An Update on Battlefield V: Feedback Thread

Comments

• Orcpocalypse
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    About the swearing now that its been mentioned... Will my teamates avatars no longer be yelling out crucial situational updates, such as my personal favorite - 'I'm getting f***** in the a** over here!' ?
    Are you guys watering down the formula of champions? Say it ain't so!
  • DenkenSieGross
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Killed by STG44. Killed by STG44. Killed by STG44. Killed by Lee Enfield. Killed by STG44. Killed by STG44. Killed by STG44. Killed by Lee Enfield.

And I thought I'm the only one who thinks that. xD
  • iknn026UWGqwsi
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    edited September 2018
    [spam - derailing threads #3]
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • RogerTheAtheist
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Notice how no one complained about historical accuracy until they saw a woman's face.

Countless historical inaccuracies in previous war FPS games: complete silence

Women in Battlefield V: people lose their crap and all of the sudden claim to care about historical accuracy
  • Ric_Reborn
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Notice how no one complained about historical accuracy until they saw a woman's face.

Women in Battlefield V: people lose their crap and all of the sudden claim to care about historical accuracy

Its not about woman, Medal of Honor: Underground has a woman has protagonist. and everyone liked it.

This all could ben avoided if they said in the begin that is based in ww2 in a alternative universe, everyone will be ok with that, anime do this all the time, little lolis killing ****, its fun. they iven can put some weapons and experimental things, like medal of honor did back in the 2000
    What is not fun, is putting woman with prostetic arms in the middle of the front line, and say that this is a plausible cenario, and if you dont like, dont buy.
    Its insane, why they made this game ?
    An asian woman with a plane helmet in the middle of roterdam battle, a plausible cenario. that's not iven funny.
    forget it, i just not enought educated to play this BF.
  • TheFightingUsik
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    So yeah, played some BF4 today and then just now some BF1 with a friend. Had fun! This beta is not fun, it's work.

You just keep listening to those YouTube PC guys.

Tell ya what Dice... Let's say this game releases at $65. Instead of that, how about this... I'll pony up $25 for some BF4 tweaks and a couple good new maps and $40 for some BF1 tweaks and a couple good maps. Not crap maps, good maps.

Whaddya say?
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This beta is not fun, it's work.

lolwut
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ric_Reborn wrote: »

Its not about woman, Medal of Honor: Underground has a woman has protagonist. and everyone liked it.

This all could ben avoided if they said in the begin that is based in ww2 in a alternative universe, everyone will be ok with that, anime do this all the time, little lolis killing ****, its fun. they iven can put some weapons and experimental things, like medal of honor did back in the 2000
    What is not fun, is putting woman with prostetic arms in the middle of the front line, and say that this is a plausible cenario, and if you dont like, dont buy.
    Its insane, why they made this game ?
    An asian woman with a plane helmet in the middle of roterdam battle, a plausible cenario. that's not iven funny.
    forget it, i just not enought educated to play this BF.

Bye then.
  • Pahkiller
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Your an atheist they don't believe in anything ...
  • TheFightingUsik
    @WereCatf
    Let's keep it clean please, Swearing on the forum is not permitted, Per forum rules.

@TheeKromeWolf
    As above, Profanity is not permitted on the Forum.

Additionally, ALL CAPS and circumventing the filter are also violations of the rules.

Bare this in mind moving forward, Thank you.

With all due respect, you voluntarily moderate a forum about a violent video game that's entire existence is based upon the simulated killing of human beings but using all caps is an offense?

We can virtually shoot women in the face, we can virtually run women over with a tank, we can virtually stab another human being in the back, we can virtually tea bag the virtual dead body of another player, a real player by the way, but we can't cuss or use all caps?

You go Dice. You go.
  • TheFightingUsik
    Loqtrall wrote: »

lolwut

Something on your mind? How can I help?
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

lolwut

Lmao by expanding on how the beta is work, in comparison to literally any other game.
  • TheFightingUsik

lolwut

Lmao by expanding on how the beta is work, in comparison to literally any other game.

Um... what?
  • Loqtrall

lolwut

Um... what?

You said you played BF4 and BF1 and had fun - but said this Beta isn't fun, "it's work".

So again - what?
  • TheFightingUsik

lolwut

Um... what?

You said you played BF4 and BF1 and had fun - but said this Beta isn't fun, "it's work".

So again - what?

Are we in some circular discussion here? Yes, I said the BF5 beta feels more like work than fun. I get it being new and having to be hyped up and dealing with a learning curve, but I just never felt like I was just having a good time. It just felt like I had to be amped up the entire time. If that's your gig, so be it.
  • Loqtrall

lolwut

Um... what?

So again - what?

Are we in some circular discussion here? Yes, I said the BF5 beta feels more like work than fun. I get it being new and having to be hyped up and dealing with a learning curve, but I just never felt like I was just having a good time. It just felt like I had to be amped up the entire time. If that's your gig, so be it.

It's just strange because never in my 25+ years of gaming has a video game felt like work.
  • GREEN_CAVEMAN
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SQUAD:
    Bring back 5 man squad or make it bigger like 8 man, 4 is fine for battleRoyal but honestly this is BATTLEFIELD. I think there would be even more team work if there were bigger squads
    The Attrition is great

VEHICLES:
    Aircraft need to fly faster
    Tank and land vehicle third person camera should go back to the way that it has always been in battlefield
    Hitch is a great idea and I love fortifying the obj with field guns

ATTACHMENTS:
    Really Dirty sights 1x sight hard to see out of it and it

RECOIL:
    Seems to be over dramatized and cinematic

GRAND OPERATIONS:
    The UK on day 1 need more fox holes and other things they can build so they can buddy bound between covers.
    the fortifications you build on day 1 should be there on day 2
    The Grand Operations should be included in the rentable servers(private or public) for BFV.

CONQUEST:
    Cant wait for hardcore mode
  • Snake126
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Yeah, no, I was quite vocal about the crap in BF1....nice try with the virtue signaling......
  • GREEN_CAVEMAN
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

lolwut

Um... what?

So again - what?

It's just strange because never in my 25+ years of gaming has a video game felt like work.

You've never ran a clan then lol
  • Birkhoff9200
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    IKyrgyz wrote: »
    played for about an hour... oh god this sucks... looks like COD.... soldiers are running so weird, game crashed like 10 times, didn't even finish a single game yet... physics are terrible... soldiers are running everywhere... hard to focus on something, too many objects, why need those complicated options like bleeding, healing yourself,... just make it look like BF1 with WW2 details.. that is it... no need to make it so complicated

really should make it look like that crap of BF1 ??? If anything, should make it similar to BF3 or BF4 not BF1 which is the worst ever with BFH