Weekly Debrief

Reaper 10 kills in one life

Kongo030
656 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
What do you guys propose?
I don't have squad mates to revive me enough to get those ten kills. I jumped on a train with it got 3 ribbons and I'm sure at least another kill but it wasn't unlocked. Don't know how to achieve it. Ofc I'm playing medic and get the cross regen but not enough to keep me alive long enough for 10 kills.

Comments

• llPhantom_Limbll
    5484 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I got it randomly somehow. Just make sure there are decent medics in your team so you can get revived if the affliction kills you. That "death" won't count and you'll have another chance of completing the task.
  • magosnow
    607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I skipped it
  • Kongo030
    magosnow wrote: »
    I skipped it

It's the second last and with BFV postponed ....
  • von_Campenstein
    6568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Get on Amiens, ask if you can get a Medic to back you up for the unlock, pick up flamer kit, got to E, dance around the hallways there till everything burns. Or does it not work on elites? I've not done any afflictions myself, the servers is hassle enough for me.
  • Mixxy1010
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Heavy bomber run on Monte Grappa gets bucket loads of kills on the high side of the valley.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5484 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Mixxy1010 wrote: »
    Heavy bomber run on Monte Grappa gets bucket loads of kills on the high side of the valley.

Pilots and tankers can't use afflictions at all.
  • magosnow
    607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Kongo030 wrote: »
    I skipped it

You cannot skip it beacuse you have more time? I cannot follow you,do the others.
  • zenn_nme
    807 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    How about being a gunner in either a tank/bomber...?
    Don't know if that would work though. :|
  • Kongo030
    edited September 2018
    I skipped it

You cannot skip it beacuse you have more time? I cannot follow you,do the others.

Well it's the second last. The other is 500 revives with Reaper or the Behemoth kill with colibri. Of the 500 revives I only have 75 and reaper is really annoying so I thought getting the 10 kills using a behemoth might be an inbetween goal.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    I skipped it

Well it's the second last. The other is 500 revives with Reaper or the Behemoth kill with colibri. Of the 500 revives I only have 75 and reaper is really annoying so I thought getting the 10 kills using a behemoth might be an inbetween goal.

Destroying behemoth with Kolibri isn't as impossible as you may think. Just a bit of luck and right timing.
  • WetFishDB
    1989 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I skipped it

Destroying behemoth with Kolibri isn't as impossible as you may think. Just a bit of luck and right timing.

I haven't done it, but I know a guy who has - and more than once. @Chillmatik_86, care to show these peeps how it's done?
  • magosnow
    Here,easy:

I posted it already when it came out i guess but whatever.
  • Kongo030
    Okay convinced....maybe I'll go for that first and deal with the 10 kills never :)
  • NLBartmaN
    3319 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Easy: go prone on a busy choke point with LMG and crossbow launcher on Fort Vaux Operations and let someone put a medical crate next to you and fire at anything that moves ...

Got it in 1 try.
  • Sir-Praise-a-lot
    455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Obvious answer is dreadnaught.
  • NLBartmaN
    3319 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Obvious answer is dreadnaught.

You probably will be dead before you have 10 kills .. and I don't know if reaper works in a vehicle ..
  • dmccar1001
    627 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Reaper will stop when you get a kill and you can heal … play as Medic on Ops (the Fort is the best) anywhere there is a chokepoint battle … and use rifle grenades instead of a syringe to get more kills
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @WetFishDB ... couple of Kolibries vs Arties (as usual), and near the end the Train on Amiens :D