Holding the DPAD UP button to HEAL myself is realy ANNOYING

Polish_Karolkob
13 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Why we cant just press it? I have to stop moving to heal myself, it makes the gameplay slower.
I died countless times because of it :dizzy:

Comments

• DarkestHour138
    995 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah this does need a little work. Even times that I'm standing still I'll hold up and it doesn't respond.
  • Foot_Guard_Tomei
    438 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe you should disengage from combat and find cover before using it. I like that there's that short animation and time window of activation keeping it as a tactical choice instead of panicked press a button action.
  • Polish_Karolkob
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What about players that want to rush? Really do you want everyone to camp, and make this game "tactical"?
    There are other types of players...
  • D3V-GRU
    270 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah, I think its because it forces you to only heal, rather than to heal and do other things like reload, etc. I'm okay with it that way, as sometimes you need to run amok with only 5 health knowing that you're one breath away from dying before you get that heroic kill...
  • AldirTheBlood
    86 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I dig it. Battlefield seems to finally be slowing the high speed run n gun gameplay down of the last seven years. BF3 and 4 honestly felt like CoD with vehicles.

This one is its own flavor and i think its great they decided to go back to 'think first' gameplay. My only main gripes so far would be the minimap and cluttered HUD.
  • MigueTK
    679 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    BUMP!
  • Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm more and more convinced everyday I need a new controller with more buttons.

SCUF here I come