Weekly Debrief

Tracers are ridiculous

diagoro
1531 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Does Dice realize tracers weren't every other bullet. Looks like Battlefront style lasers now. Utterly lame.....probably late in noticing this, but today was the first time I've seen the light show.

Comments

• zombifiedstalker
    293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I suspect that what you're seeing are the incendiary rounds of the Burton LMR. Haven't really noticed any over the top tracers myself..
  • Puckerbucket
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Burton LMR. Switch to incendiary rounds. Introduce planes to fire.
  • diagoro
    1531 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I suspect that what you're seeing are the incendiary rounds of the Burton LMR. Haven't really noticed any over the top tracers myself..

You're probably right. Looks like a disco laser show though.
  • zombifiedstalker
    293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    diagoro wrote: »

You're probably right. Looks like a disco laser show though.

Yeah, some matches are like a Daft Punk gig..
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yea sorry about that I usually just leave my Burton in fire ammo mode. Sure it doesn’t kill as fast on infantry. But I like to believe it strikes fear in their hearts.
  • WetFishDB
    1989 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Imabaka70 wrote: »
    Yea sorry about that I usually just leave my Burton in fire ammo mode. Sure it doesn’t kill as fast on infantry. But I like to believe it strikes fear in their hearts.

I do think it's kinda logically nuts that an incendiary round from the Burton doesn't set infantry on fire yet seemingly arbitrary objects do so with annoying frequency... (I'm looking at you C flag, Conquest, Brusilov Keep, destroyed vehicle that's not even on fire).