Weekly BF

Battlefield V Daily Orders and Special Assignments

Comments

• wisshmasster
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i personally have enjoyed the tasks and think it’s an awesome idea to have both the daily and special. personally i haven’t had much of an issue at this time and if i do i will gladly bring it up appropriately! thank you very much!
  • maldarker
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I concur with wisshmater the tasks are an awesome idea fun to achieve
  • klk2602_PS
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Hello. Design - appearance that all medals look like is going to change in the final release? These incons (assignements) look very dull, like in no way. Second thing - skull when you score a kill - it looks like an alien skull (with this V indentation on the top! ), very pretentious. In addition fonts, numbers look very small on in-game screen (they are OK in off-game screen (in menu) ).
  • DigitalHype
    779 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    Hi Rodders. Thanks for soliciting feedback. The new daily assignments are great. They integrate with objective based gameplay quite nicely and are a good mechanic for the currency allocation. Straight-forward and don't introduce too much of a grind.

The special assignments are on the right track as well.

One suggestion would be to make the reward(s) description(s) for the special assignments more clear. Before you actually pick the next assignment, you do not get a good description of the what the reward will be. It simply shows an icon. And, for the rewards which are not scraps (or whatever the currency name is), such as the item customization or more assignments, we are just guessing.

I have noticed one bug with the daily assignments 2 days ago. I was unable to complete "Play a round of Airbourne". I played (start to finish) several rounds of "airbourne" gamemode, and it remained incomplete.
  • gjbroekhuizen
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    He there.
    I just done the open beta assignment but it still dont give me the dog tag also is it still in my assignments bar.
    Its challenge logo is fully orange and it sas add new assignment. Why cant i claim it. Is it a bf5 dogtag even then i should be able to claim it wright
  • jojoking97
    2 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The Combat Medic Challenge i need to revive 20 teammates in the objective area and i have done it plenty off Times both in enemy area and friendly area. But it has only counted 2-3 times. Am i doing something wrong or is it a bug
  • DigitalHype
    779 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    jojoking97 wrote: »
    The Combat Medic Challenge i need to revive 20 teammates in the objective area and i have done it plenty off Times both in enemy area and friendly area. But it has only counted 2-3 times. Am i doing something wrong or is it a bug

The problem is it has to be in the capture area. Not just near the objective. So, on the map it is the area this is highlighted with a white box. It's a quite a small area. This objective (Combat Medic Challenge II) is taking much more time than the other class challenge II variations. It needs a rework. They either need to lower the revive count, or increase the area to be near the objective. Otherwise its such a small percentage of chance to increment that one.
  • xThe_Canad1anx
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Fix the spawns it’s so annoying when people spawn behind you I have so much footage of tanks spawning behind me when I’m at D in Rotterdam (The stormriger and crocodile) to be exact it’s super annoying
  • CptDuffy
    122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Frankly I think many are a little too easy but that’s good. I love the setup DO NOT CHANGE IT. However I think when you get going if you had some awesome or more outrageous cosmetic stuff behind more difficult challenges that would be fair.
  • DigitalHype
    Today's daily assignment "Sidearm Target Practice" is broken. It require 300 points damage with a sidearm. It doesn't complete or register any sidearm damage for me. I had 1000's of damage from sidearm. Nothing...
  • Tindahbox
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    LMG proficiency assignment
    * get X kills in 1 life: when you get a quick double kill it only counts as 1 kill towards the assignment.
    * get X kills without getting damage (in 1 life): same issue as above
    * prone kills: kills from behind cover can sometimes count as 'proned' kills for this part

support proficiency
    * get 5 stationary weapon kills: This part does not work. the AT-gun, AA or mounted lmg do not count towards this

(might add more when i find other stuff that hasn't been mentioned)
  • GTerminatorRB
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hi

I think the new system is great although it needs some tweeks. In terms of bugs/erros I found the following:
    - Despise having four slots, I could only register three assignments;
    - At least one assignment had a misleading description of the conditions (it was a weapon assignment), the conditions were the following:
    " - Kill 30 enemies without dying
    - Kill 5 enemies "

In terms of suggestions, it would be great if you could activate assignments while in-game, that way while playing in the same server and/or in the same round we could complete more assignements. the way it is right now we need to leaave the game session to activate othe assignments.

Hope this info is helpfull.
  • GTerminatorRB
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    PS: In order to unlock the Beta Assignment I had to complete 4 conditions instead of the 3 condition requirement.
  • CHUCK_NORIIIS
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    RADIO BEACON how unlock ??
    I have 7 level. BUGFIELD V
  • jojoking97
    2 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    jojoking97 wrote: »

The problem is it has to be in the capture area. Not just near the objective. So, on the map it is the area this is highlighted with a white box. It's a quite a small area. This objective (Combat Medic Challenge II) is taking much more time than the other class challenge II variations. It needs a rework. They either need to lower the revive count, or increase the area to be near the objective. Otherwise its such a small percentage of chance to increment that one.

Yeah around the objective (A-F) there is a White area around and i need to revive inside the White area and that's what i have been doing
  • StompAGirl
    132 postsMember Member
    I love the assignments, the entire concept. It's a good training tool for new players (especially), a way for them to get coin without dying in combat (necessarily), while learning to play the game. I especially like the assignments related to healing and ammo, not only does it teach new players how to supply other people, it also teaches them how to use the crates in the process. In my opinion, any assignment that could encourage use of crates, encourage spotting with binoculars (especially if it leads to plane kills), and all the other "supporty" type functions in the game can only be a good thing, especially now that everyone is depending on these things so much. Assignments as training, as it were. Would enjoy seeing some assignments related to more ... what would you call it, esoteric skills in the game, maybe like getting a certain number of revives without dying, same for med packs, maybe an assignment that involves ammo crates specifically to encourage players to look for the best places to drop them where people will actually have a good chance of using them, that kind of thing.
  • Marshennn
    310 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The 'Recon distance' assignment tells you to place 20 spawn beacons within enemy objectives. This doesn't make any sense because placing a spawn beacon on enemy-controlled objectives is suicide. A much better task would be to place 20 beacons near enemy objectives (50m distance) so it actually works better from a gameplay standpoint.
  • DigitalHype
    edited September 2018
    Today's daily assignment "Sidearm Target Practice" is broken. It require 300 points damage with a sidearm. It doesn't complete or register any sidearm damage for me. I had 1000's of damage from sidearm. Nothing...

"Play Breakthrough" and "Support Builder" daily assignments also bugged. Neither will complete. I sure hope you guys are paying attention and we don't have to deal with so many bugs after launch. As usually our forum posts seem to go into a vacuum. It would be nice if we could get acks on our reports.
  • Zviko0
    1670 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Great feedback on the feedback. This is what I like to see. ^^