Battlefield 1 FPS drop GTX1070

2»

Comments

• JRMBelgiumTwitch
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Try effects, post processing, light on low and HBAO on off.

Also, you are playing on an SSD right?
  • o0Fighteredwin
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Yes SSD , let me try that buy why theres people with my spec playing so smoth with everything maxed out ?
  • JRMBelgiumTwitch
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Yes SSD , let me try that buy why theres people with my spec playing so smoth with everything maxed out ?

So many possible reasons. Does the corespeed and temperature on the GPU stay stable?
  • BloodGunn3r
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Have you installed the chipset drivers for your motherboard? Have you turned off overlays?
  • o0Fighteredwin
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

So many possible reasons. Does the corespeed and temperature on the GPU stay stable?

Yes Let me attach a videos they are from BFV but is the same thing and only with those 2 games...
    PUBG, GTA V, TOMBRAIDER and more runs so smoth...

Have you installed the chipset drivers for your motherboard? Have you turned off overlays?

Yes I already have that installed. :|
  • JRMBelgiumTwitch
    edited September 2018

Yes Let me attach a videos they are from BFV but is the same thing and only with those 2 games...
    PUBG, GTA V, TOMBRAIDER and more runs so smoth...

Yes I already have that installed. :|

What resolution do you play at? I play at 2688x1512 ( 1080p with 140% resolution scale ).
    With all settings on ultra ( becides the one I recommended putting on low ), my minimum is around 80fps, my maximum around 130fps.
    BUT keep in mind that my card is a bit faster then yours in this game. ( Vega 56 with Vega 64 bios )
    Our CPU's should perform about the same though ( in this game ).

https://clips.twitch.tv/SingleEnthusiasticGoshawkCeilingCat

I see many Nvidia users with these issues in Battlefield. But when I started a topic about it, most people thaught it was just because their higher market share. It also wouldn't make sence that an Nvidia title would have more issues on Nvidia then on AMD.
  • Bacardiiiiiiiiii
    92 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    There have been users before who had problems with FPS drop, using only one RAM stick.
    Those have been fixed by installing another identical RAM stick to activate DUAL CHANNEL. <- This is important in gaming.
  • TGF_Unknown
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have the same issue with my GTX 1070 and I have AMD Ryzen 2700 and Dual Channel DDR4 RAM. Is there finally a fix?