BattleField V Beta expirence and Feedback (PS4)

KillaFireDank09
5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Yo what's up Soldiers! I'm just gonna share some of the things I've experienced since playing Sept 4th, 2018. These are just some of my opinions some of you might agree with me some may not , but anyways here it goes

1. The triangle button changes the firing mode from automatic to single fire? (ON SOME WEAPONS) I find this very annoying when in a fight with 2 or more enemies around …. I want my pistol to draw just like always , I don't understand why the firing mode changed to the triangle button when it used to be DOWN on the D-Pad.. maybe I haven't figured it out yet who knows? Fix it please DE? ...Next
2. I also noticed when getting revived it some times glitches out and I'm unable to move and takes me to an overview of the map with no option to spawn or redeploy .. I'm just stuck , again I know this is the beta but I thought you all should know.
3. Another issue I've been encountering is not being able to spawn and play as soon as I load into game, I don't know what's goin on. Please fix it!
4. Respawn time is a bit long, I feel like it should be 5 seconds opposed to 8-7 seconds after a rushed or not rushed bleed out
5. The reticule that I used seemed to be a bit dark? it could be the lighting of my TV but idk anyone else notice or have this problem?
6. Planes seem too be a bit slow, I feel like the planes in Battlefield 1 are a bit faster ? or is it just me? lol moving on
7. The Stuka has 2 bombs which can be dropped after another , I feel like this is not enough especially when we have to fly over a supply crate every time we drop the bombs.. I would feel better if the Stuka held 4-6 bombs then we can fly over base and reload\resupply, also bring back the view where we can see below like infantry on the ground in planes... that's just my opinion..
8. Tanks seem to be just a little bit hard to control , not too bad though. I like blowing ppl across the map its fun I just feel like it needs a lil work with the controlling and driving.
9. Too many doors that cant be blown up, I feel like almost every door I try to run through or blow up just doesn't blow up or cant go throw it? C'mon DE lol gotta do something bout that!

Like I said guys I know its just the beta but I thought id share some of the things ive noticed and experienced while playing so far! I'm still playing and if I come across anything else ill let yall know! see yall on the battlefield! Thanks!!!

Comments

• ps_865
    379 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF5 is very disappointing, health regenerates only half, annoying "dange' here/there" voice, low ammo, weird HUD, spotting changed/not working, huge recoil,... COD did much better job in WW2.

I'm back to BFH, BF4 and BF1
  • hellfire_cthulhu
    120 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    No more 3D spotting on BF V, they put a weird yellow box that doesn't work properly imo, scouts I think they still can 3D spot with a gadget.
    Thanks, yeah, weird controls or the way it responds to the controls, idk.
    Planes, I think a little more bombs would be OK, one pass and you need to go back to reload.
    Limited ammo punch, really? don't like that at all, you need to go back to base to reload the ammo punch........
    I do like that you can see what your squad member is doing before spawning.
    Let's see when they release it, I'm not convinced yet. To be honest, is kinda the same when I tried the BFH beta.
  • blindsniper63
    2600 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yo what's up Soldiers! I'm just gonna share some of the things I've experienced since playing Sept 4th, 2018. These are just some of my opinions some of you might agree with me some may not , but anyways here it goes

1. The triangle button changes the firing mode from automatic to single fire? (ON SOME WEAPONS) I find this very annoying when in a fight with 2 or more enemies around …. I want my pistol to draw just like always , I don't understand why the firing mode changed to the triangle button when it used to be DOWN on the D-Pad.. maybe I haven't figured it out yet who knows? Fix it please DE? ...Next
    2. I also noticed when getting revived it some times glitches out and I'm unable to move and takes me to an overview of the map with no option to spawn or redeploy .. I'm just stuck , again I know this is the beta but I thought you all should know.
    3. Another issue I've been encountering is not being able to spawn and play as soon as I load into game, I don't know what's goin on. Please fix it!
    4. Respawn time is a bit long, I feel like it should be 5 seconds opposed to 8-7 seconds after a rushed or not rushed bleed out
    5. The reticule that I used seemed to be a bit dark? it could be the lighting of my TV but idk anyone else notice or have this problem?
    6. Planes seem too be a bit slow, I feel like the planes in Battlefield 1 are a bit faster ? or is it just me? lol moving on
    7. The Stuka has 2 bombs which can be dropped after another , I feel like this is not enough especially when we have to fly over a supply crate every time we drop the bombs.. I would feel better if the Stuka held 4-6 bombs then we can fly over base and reload\resupply, also bring back the view where we can see below like infantry on the ground in planes... that's just my opinion..
    8. Tanks seem to be just a little bit hard to control , not too bad though. I like blowing ppl across the map its fun I just feel like it needs a lil work with the controlling and driving.
    9. Too many doors that cant be blown up, I feel like almost every door I try to run through or blow up just doesn't blow up or cant go throw it? C'mon DE lol gotta do something bout that!

Like I said guys I know its just the beta but I thought id share some of the things ive noticed and experienced while playing so far! I'm still playing and if I come across anything else ill let yall know! see yall on the battlefield! Thanks!!!

Need to post this on BFV beta forum so they can collect all the feed back, i will be putting all mine in there.