Time To Kill is a Joke...

Comments

• una322
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    gun perks are in the beta, go to your setup and u can buy perks for each gun. There just all flat out upgrades. The upgrade system is flat out bad. There is a perk that basicly reduces recoil and a perk for faster bullets. both have no negative traits at all.

As for snipers there bad, flat out bad. If you miss the first headshot and someone sees you , your dead before you load in the next shot. The assault have the stg which is a complete broken gun AND they have the DMR. That thing right now is better than any snipers rifle in the beta atm. 3 shot kill to the body with full auto, sniper dead before they can take there secend shot. 2 shots to kill with one headshot. The games balance and upgrade system is a complete joke. Why they changed it from bf4 i dont know, hell even bf1 was better at this point in time.
  • MigueTK
    679 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    ITT premades love pubstomping and demand the game cater to their whims, more news at 11.
  • MigueTK
    679 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    una322 wrote: »
    gun perks are in the beta, go to your setup and u can buy perks for each gun. There just all flat out upgrades. The upgrade system is flat out bad. There is a perk that basicly reduces recoil and a perk for faster bullets. both have no negative traits at all.

As for snipers there bad, flat out bad. If you miss the first headshot and someone sees you , your dead before you load in the next shot. The assault have the stg which is a complete broken gun AND they have the DMR. That thing right now is better than any snipers rifle in the beta atm. 3 shot kill to the body with full auto, sniper dead before they can take there secend shot. 2 shots to kill with one headshot. The games balance and upgrade system is a complete joke. Why they changed it from bf4 i dont know, hell even bf1 was better at this point in time.

Headshots should be instakills for snipers, don't know what game "designers" thought otherwise.
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3089 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Once you get over the disparity in the time between the TTK and the TTD it feels less frustrating and playing with friends defiantly helps.

First night of playing the beta, I found it very annoying that I was putting rounds in to players with the STG and not instantly killing my opponent like how it felt when on the receiving end. The STG44 needs looking at, put it in semi-auto and turn it into a DMR that seems to beat most opposition it faces in most ranges, in semi-auto the gun seems to have 0% recoil.

Also being the only one out of my friend to pre order BFV I was having to play with random players with out headsets which in BFV is a HUGE disadvantage more so than any other BATTLEFIELD game, lone wolves are going to have a hard time.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11592 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    robmcewen wrote: »
    Once you get over the disparity in the time between the TTK and the TTD it feels less frustrating and playing with friends defiantly helps.

First night of playing the beta, I found it very annoying that I was putting rounds in to players with the STG and not instantly killing my opponent like how it felt when on the receiving end. The STG44 needs looking at, put it in semi-auto and turn it into a DMR that seems to beat most opposition it faces in most ranges, in semi-auto the gun seems to have 0% recoil.

Also being the only one out of my friend to pre order BFV I was having to play with random players with out headsets which in BFV is a HUGE disadvantage more so than any other BATTLEFIELD game, lone wolves are going to have a hard time.

Mmm, semi auto mode = delicious.
  • bran1986
    5913 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Drunkkz3 the designer of the weapons says the STG 44 isn't performing as well as we think it is, which is hilarious beyond belief to actually believe that.
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3089 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

Mmm, semi auto mode = delicious.

Yes, first night using it I was thinking "what am I doing wrong" then I accidentally held down the Y button, and then it came together.
    bran1986 wrote: »

Drunkkz3 the designer of the weapons says the STG 44 isn't performing as well as we think it is, which is hilarious beyond belief to actually believe that.

Well it must be some sort of mass optical illusion then, because it looks like it's performing very well, maybe to well.
  • bran1986
    5913 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    Sixclicks wrote: »

All I know is, if I run into an STG user with anything but the STG in my hands, I had better be the first to shoot well ahead of time or I'm screwed. In a head to head fight where both players start firing at about the same time, the STG wins the majority of the time. Even in close quarters where SMGs should be superior considering the STG has the advantage of better medium ranged performance.

I swear to god the only gun I get killed by is the STG 44 and rarely anything else. You catch a STG 44 user in cqb as a medic, you are dead since they can out hip fire you. They can put the gun in single fire and completely remove any recoil the gun has, what in the hell is the point of all this talk about "recoil patterns and "mastering your guns" when you can just bypass it all and tap fire lasers with almost no recoil? Also if you can do everything with the STG 44 what the hell is the point of taking SLRS away from medics? I would rather have a fighting chance with a slr with heavy headshot damage multipliers at mid range than having to face them at close and medium range with my sten or any other smg in the game.
  • HANSGRUBER30
    The Hellriegel is dead, long live the STG44!
  • bran1986

At least with the Hellriegel I could pop the user with my DMR. In BFV you can't touch STG 44 users as a medic. They beat us in CQB and at range.
  • SirBobdk
    5319 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @bran1986 wrote
    I swear to god the only gun I get killed by is the STG 44
    This gun is a joke. Didn't DICE learn anything from tha Alpha.
  • HANSGRUBER30

At least with the Hellriegel I could pop the user with my DMR. In BFV you can't touch STG 44 users as a medic. They beat us in CQB and at range.

Pre nerfed Hellriegel looks pretty tame compared to the STG44.
  • una322
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The fact that people have complained about the STG since the first alpha and now in we are in the Beta and its still OP as hell speaks volumes for how bad Dice / EA are at lisoning to the community. i mean come on...
  • Loqtrall
    12468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    una322 wrote: »
    The fact that people have complained about the STG since the first alpha and now in we are in the Beta and its still OP as hell speaks volumes for how bad Dice / EA are at lisoning to the community. i mean come on...

I mean they have changed it, and the eniire point of testing phases is to get feedback about specific things and adjust accordingly. I wouldn't doubt if it was rebalanced for launch, and then further balanced even after that.
  • MadMaxandMACO
    553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The number of hits you need to get a kill is way too much.
    Is it only me?
    It looks like I am playing Halo. Too many hits for a kill.... Is getting worst and worst

• bran1986
    it is only you.
  • V1k1n6-666
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So much whining already. The "nerf what kills me" game has started. The STG was toned down from the Alpha and many weapons outperform it at close range. If you upgrade the Suomi or the FG42 you can easily kill an STG user in cqb, let's not even talk about the support shotgun. You guys get killed by STGs because that's the first weapon that everyone has like getting killed a lot by the sten gun (a really strong weapon once upgraded) or by the KE7 (same). I bet a lot of you are angry snipers that can't hit someone at any range and do enough damage so that if he gets killed by someone else you still get the kill like in BF1.
  • MigueTK

What a hilariously delusional world he is in, filled with youtubers fellating each decision he makes.
  • SirBobdk
    5319 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The youtuber is strong in you my young padawan
This discussion has been closed.