deleted

0KNMDM
165 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited April 2019
deleted
Post edited by 0KNMDM on

Comments

• rouvio
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I think the OP is right. I agree with almost everything you said. The only part I do not agree with is the "BF1 feels like an arcade" statement.

I also agree with the COD statement of one of the replies :smiley:
  • VidSicious666
    23 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    All I can say is WOW! So glad I did not preorder this game. Terrible game experience compared to BF1. This is COD lite with even more annoying time delays and menus. So disappointed.
  • TiMEvBoMB
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    All I can say is WOW! So glad I did not preorder this game. Terrible game experience compared to BF1. This is COD lite with even more annoying time delays and menus. So disappointed.

Watch the new COD Blackout trailer, Looks light years better than BFV on it's own.
  • p0pcornMuncher
    358 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    OP you are spot on. This game is easily the best bf since bad company 2. I'm so excited for the full release and absolutely loving the beta.
  • UnearthedCO
    176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I disagree. Bad Company 2 and BF1 are the two best Battlefield games to date. BFV plays like an in between type of game. Maybe this one just isn't for my taste. I prefer the graphics, fun and extreme warzone of BF1 with all the cinematics.
  • BetaFief
    655 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I think you're spot on OP, though I'm finding that while the atmosphere of the game isn't quite what it could be, its closer to what I consider "interesting" than BF1 was.
  • bmillsy513
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Way too early to say it is better than BF1, especially before they start 'balancing' the game after release.
  • TiMEvBoMB
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TiMEvBoMB wrote: »

Watch the new COD Blackout trailer, Looks light years better than BFV on it's own.

Thank you, gave me a good laugh.

The truth hurts. BFV will be such a mess it will get abandoned fast.
  • ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    2190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    IW haven't produced anything good since COD 1 & 2.

Excuse me if I don't have as much faith as you now that their throwing their hand into the battle royale genre.
  • TiMEvBoMB
    IW haven't produced anything good since COD 1 & 2.

Excuse me if I don't have as much faith as you now that their throwing their hand into the battle royale genre.

Treyarch is making BO4, Huge difference.
  • 0KNMDM
    165 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    I take it back: ttk / ttd is perfect, just have to get used to it. in real life if you start getting shot and feel it, and attempt to turn around, you're pretty much f'd. so if this game is going for realism, i think its fine as is.
  • WunderKatze
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I love this game. Bigger maps, much more to do in this game (BF1 was just spawn and run at the next flag). The guns feel so much better (they could use some balancing tho).

The spotting changes are the best. No more mindless dorito shooting. I feel like I can actually move around without being jumped every 5 seconds.

For me the major issues are:

Opening the armory erases any extra copies of guns you buy (I've lost 1000s of supply from having to rebuy upgrades for my second M1A1)

First person muzzle flash blinding the player using iron sights.

Explosives are way too weak.
  • BetaFief
    655 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    mdmnk0 wrote: »
    I take it back: ttk / ttd is perfect, just have to get used to it. in real life if you start getting shot and feel it, and attempt to turn around, you're pretty much f'd. so if this game is going for realism, i think its fine as is.

at the same time If it's going for realism I think it needs to go just a little bit further, have faction-exclusive weapons or gadgets that allow for a sense of "feeling" or "character" with any particular faction.