An Update on Battlefield V: Feedback Thread

Comments

• Blackidus
    355 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The weponds progression tree needs to be removed and replaced by actual attachments or excangable parts like BF4. This system feels like the card uppgrades from Battlefront 2 and dont belong in a Battlefield game. Uppgrades and attachments need drawbacks as well.

Even Battlefield 1´s variant system is better than this.
    The UI and menus needs a lot of work as well but i think there is a lot of good feedback about that allready in these forums.

Other than this i´m really loving the game, gameplay is a refreshing change. I´s just those other things surrounding the gameplay that needs a lot of work.

3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Like with every Battlefield game since BF3, I always join the Beta in hopes that developers can analyze game play and make adjustments accordingly. This being said, It was kind of a bummer that I did not receive a “Friend of Dice” dog tag for BF1 like I did for BF3, BF Hardline and BF4. Anyway, here is what I have noticed so far in the beta:

- Assignments are not registering progress in real time. This was a problem in the closed alpha, as I have read. Well, this problem still exists.

- “Open Beta assignment” is not registering completion. I have completed the 3 items it asks for, and it shows as completed in the menus, but no reward was given. And if you join a game with the assignment equipped it shows as if was never completed.

- Bug that makes dead bodies look like if the got caught on something and they hang/hover on the ground.

- “Rifle assignment” is not registering progress at all. The “1000 enemy damage, or the 3 kills in one life.” As well as other assignments.

- When you aim through the long range scope the lines of the sight look double, and this happens also when you move while aiming through scope.

- In my opinion the Sten smg feels a bit overpowered. Every time I come face to face with somebody using it, or someone shots me from distance with it feels like it kills with 2 shots, as opposed to a LMG that I have to empty half the magazine to kill somebody in front of me while seeing all my shots hit the enemy’s body. No wonder everyone is playing with the Sten.

- You still have the problem of “the point of deployment is not available” with certain classes. And although there is a work around on youtube, i dont feel like wasting game currency on buying more of the same weapon just so I can get through the bug and play the game.

- The scope lenses on most sights look very dark, even when in an area surrounded by light.

- After exiting/quitting a game or returning to the main menu, the background flashes and glitches.

So far the game feels fresh to me, like a new experience, I hope that when it releases all the problems are fixed. Please keep listening to your fan base and make necessary adjustments.
  • DMcloudy
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Please watch this Link. Accurate description on what is needed and bug fixes. Thanks
  • AsmodeusVice
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Honestly, this is the first time I'm cancelling my pre-order for a Battlefield game since I've been with the series back with Bad Company 1.

BF1, to me, took a downturn by not only featuring a time period that makes for boring gameplay and weapon options, but also stripped most of the customization aspects and weapon choices of the series beyond Hardline (but even in that game's lack of weaponry, there were still plenty of customization options). BFV continues BF1's lack of diverse gameplay by having so few weapon options and customizations (I'm talking customization based on functionality versus weapon skins). BF1's weapon selection was terrible, and the lack of customizations of them even worse. This game looks like it's not going to be any better.

All of the menus are horrendous. They were garbage in BF1. And they're just that much worse in BFV. I don't know why you keep making the menus less and less fluid with every game release. Why do I need to back out to the main spawn map to change squads or my loadout? BF3 and 4 had a decent menu system. I have no Idea why you didn't build on those instead of starting from scratch with these cumbersome, multi-screen messes. They're all ridiculously sluggish and frustrating to navigate.

The load times getting from the title screen, through customizations, to gameplay is agonizingly slow. It's bad enough that it can take upwards of 5 minutes to actually get into ACTUAL gameplay from the "play" menu (I get that this is a beta, but BF1 is no different. And this game seems to implement all the same aesthetics as that does). It's even worse when it takes over a minute to actually QUIT a game! And spawn times are just far too long. I don't know many players that want to sit there holding a button to "bleed out", and then have to wait another 10-15 seconds to spawn back in (sometimes longer, depending on your squad's positions). Also, take into consideration that a good portion of the time, your squadmates are almost always under fire (and no one ever wants to revive you if you go down). Therefore, you end up having to spawn at your base. Making you have to hoof it back into the action. When you add that all up, it could take a good 2 minutes before you can get back to any action. Hell, make it so you can spawn on a teammate under fire a certain proximity away from said fire so you can help them out.

Stop with the almost forced focus on team play. So few people actually run with their squad, let alone help other players. I appreciate the addition of ammo and health dumps, because It's near impossible to get anyone to play their kits properly. But this new "squad reinforcement" thing will throw the balance of the game off. In almost every match I play, one team usually gets steamrolled by the opposing team because one of the teams has a single squad that's working together, while the opposing team are all running around aimlessly. If anything, put something in place for those people camping the edges of the map as snipers with a 0-2 K/D at the end of the round or people that adamantly refuse to play the objectives to kick them from the matches or matchmake them all together so they can play in their own rounds instead of spoiling matches with people who actually WANT to play the game proper. There's nothing worse than having a third of your team not helping to win a round because they want to wait at the spawn screen for a vehicle, camp uselessly as a sniper, or just want to run around aimlessly without killing anyone or playing the objectives. The Battlefield community is really starting to go to hell because of the surgance of ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ poor players who have no intentions of playing the game the way it was designed to be played.

I get that you're wanting as much realism as possible (Something that I enjoy very much of the series). But the animations in doing things in the game take WAY too long to resolve. Every time I've gotten out of a vehicle, I was killed because I was left completely defenseless by the animation to do so. Every time I've gone prone, my gun sights went all over the place for the first 10 or so seconds (partially from the automatic deployment of the bipod (which is unbelievably annoying)) which kept me from accurately trying to aim up on an enemy for long enough to get killed because of it. Why do I also need an animation as support to resupply myself? It's bad enough that players start out with very little ammo. It's worse when you're in the middle of a firefight, are using up ammo due to a killing spree, only to have to stop shooting to resupply yourself. Reloading animations are bad enough. Now you have a resupply animation on top of that. All of these unnecessary animations because you want much more realism takes away from the fluidity of the gameplay and ends up getting players killed instead of immersing them in the game. Why change the automatic resupply when in the proximity of a dropped crate? It's a wholly unnecessary and unwelcomed change. Ask yourselves if your need for realism disrupts the flow and symmetry of the gameplay.

Call of Duty has effectively destroyed the aesthetic of the first person shooter. But the way you're combatting that series is not working. Realistic animations do not make the game more challenging or fun. Go back to Bad Company 1 and 2 and use that as a template for challenging yet fun gameplay. Trying to win over the CoD players is just destroying the community of the game. Give the game the learning curve it used to have. Stop with the unnecessary animations and functions (i.e. getting in and out of vehicles, having to hold a button to get a resupply from a dropped crate, holding buttons for opening and closing doors, animations to resupply as support, automatic bipod deployment animation and hitches from them, etc...).

I do appreciate the new "fortification" system and the ability to heal and reload as any class if you pick up a health/ammo kit from the new supply dumps (this is VERY welcomed! As many players do NOT play their kits at all!). Other than that, your choices in this series, in my opinion, are not making it better. I have plenty of long time Battlefield playing friends who have skipped Hardline (which I actually very much enjoyed), BF1 and now BFV because of poor choices, not only in gameplay, but in selection of time periods you are basing the game on. I, for one, do not play BF1 much at all because of how stale and lacking it is. I always go back to BF4 and Hardline for a more engaging and fun experience when I want a Battlefield fix.
  • AsmodeusVice
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 2018
    Sorry. Double post
  • AsmodeusVice
    edited September 2018
    Same.
  • Loqtrall
    12426 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DMcloudy wrote: »

Please watch this Link. Accurate description on what is needed and bug fixes. Thanks

I've enjoyed a lot of Joe's opinions throughout the years, but there's a ton I had to criticize about this video.

It appears he as well as his friend, Delrith or "Del" not only didn't research before making this video, but also act like they're big buffs of BF when they get so much wrong in this video.

For instance, Del claimed that BF4 launched with 80+ primary weapons, and "like 30" primaries for each class. When in reality BF4 launched with 64 primary weapons, and a HUGE chunk of those weapons were all kit that every class can use. So each class had like TEN unique primaries. They even went as far as showing footage of them perusing through the weapons list on Battlelog where they were counting DLC WEAPONS in that list.

Joe also said some ridiculous things in agreement with Del - like saying "you guys need to go back to your roots, it needs more STUFF" - this was in response to Del saying he thinks each class in BF5 will launch with 6 weapons (dumbly because only like 35 weapons have been confirmed) - when Bfs "roots" like BF1942 and BF2 had maybe TWO weapon unlocks for each class. When the majority of those early games' content was map size and nothing else.

They also complained about not being able to unlock, upgrade, and customize in-game which DICE already said was going to be in the full game.

Then they complained about the "currency system" and how you just unlock things with currency instead of gameplay, and compare it to SWBF2, WHEN YOU EARN THE FRIGGIN CURRENCY THROUGH DOING ASSIGNMENTS IN THE GAME. They also praise BF1 while completely ignoring it had a currency system to buy even weapons and gadgets.

Lol then Joe goes as far to ask if the new Rush mode is going to be Firestorm.

He obviously didn't do much delving into the developmental side of the beta thus far, and did little reading up or researching before uploading this video, and that guy Del definitely doesn't know what he's talking about.

It's ridiculous that they made a video about BF4 at launch that depicted WORSE opinions than they had in this video - and now they're acting as if BF4 is the stick all other BF games should be measured by.
  • Buff sniping, make it easier to spam for ammo resupply points, limit the amount of maps where you can't enter or destroy most of the buildings, and make gameplay solely about teamwork.

• statlersbalcony
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Nimrod303 wrote: »
    I don't know if this has been mention but having only 4 squad mates is very restrictive. I would look like to with more of my friends and have them in the same squad I doubt this will change though.
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    I don't know if this has been mention but having only 4 squad mates is very restrictive. I would look like to with more of my friends and have them in the same squad I doubt this will change though.

I agree with this, older BF games like BF2 had 6 man squads!

Me and my friends had to split into two separate squads to play together yesterday and even then one of the squads was like 2 people. Now even more of them will be playing today.

Personally, I love the idea of 4 men sqads (I play on PS4 which means I can split 1 party - 8 persons - exactly in two sqads). The only issue I see is the risk of being divided in separate teams. I don't know if it is possible from technical points for view but there should be some mechanics to keep one platoon members (when platoons are implemented) on one side/team.
  • TheeKromeWolf
    14 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @WereCatf
    Let's keep it clean please, Swearing on the forum is not permitted, Per forum rules.

@TheeKromeWolf
    As above, Profanity is not permitted on the Forum.

Additionally, ALL CAPS and circumventing the filter are also violations of the rules.

Bare this in mind moving forward, Thank you.

With all due respect, you voluntarily moderate a forum about a violent video game that's entire existence is based upon the simulated killing of human beings but using all caps is an offense?

We can virtually shoot women in the face, we can virtually run women over with a tank, we can virtually stab another human being in the back, we can virtually tea bag the virtual dead body of another player, a real player by the way, but we can't cuss or use all caps?

You go Dice. You go.

exactly dude, if they wanna treat us like children hey go ahead, but there not getting my money now, a bunch of hyper sensative idiots who cant handle capslock, honest IRL they wouldnt wanna deal with me cause they`d be picking up their teeth.
  • Loqtrall
    12426 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    exactly dude, if they wanna treat us like children hey go ahead, but there not getting my money now, a bunch of hyper sensative idiots who cant handle capslock, honest IRL they wouldnt wanna deal with me cause they`d be picking up their teeth.

Lmao they're not getting your money in the first place, those volunteer mods have no connection to EA or DICE and are just enforcing rules that are applied to several forums I've taken part in.

I've taken part in guitar and TV show/movie forums that don't allow profanity or all caps. Why? Because it's annoying and can get out of hand fast. It's easier to make a rule against it rather than moderate every so time it happens.

People get treated like children when they act like children and can't follow simple rules. Mature adults wouldn't even be making those types of comments because they can't type in all caps.
  • WereCatf
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    honest IRL they wouldnt wanna deal with me cause they`d be picking up their teeth.

A mature adult should be able to handle discussions and even disagreements without resorting to violence or threats of violence.
  • ChrisFromAldi
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ive got no problem with it DICE, theres a few ideas ive had about tweaks for the game that could make it more realistic/fun: instead of floating ammo and automatic air spawns, maybe put in an airfield for the planes instead? An idea is of Stalingrad, Kursk or Leningrad as a larger map for a later add on, maybe a story mode in there too? and PLEASE keep aerial combat modes going, I cant wait to fly over more maps!

but so far I'm loving what the game has to offer
  • MacaqueX
    674 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Germans servers are ok today.
    There are some invisible meshes on few spots between point A and B on narvik it looks like hits are not registering but it is just bullets are not coming trough. There are not that much packet loss today,
    last few days it was horrible.
    The game is much much better when there is no packet loss and when hits are registering, Dice should really do another beta with working servers or prolong this one.
    When everything is working ttk and ttd feels nice, also all weapons feel more balanced.
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »

I agree with this, older BF games like BF2 had 6 man squads!

Me and my friends had to split into two separate squads to play together yesterday and even then one of the squads was like 2 people. Now even more of them will be playing today.

Personally, I love the idea of 4 men sqads (I play on PS4 which means I can split 1 party - 8 persons - exactly in two sqads). The only issue I see is the risk of being divided in separate teams. I don't know if it is possible from technical points for view but there should be some mechanics to keep one platoon members (when platoons are implemented) on one side/team.

You can stay on the same team by joining and splitting squads. 4 people join in one squad, split into two squads and then 4 more people join on those two squads. Rinse and repeat. Squad joining actually works nicely in this game. Keeps you together.
  • SaintBrandon88
    1320 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Here are my thoughts after having played a while. I think what bothers me the most is the very little bullet drop from sniping. Couple this with the health regeneration system and the fact that it's pretty difficult to see enemies on many parts of the maps, and it just doesn't pay to go out in the open. On the snow map, I feel like it's so bright, but when you go to the houses, you can't see anything in there. The city map is great and will probably be a fan favorite. Overall, I'm enjoying the beta. I feel like if more bullet drop is added to snipers, this would be a totally different game because you wouldn't have to worry about having your head popped off as soon as you try to manuever outside of an objective. Also, please fix the reflex site on the STG. Why is it tinted so dark?
  • hunk2
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hi! This is my opinion after BF5 BETA!
    I'm sorry my English is not that good!

+ The game's amazing, beautiful. Soundtrack is also very good too!
    - However, I do not understand why you can not hear the enemy steps.
    Except for someone in a building or on the bridge.

It should little chanch in graphics.
    The Rotterdam map was not disturbing, Snowy map chase for chameleon enemy did shoot my own man.
    Too many white, brown and gray so everyone gets mired in the environment.

+ Sniper weapons are good as they are, more skill based.
    - It really will only be really strong when we open a line on the development branch.
    This is true of every weapon that is not good.

+ Attachment for weapons, I see that it will be many again.
    - They only affect the look, weapons atachments do not change anything.
    Alone in the sights and telescopes. I did not expect this.

+The new ability branch is not a bad idea.
    - In this form do not like it, pulling out the playing time has been done this way.
    I could open all branch for ONE weapon, I do not need two or three pieces of the same weapon.
    This is stupid just get bored with my gun, this again gives my only BF 1feeling.
    BF 1 got 3 weapons versions. Now I have to do this. Have ONE gun, opportunity to CHANGE between branches.

+Grandoperation I love to jump out of an airplane.
    -It was full of bugs, the bomb does not appear or the earth swallow it?

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/past-soldat/video/60114696

+"ATTRITION" I belong to those who think the system is very good .
    Like the system either alone or in a team felt the pressure, I would think of going to a battle or retreat for a moment.

- I'm sorry to hear that most of the players did not come new systeam through, sure changes will be made.

There's something I do not like! Other is confusing healing and cartridge boxes at the flag, I suggest for this not to be available until someone does not build it. Changes arrive everyone starts more bullets it will not be a problem.

CLASSES

+ Assault a varied arsenal of weapons, a varied arsenal of weapons alow close, medium-range, long distance combat.

-The same problem "varied arsenal of weapons alow close, medium-range, long distance combat" simply became too strong the class against infantry, vehicles.

+ Medic i like it and i like it under beta.
    - He could also have weapons for the middle range, unfortunately too heavily focuses Medic weapons for close combat.
    I would give more points to revive/healing someone, to encourage players to play better this class.

+Recon he's good and his weapons are not too strong! Require more practice, you do not give up very good things to perform with him.

- Have more sport equipment, let her be a real field scout! Recon should be the one who can actually spot for his squad.

+Support good weapons, no complaints really one of my favorite.

- Same as MEDIC, give more points to those who use it properly.
    Need a solution/ encouraging thing better used support class by players.

Maps

Rotterdam map really liked, a little bit bigger. B flag placement is a bit not the best, the area around it is too open!

Arctic Fjord map is good/ wonderful but the enemy fuses into the environment strongly.
    Conquest too many flags and very close to each other.
    5 or 4 flags would be ideal, 6 are too many and too close to each other there are no calm parts between two flags that older BF had.

That's all my opinion, really listening to the players, then my opinion counts a bit!

• Turbo_Nozomix
    405 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited September 2018
    Please increase the snow intensity! And the snow intensity in the Beta is too relaxed. The game is sooo much more fun when it's snowing heavily.

It's unquestionably, resoundingly what the Battlefield community wants: Just look at the top-rated comments on "influencer"s' videos, where the viewers absolutely skewered the influencers for whining about the snow intensity:

"Countless times i lost track of my enemies because the vision was being obscured by snow"... bro, I think thats kinda the reason they put in a *snow-storm*. Its supposed to add variety to the way people engage in firefights, and you just proved that it works. People need to stop complaining about every tiny thing that does not fit their vision."

"The whole point of bad weather is that it SHOULD change gameplay. I love when you actually have to adapt to the conditions."

"The whole point of the snow IS to difficult engagements"

"Westie is (quite obviously) a fan of Battlefield but never seems to like it when the game adds something that makes it a little more difficult to get kills. He doesn't like the snow effect and in another video said he didn't like suppression. Like another viewer noted, he seems to just want a crystal clear experience where he can run around and rack up a high K/D ratio......like any other shooter. Battlefield isn't just any other shooter! It's not a hardcore sim but I personally like any mechanic that throws chaos into the mix such as weather effects, SUPPRESSION, and indirect fire (I LOVE random explosions going off all around from indirect artillery fire etc.). Westie is a great reporter but I couldn't disagree more with him on this account."

"The snow is NOT hampering the gameplay - the snow is ADDING gameplay. The snow effect is present for all players, so it's not like one player has an advantage over other, or as if player's chances are ruined by the snow. There's an equal skill playing field even while it's snowing. The added factor of snow is also gameplay, itself.

Please don't define your desire for a particular, narrow play environment as "the gameplay", like a Metro-only player saying that any map other than Metro interferes with the gameplay (obviously working with a very exclusive and personal definition of "gameplay". Because you're basically pouting that the gameplay interferes with your personal optimal play style, as if you think YOU personally would do better if the snow were different... while missing realization of the fact that so would your opponents, and so you wouldn't be doing relatively better compared to anyone else in the end, anyway. Visibility modifiers ARE gameplay, and the snow presents itself in a way that creates and equal playing field. Instead of whining about it (maybe just coz you were tired), view it as something to adapt to, learn additional play styles, and to add dimension to your own skill."

The snow looks awesome, and I hope DICE ratchet it up some at times."

""snow messed with my ability to shoot a traget"" Sorry westie but I think the game is working 100% as intended, now if you were in ww2 in a snowstorm it would be much worse"

"It makes me so angry not be able to see an enemy 30 meters away during a big snowstorm, Dice please remove that, I would also like you to remove the trees please, I can not see the enemies behind them, duh"

"How does the snow compare to the sandstorms in battlefield 1? Personally I didn't mind the sandstorms and I thought it just added to the atmosphere, and I kinda liked how it would change the way you played with the decreased visibility."

"Surly the snow is supposed too block your vision lol"

By the way, Westie deleted my original comments that were getting likes about the snow on his YouTube video page and blocked me from commenting on all his videos. The video criticizing the snow is the only one of his videos that I've commented on. Jackfrags did the same thing (and the only times I've commented on his video, 1 or 2 of them, was regarding the snow): Deleted my comment and blocked me from commenting on his videos. You know which one was my comment? This one:

"The snow is NOT hampering the gameplay - the snow is ADDING gameplay. The snow effect is present for all players, so it's not like one player has an advantage over other, or as if player's chances are ruined by the snow. There's an equal skill playing field even while it's snowing. The added factor of snow is also gameplay, itself.

Please don't define your desire for a particular, narrow play environment as "the gameplay", like a Metro-only player saying that any map other than Metro interferes with the gameplay (obviously working with a very exclusive and personal definition of "gameplay". Because you're basically pouting that the gameplay interferes with your personal optimal play style, as if you think YOU personally would do better if the snow were different... while missing realization of the fact that so would your opponents, and so you wouldn't be doing relatively better compared to anyone else in the end, anyway. Visibility modifiers ARE gameplay, and the snow presents itself in a way that creates and equal playing field. Instead of whining about it (maybe just coz you were tired), view it as something to adapt to, learn additional play styles, and to add dimension to your own skill."

I just re-posted it with a different account, so it's back on Westie's video comments section again.

So, since Westie and Jackfrags deleted that comment about the snow on their video, I think it's safe to guess that they were also deleting other comments about more snow intensity being a good and fun thing, to create a false appearance of public interest in the snow, one that conforms to their own bigoted and absurd point of views. They probably saw that people wanted snow and more intense snow so much that they eventually just stopped deleting comments in favour of more snow, and those are the most-liked comments on their post-feedback videos now.

The Battlefield "influencers are whiny and self-centered babies who show by their comments that they have no particular familiarity with classic Battlefield, and not much interest in having a skill-based, detailed, and immersive game. They seem to, in their Battlefield inexperience, just want a lowest-common-denominator, super casual, bland game like Battlefield 1 is (and the term "game" is being spread thinly when applied to Bf1), which is hands-down the worst and most dumbed-down Battlefield game to-date, with Battlefield 3 being the 2nd worst and most dumbed-down game in the series. DICE, please ignore the "influencers", they're a blight on the Battlefield community and they don't represent the community.

And please to increase the snow frequency and intensity. It looks incredibly amazing, it's extremely fun to play in, it adds great gameplay in a manner that is fair for all players, and the majority of the Battlefield community clearly does want it to be increased.
    Post edited by Turbo_Nozomix on
  • Kirk40k
    2363 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018

all about snow

I edited your original post to save on space. I completely agree with you and I feel the same way about fog and other weather events. In BF1 during a match of Operations the sky could be clear and your team doing great at defense and then the fog or sandstorm comes rolling in and you watch as everything goes down the toilet. You just lost all your long range fire power and now you’re being overran.

To me it just increases the challenge in the game. You never know what effect it’s gojng to have on the overall team or how it’s going to swing the tide of the match.

If you can’t stand a bit of challenge here and there either you’re not as good as you think you are or you’re someone who can’t adapt.
  • WereCatf
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    One thing that I constantly find myself actually liking is... the smaller amount of ammo you can carry for your guns now. In e.g. BF1, you practically have unlimited ammo, especially since you just have to run over an ammo crate to get it all back, but in BFV you can really only kill a few enemies before running out of ammo and it adds an element of decision-making into all the gunplay; "I've got 10 bullets left, do I run back to refill, leave my mates in trouble, or do I risk running out while I should be killing someone?"