Weekly BF

Progression tree can‘t be changed

rv112
167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Once you‘ve leveled a gun at the end of the tree you can‘t change it anymore. Bug or feature?

Comments

• Al3xDaS0uL
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Lets all really hope that its not a "feature" !
  • InnerD
    878 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    you can buy multiple of the same gun and go down a different rout so it is indeed a feature.
  • rv112
    167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    How you mean that?
  • InnerD
    878 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    rv112 wrote: »
    How you mean that?

if you are talking to me, select the "buy one more" button at the bottom of the screen of the gun you are wanting more of in the armory.
  • PrimalBanana
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    InnerD wrote: »
    How you mean that?

if you are talking to me, select the "buy one more" button at the bottom of the screen of the gun you are wanting more of in the armory.

That's a really stupid feature lol
  • GerocK-
    628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    How you mean that?

I don't think it's stupid. This way you are forced to think about which role you want to play and upgrade your weapon accordingly. Your choices will give you an advantage on some maps and a disadvantage at other maps. If you can just change your upgrades whenever you want everyone will always play with the best possible upgrades for a certain map. You might as well remove upgrades all together in that case.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10892 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GerocK- wrote: »
    How you mean that?

I don't think it's stupid. This way you are forced to think about which role you want to play and upgrade your weapon accordingly. Your choices will give you an advantage on some maps and a disadvantage at other maps. If you can just change your upgrades whenever you want everyone will always play with the best possible upgrades for a certain map. You might as well remove upgrades all together in that case.
    This ^

I still need to upgrade my weapons... :|
  • BtheReaper49
    240 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    you can buy multiple of the same gun and go down a different rout so it is indeed a feature.

Right, that's exactly what we want. People buying multiple copies of the God weapon known as the STG44 :/