Which Battlefield is the best in your opinion and why?

NoS_RiO
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Which Battlefield is the best in your opinion and why? All opinions and feedback welcome

Comments

• THELANKANCOMRADE
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BF3 hands down the most enjoyable and right behind it BFBC2 - its all about the gunplay and something about the gameplay (the simplicity of it)
  • YourLocalPlumber
    3224 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    its all about the gunplay and something about the gameply

"Supression"
  • p0pcornMuncher
    358 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BF5 will be if the beta is any indication.

No more dorito spotting.

Camouflage actually works as intended so enemies are harder to see.

Attrition forces you to use your brain, play more tactically and support your squad mates.

The gunplay is friggin' awesome.
  • Noodlesocks
    3439 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefield 2142 is probably my favourite. I like the sci fi setting and it was really well balanced.
    I probably played Battlefield 2 most of all but I was also playing 1942 right up until the servers were shut down.
    Battlefield 1 has also been a really good game. For me it's the best Battlefield since 2142.
  • I-Soldat-I
    1644 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    BF42. Big maps lots of vehicles no stupid unlocks to work for, just good games to be played
  • Vespervin
    1361 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefield 1942. Awesome maps with fun infantry, armoured, air, and naval combat. The game had it all. Then it had awesome total conversions like Desert Combat and Forgotten Hope. Battlefield Vietnam, which was on the same game engine, was pretty awesome too.
  • MlDHEAVEN
    459 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    BFBC2 / Suppression field 3.
  • CRAZY_EVAN1
    168 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    well can someone tell me why someone took a machete to bf4 then chopped and screwed it?
  • Starscreamer028
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hardline I <3 that game!!!!
  • AldirTheBlood
    86 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited September 2018
    Bad Company 2.

Great map design.
    Basic classes that encouraged teamwork.
    Vehicles had the best physics and felt like they had weight to them.
    Destruction was the best it's ever been and didn't come close in the sequels.
    Gameplay seemed slower and more focused.
    Sound design was boomy and heavy hitting. You could tell what was being fired and from which direction most times.
    No minimap in hardcore and a minimal uncluttered HUD.

Every game after just seemed to get faster and less focused with mediocre maps at best and terrible/unneeded gameplay mechanics, i.e. suppression, point and click minimap for mortars, scope glare.
  • Alonestargazer
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BF3 followed by bad company 2.
  • TheSaviorSix
    254 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 3 had the best multiplayer. Battlefield: Bad Company had the best story and I wish they would make another one like it.
  • xuNNZ
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BF4 followed by BF3 and BFBC2
  • jambi208
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I liked Medal of Honor Warfighter. I liked all the different nations.
  • The_Sterilizer
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Battlefield 4
  • crusam7
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    BF3 becouse of soldier movement, is handly, smooth and the acceleration is fast it's very injoyable, the gameplay addictive the amazing maps designe like bazar, metro, kharg, pic dam.... the feeling of gunplay, for the simplicity and the fun squad rush&bflag modes lol. bf3 for ps4 will be a great new for me, i no play a lot battlefield anymore, quickly boring and less fun. since bf3&bbc2 DICE boasts for their réalism in gameplay and forget that the important is have fun in a game.
  • tempo_rarity
    1245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bf1942 :heart: - fond memories of those long periods of tedium followed by sheer moments of terror .
    We were just tiny insignificant soldiers in all of that vastness .
  • GenesisMD5745
    503 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefield Hardline still is my personal favorite.

Didn't have all of the destruction, tanks, jets, and military gadgets. But what it did have was a unique law enforcement theme and game modes like heist and blood money. Some of the DLC maps were the best I've seen since the DLC in BF3 (2nd favorite BF btw).
  • Green_Scar-H
    86 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BF3 Best soldier movement, gameplay and gunplay. Suppression was great and game was much more tactical than newer BFs. Rush was awesome and maps were great too.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1364 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    jambi208 wrote: »
    I liked Medal of Honor Warfighter. I liked all the different nations.

I thought the game was awesome, the customization in the game was dope, and the gun mechanics were cool too. The different country's was cool as well. Yiu can tell Siege took alot from Warfighter