Honestly, I am getting so many kills, i keep running out of ammo and it is extremely frustrating.

Comments

• B3ANTOWN__B3A5T
    4364 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    All this thread comes down to is playing with friends and using teamwork. Hell even with randoms on VOIP. I play support and always keep my squad and everyone around me stocked up. Its that easy.

Its a team based game and a lone player is always going to have some disadvantages.
  • NazDuru
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Oh ffs OP, play as Support then! Logistics were and are extremely important in war. Armies won or lost on food, ammo, and fuel.

This is a team game, and it requires team work. So, if your team is bad, it can affect you. No infinite health/ammo/spotting M16A3 crutches this time.

Play. As. Support.

Its not a war simulator and i do play support but its not my favourite class, i want my MG42 on launch and low ammo is fine spawning with 2-3 mags is too low for me and others
  • Trokey66
    9140 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    NazDuru wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    -Not the game's fault.
    -Not the game's fault.
    -Not the game's fault.
    -Not the game's fault, if you're that skilled just use your pistol.
    -Possibly The game's fault
    -Not the game's fault, want of an extra magazine shouldn't prevent you from doing most, if not all those things.
    -Not the game's fault if team mates 'steal' your ammo.
    -Not the game's fault.
    No there needs to be a solution to teamates stealing your ammo. So you are acknowledging that attrition has problems, yes its not the games fault but these issues are issues that exist for me that hinders my gameplay, it exist for others too, a simple solution is to spawn in with 1-2 mags extra. I cant give kill 3 guys with a pistol against fully automatic guns, lastly having a medium range engagement means you have less ammo once you get closer to the enemy, therefore with more ammo i can feel confident about taking shots not worried that once i reach the flag or sector i wont have such low ammo.

So instead of YOU adapting to deliberate game mechanic design changes, you want the game changed to suit you.

Like I said earlier, I think I see the problem.....

Its not me though is it, I literally said if i have a issue, someone else might have the same thing such as xfactor gaming or westie or even my friends or even people in this thread or universal issues that exist

But it is not the game's fault, it is thier fault for not adapting to new mechanics!

They are not issues with the game, it is only an issue for the way you want to play the game!

And youtubers?([insert word that would result in permaban) them!
  • NazDuru
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    All this thread comes down to is playing with friends and using teamwork. Hell even with randoms on VOIP. I play support and always keep my squad and everyone around me stocked up. Its that easy.

Its a team based game and a lone player is always going to have some disadvantages.

In a perfect world yes, i still run out of ammo when im in a squad, what happens is your squad dies and no one can spawn on u during combat, u run out of ammo and die, in any other battlefield game you could save your squad from getting wiped but now you are punished by having a pistol out.
  • NazDuru
    edited September 2018
    Guys I am not saying spawn with 300 ammo. I will repeat myself, lets see how spawning in with 1-2 extra mags works, its still Attrition its still promotes teamwork because its less ammo than previous games. Is everyone happy with this idea?

- - as florian mentioned in his tweet
  • Yoirglae
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    teamwork

/thread

Going to copy pasta:
    - Not all supports give ammo, most of the time i get ammo is from a friend with communication
    - I cant always play with a full squad with full communication
    - My squad mates might not want to play support (Randoms)

better teamwork.
  • FierceBrosnan007
    1043 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm all for the new limited ammo/tactical approach but I think everyone needs one extra mag and that would balance it nicely.
  • DeadlyDanDaMan
    615 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm all for the new limited ammo/tactical approach but I think everyone needs one extra mag and that would balance it nicely.

I agree. Right now it's just tad too low. But the system is VERY good, I absolutely love it.
  • kohagan1942
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've not had one single issue with ammo in this game. It's very easy to top back up. I can see how it would upset lone wolf glory hunt type players though.
  • NazDuru
    I will like to add, how about two mag for medic, one mag for assault the reasoning is that medics on average will have to shoot more bullets at medium range because of damage drop off of SMG’s therefore will consume more ammo, this will stop the problem that i am having which is running out of ammo by the time i get to the objective where the SMG is great at CQB.
  • NazDuru
    edited September 2018
    I've not had one single issue with ammo in this game. It's very easy to top back up. I can see how it would upset lone wolf glory hunt type players though.

Explain to me how i am long wolfing, look at my xp, they are not just from killls, i capture as many flags as possible, revive teammates, i have 2700spm on BF1 with 89% win rate on operations, why would i suddenly change my playstyle. In addition i am level 30 and level 14 medic, thats a lot of xp from teamwork, also its hard to lone wolf as medic you have no strong medium range guns, also i am MVP most games, not possible if you lone wolf with no squad play or teamplay.
  • NazDuru
    edited September 2018
    For those who keep saying just pick up ammo off dead bodies if i am getting so many kills.

1. Its not enough ammo per person to pick up
    2. Its risky, i have get out of cover, i might die
    3. There’s probably more enemies behind the dead body, especially against good squad or choke point on operations
    4. Teammates can take the ammo instead of me
  • pest174
    811 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    Guys I am not saying spawn with 300 ammo. I will repeat myself, lets see how spawning in with 1-2 extra mags works, its still Attrition its still promotes teamwork because its less ammo than previous games. Is everyone happy with this idea?

- - as florian mentioned in his tweet

Florian mentioned in his Tweet he'll look into it. It's not a conclusion. They might just evaluate the system to be fine, and not alter it at all.
  • NazDuru
    Ok thanks for the clarification, just curious, what are the chances that will we have a second open BETA late October/early November?
  • rainkloud
    592 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It’s great to hear about your frustrations op as you indicated you’re still able to get a lot of kills. That means the system is working. And believe it or not some frustration is a GOOD thing. The game isn’t meant to be a constant head stroking feel good fest. You’re supposed to pick up an enemy gun if you find yourself in the middle of nowhere with no support.

Also consider playing support yourself for awhile if you feel there’s not enough ammo out there. It can be very satisfying to be part of the solution :)

The scarcity aspect is designed to force you out of comfort zones and get the game just a little closer to reflecting battlefield conditions.

I don’t need to tell you that your solutions would effectively gut the system and as such are meritless. It’s okay to admit your frustrated but it’s not okay to expect the developers to alter a well thought out and thematically appropriate mechanic just because the ol ego is smarting from having to play more responsibly.
  • NazDuru
    Ok going to play the game that could be my favourite battlefield game since battlefield 3 but they should have called it:

NoAmmoField V
  • NazDuru
    edited September 2018
    rainkloud wrote: »
    It’s great to hear about your frustrations op as you indicated you’re still able to get a lot of kills. That means the system is working. And believe it or not some frustration is a GOOD thing. The game isn’t meant to be a constant head stroking feel good fest. You’re supposed to pick up an enemy gun if you find yourself in the middle of nowhere with no support.

Also consider playing support yourself for awhile if you feel there’s not enough ammo out there. It can be very satisfying to be part of the solution :)

The scarcity aspect is designed to force you out of comfort zones and get the game just a little closer to reflecting battlefield conditions.

I don’t need to tell you that your solutions would effectively gut the system and as such are meritless. It’s okay to admit your frustrated but it’s not okay to expect the developers to alter a well thought out and thematically appropriate mechanic just because the ol ego is smarting from having to play more responsibly.

I like this reply, thank you good sir.
    I haven’t actually picked up an enemy weapon that could work, your last point, its not a huge alter my friend. It would be nice to spawn in with extra ammo, im not saying remove attrition, it still exists, supports are useful ammo stations are useful but currently i feel that one extra mag when spawning wont hurt the mechanic or maybe two mags. Listen, i still will run out of ammo even with more extra ammo at spawn, i run out of ammo in every battlefield games, my point is its soo low i run out of ammo so many times because i get lots of kills, thats not my ego that’s reality of me playing BFV, its the same for my friends. I dont mind running out of ammo, its just i run out of ammo so many times during a match. Secondly, battlefield is supposed to be 1. Objective play 2. Teamplay/squad play 3. Killing enemies, constantly running out of ammo prevents me from doing these things, it doesn’t work for me. Its a small change, one or two mags at spawn, thats all.

• Matty101yttam
    1466 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    I think the ammo dropped by dead enemies need to be available to everyone rather than a single pickup, the amount of times i've cleared an area and a team mate runs in while i'm reloading from the firefight and pickups up all the ammo from my kills leaving me with nothing...so yeah 1 instance of ammo for every player rather than 1 instance for 1 player
  • V1k1n6-666
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    More whining because you don't know how to play please.