Too many hits to get a kill

MadMaxandMACO
553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I read in the past days that the number of hits to get a kill was reduced comparing to BF1.
I've played the beta, but it looks like I am playing Halo. To kill an enemy you need so many hits. Is way worst than BF1, and that is not nice. Is like you need an entire clip to get just a kill. Enemies keep getting hits, but keep runnning.
Don't you think it would be nice to reduce the number of hits to kill a target? Can you please give us back the nice game we used to love so much?
Why you keep spoiling what was the best shooter ever?

Comments

• SirBobdk
    5319 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wut!!!!!!!!! the TTK is way lower than in BF1. People die so fast.
  • Zviko0
    1718 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Must be another troll thread right?
  • V1k1n6-666
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Definitely troll thread.
  • MadMaxandMACO
    553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe I got the wrong perception. After few days, I channged my minnd. Yes... is lower than BF1
  • Corrupt_be
    231 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wut!!!!!!!!! the TTK is way lower than in BF1. People die so fast.

TTK in CQC is very quick, OP might be shooting at range, at certain ranges TTK does seem to increase drastically.
  • una322
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    LOL op, nice try. This games TTK is super low, half the time even if someone sees you a split secend before you do, your dead before you can react. If your serious then you have internet issues or your really bad at aiming lol.