how or where to download open beta BFV (September 2018)

123457»

Comments

• Dadyal
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

i have pre-ordered the game and got beta downloaded as everyone else it does not detect if i have early beta it's telling me to get origin access to play on 4th

z78qC7x.png
  • Blazein_Patriot
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ty to the ps4 guy library thing . You da man
  • HydroExcursion
    209 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dadyal wrote: »
    i have pre-ordered the game and got beta downloaded as everyone else it does not detect if i have early beta it's telling me to get origin access to play on 4th

z78qC7x.png

dont worry, you'll play tomorrow.
    pre-orders can play too
  • an3k
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    God, I hate Origin.

How to get the Beta:

1) Open the store
    2) Go to Battlefield V
    3) Click on "Als Erster ausprobieren" / "Try it First" directly below "In Bibliothek anzeigen" / "View in Library".
    4) Preload.

4Gcva4Z.png
  • Real_Cabal
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    an3k wrote: »
    God, I hate Origin.

How to get the Beta:

1) Open the store
    2) Go to Battlefield V
    3) Click on "Als Erster ausprobieren" / "Try it First" directly below "In Bibliothek anzeigen" / "View in Library".
    4) Preload.

4Gcva4Z.png

Worked for me. Many Thx :)
  • CONDORSAURUS
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Before anyone starts asking for PS4, here's what you should do if you haven't yet. I think...

Go to the library and find Battlefield V under purchased. Click on it then scroll down to Playstation Store, click on that and you'll see your add-ons. In there you'll find Battlefield V Beta Early Access. I think this works as a "code". Just download that and actual Beta should start downloading. If it doesn't, click on that under your downloads(it says Beta Early Access - waiting for download) and it will say it's not available and will take you to the store Standard Edition. Go to add-ons and scroll down. You'll find Battlefield V Open Beta that is free to download.

Yep, can confirm, just downloading now, thank you :D
  • TheMotorizedKiwi
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Go to the origin website and add it to your library there didnt show up in the origin app on my pc either that is the fix!
  • smoothsac
    131 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    kezg wrote: »
    Is the open Beta really not available in Australia? if true im pissed....

Ive got it in Perth mate,ready to play tonight..
  • Pyr0m4n1
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    an3k wrote: »
    God, I hate Origin.

How to get the Beta:

1) Open the store
    2) Go to Battlefield V
    4) Preload.

4Gcva4Z.png

Ah finallly, thanks a lot dude! This worked now :)
  • KarmaKinetic
    1143 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    now when I want to play it says "you not have early access". I pre-ordered, and even got EA Access Basic just now.
    How to fix this?
  • Zviko0
    1670 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    now when I want to play it says "you not have early access". I pre-ordered, and even got EA Access Basic just now.
    How to fix this?

At 9am it will fix itself.
  • KarmaKinetic
    1143 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    loading time feels BF1 like tho: takes ages...
  • STIHL10x10
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
  • STIHL10x10
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
  • GVlXxf
    445 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    it should show a timer to tell people when( the remaining time) can start to play in the game menu as well the remaining time open beta close
    Post edited by GVlXxf on
  • tkenevrmor
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited September 2018
    [img][/img]2w3najr.png

help me pls.
  • Gaelmin
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The best part is when you have Origin Access, AND a pre-order and you still don't get a "Try if first" option on either the website or the app. They got about 12 hours before I go bet my money back.