BF Hardline Expansions (Criminal Actitivty, Robbery, Getaway, Betrayal) (PS4)

captain0000000
postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
Two Problems:
1. Finished PS4 BF Hardline Single Player - loved the game. Purchased the four expansion elements and downloaded them into the PS4, but can't locate them to launch to play. Can find Betrayal, but it asks me to purchase it through PlayStation - but I've done so and downloaded it. Please advise step-by-step how to locate, launch each of the four expansions.
2. I play single player. Are these expansions only Multi-player and thus not available for single playing?

Comments

• Drako70000
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Expansion packs are only multiplayer maps unfortunately - but the multiplayer maps are great.... if you can find people who have the expansion packs - most people playing the vanilla
  • Redrrum1
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I’m looking for people who consistently play hardline on ps4. I’m considering renting a server for all premium maps
  • LOUISIANANICCA30
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Redrrum1 wrote: »
    I’m looking for people who consistently play hardline on ps4. I’m considering renting a server for all premium maps

Sounds like a neet idea. I'd be down for that.
  • ElderberryKush
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Redrrum1 wrote: »

Be down for that also, it's dead on PC so just bought it for 9 quid on PS4.
  • EVOkiller3131
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Two Problems:
    1. Finished PS4 BF Hardline Single Player - loved the game. Purchased the four expansion elements and downloaded them into the PS4, but can't locate them to launch to play. Can find Betrayal, but it asks me to purchase it through PlayStation - but I've done so and downloaded it. Please advise step-by-step how to locate, launch each of the four expansions.
    2. I play single player. Are these expansions only Multi-player and thus not available for single playing?

Having the same problem. What's the deal? How do you fix it???
  • EVOkiller3131
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Having the same problem all expansion pack downloaded and show up below default maps but join and all it does is wait for players. What's the deal????
  • MadaGoinaPS4
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have premium ,would like to play some dlc maps. I am very active player .
  • IIPrest0nII
    1735 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Do not necro/bump old threads please.
This discussion has been closed.