
    I hate posting about this stuff, because after reading countless other claims, all people do is call you a liar and and cheater. But yes..... I played BF3 since the beta. Few months ago I was playing hardline because I missed it, and my buddy, asked me to play BF3 with him. I closed out BFHL and loaded up BF3.... Before I even entered the game I was banned. They won't remove it, and won't reply. I asked them to look into any other program that might of triggered the error. I sent them **** of my programs and downloads, and everything. I begged them to work with me, but I got nothing.

Been PC gaming since 1999, almost 20 years. Been running my community since 2003. It will be 15 years old this year. I've kicked countless people for cheats, and never once have I been banned from anything for cheats.... Well, until a few months ago. I find it crazy that one of the most known anti cheats, bans non cheaters, but they do, and it is. Truly sad that I, and many others have been wrongfully banned. I have over 500 games on steam. I've had my steam account since 2004 ( maybe 2005). Guess what, zero bans on steam. I've had Origin since 2011. About 20 games on my account. I mainly use it for BF games. Ay my age, after my gaming history, why would I cheat now? It would make no sense, as my ban makes no sense.

I can understand every word of what your saying, because the same thing has happened to me. Banned but innocent. Simply unbelievable that the people that are supposed to be in charge of anti-hacking could be hacked! Obviously they are just not as smart as they claim to be. The very thing they do has been used against them. Usually places like that go out of business.
  • Lucky_Sleven666
    @peako748 Punkbuster keeps banning random people from BF3 and BF4 so it's up to you to take the risk of buying next copy. It's probably a subtle suggestion to move on newer crappy BF games.

I think you are correct. Time to buy something different from somebody else. I participated in the Battlefield V closed alpha (it was great) and after it closed I went back to BF4 and was banned. So I guess I get the hint.
  • StarscreamUK
    7523 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Source for your claim of hacked?
  • the_tecknoxx_
    172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @peako748 Punkbuster keeps banning random people from BF3 and BF4 so it's up to you to take the risk of buying next copy. It's probably a subtle suggestion to move on newer crappy BF games.

I think you are correct. Time to buy something different from somebody else. I participated in the Battlefield V closed alpha (it was great) and after it closed I went back to BF4 and was banned. So I guess I get the hint.

you need to appeal at evenbalance : https://www.pbbans.com/mbi-view-unofficial-ban-54715.html
  • pique311
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Yesterday I played BF4 again after many months. Had tons of fun and was relieved I still have some skill in shooters. However when I tried to play again just now, I am getting the punkbuster kick message. I've just sent an appeal to them, but for what I can read here, it won't be of any use. I play BF4 since it came out and have never cheated and/or been hacked. How is it possible I get banned now? I haven't even got any message about it. If it really is the end for my BF4 account, I would be really disappointed in EA and PunkBuster. We do not deserve this bans
  • Lucky_Sleven666
    pique311 wrote: »
    Yesterday I played BF4 again after many months. Had tons of fun and was relieved I still have some skill in shooters. However when I tried to play again just now, I am getting the punkbuster kick message. I've just sent an appeal to them, but for what I can read here, it won't be of any use. I play BF4 since it came out and have never cheated and/or been hacked. How is it possible I get banned now? I haven't even got any message about it. If it really is the end for my BF4 account, I would be really disappointed in EA and PunkBuster. We do not deserve this bans

Your done buddy. Some loser has compromised Even Balance and they are ignoring the facts and are doing all they can to make it look like they know what's going on but they do not have a clue how to catch the hacker. Because of that innocents are being banned. They cannot get a grip on the hackers so this i all they got. Ban whomever they can to throw something at the problem. Logically they should get out of the middle of this, they have lost all confidence. When they were overtaken they should have gotten out of the way, instead of becoming THE problem that they are at this point. When your product fails, ADMIT IT! Bow out gracefully and let the real techs handle this. Instead of shooting yourself in the foot.

• Il-Scavenger-lI
    903 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited August 2018
    pique311 wrote: »

Your done buddy. Some loser has compromised Even Balance and they are ignoring the facts and are doing all they can to make it look like they know what's going on but they do not have a clue how to catch the hacker. Because of that innocents are being banned. They cannot get a grip on the hackers so this i all they got. Ban whomever they can to throw something at the problem. Logically they should get out of the middle of this, they have lost all confidence. When they were overtaken they should have gotten out of the way, instead of becoming THE problem that they are at this point. When your product fails, ADMIT IT! Bow out gracefully and let the real techs handle this. Instead of shooting yourself in the foot.

Unfortunately no one has found any evidence that it is in fact a false positive. Until then, accusations like yours are easily dismissed as mad outcries from someone who got busted. Hard truth, therefore I would be a bit more careful saying stuff like that.

Played both of the Alpha versions, no bans. Neither have I heard anyone I know about getting banned after playing it.
    EB is a company, companies depend on the product they deliver. Therefore I do not think they just ban randomly, there always is a cause. If there is a mistake they will take the actions needed to get it resolved as has been done before.
  • harry0ld
    @Il-Scavenger-lI Unfortunately proving innocence in this situation is impossible. That's how this system is projected, when it fails and bans random people, victims have no way to prove that their ban is false positive.

The fact that you don't have such problems doesn't mean the others don't. I would really like to know the cause of my ban.
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    903 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited September 2018
    @Il-Scavenger-lI Unfortunately proving innocence in this situation is impossible. That's how this system is projected, when it fails and bans random people, victims have no way to prove that their ban is false positive.

The fact that you don't have such problems doesn't mean the others don't. I would really like to know the cause of my ban.

Not denying there could not be a problem. But the fact remains that after testing countless of programs with PB without any result there is still nothing that triggers a ban. PB needs a trigger, as long as it hasn't been found, making accusations won't work in anyones advantage. Especially not when on the receiving end as it will only take the credibility away even more.
    Post edited by Il-Scavenger-lI on
  • claudio11santos
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Still no solution, it is still happening here in Brazil, more people are being banned for no reason, and apparently have not discovered the cause of the BUG, it's a pity, it's too frustrating to be accused of something that did not and receive 20 times the same message of ALEX J in the even balance ticket :'(:'(
  • claudio11santos
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @claudio11santos you have already been told, your detection is not a bug, your ban is confirmed. It will not be lifted. You have even been told how to continue playing. Now it boils down to this, you are banned, it will not be lifted. If it was up to me, your forum ban would also be applied.

It is a BUG, ​​it has no evidence, it is not supported, it was a robot named ALEX J that responded with automated response, this is not a decision, there was no investigation, I never used anything, I HOPE ONE DAY THIS BUG IS RESOLVED or has a serious support with a real person to help in this fight

You are correct the same thing has happened to me. I am getting the exact same push back when I try to bring it to someones attention. Obviously they have been hacked by a real smart cookie and don't know it. I got the same Alex J response. I have played since day 1 and have never cheated and would never cheat. Now I am banned by Alex J also. Their system has been compromised and either they won't admit it, or do not know. Good Luck

it's not worth wasting time asking for help here, everyone only knows how to accuse, nobody believes in us, they're blind, believe in a robot called alex j, but they do not believe us, it's unfortunate, balance is not supported? Does anyone notice that they do not have help? , it is impossible to prove innocence or solve a problem talking via ticket with a robot programmed to respond to the same thing all the time
  • StarscreamUK
    You have had a reply from evenbalance, you have also had a personal reply on THIS forum from Nick. You are banned, not because of a BUG (as you keep claiming), and certainly not in error, you are banned because YOUR account was caught. You have been told this repeatedly, and yet you still keep posting the same thing. So it has now come down to this. Any further posts regarding this from you will be treated as spam, and disruptive, and you will be actioned accordingly.
  • Lucky_Sleven666

Not denying there could not be a problem. But the fact remains that after testing countless of programs with PB without any result there is still nothing that triggers a ban. PB needs a trigger, as long as it hasn't been found, making accusations won't work in anyones advantage. Especially not when on the receiving end as it will only take the credibility away even more.

The first step is admitting there is a problem. Congrats on step one !
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    edited September 2018

The first step is admitting there is a problem. Congrats on step one !

I do not know if there is. I haven't found any evidence that there is a problem. But there could be. If anyone finds a legit program that clearly triggers a ban then that would be reason to believe there is a false ban. But again, haven't found it. Neither did anyone else.
    The case of Claudio has been confirmed NOT to be a bug.
    Post edited by Il-Scavenger-lI on
This discussion has been closed.