so , planning on buying Battlefield V or not?

Comments

• iSpyRecon
    770 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    iSpyRecon wrote: »
    Ps. I guess that sounds like a contradictory statement... lol, but players going down "on my end" seems natural but dying from every gun in a blink does not.

absolutely agree.

Cool. So it's not just happening to me? I suppose it looks the same to the player you shot? Say 8 bullets but they felt 1?
  • WALKINGCORPSE1
    495 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ps. I guess that sounds like a contradictory statement... lol, but players going down "on my end" seems natural but dying from every gun in a blink does not.

absolutely agree.

Cool. So it's not just happening to me? I suppose it looks the same to the player you shot? Say 8 bullets but they felt 1?

yup, gets quite old very fast man.
  • PapaRomeo77
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well, i actually cancelled my preorder.
    I can always get the game if I should feel for it again.
    As for now, I wont be playing BF V at release.

If they showed me Omaha Beach remake from 1942, Then I would be ALL in!
  • Agente_Silva
    158 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    No because it´s not Battlefield they are selling...
  • DieHarder55
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Possibly. I noticed most Conquest matches I played ended fairly close versus BF3/4 where vast majority of matches were very lopsided. I like that. Also had no issue with 3d spotting / limited ammo/health. I think it helps with the closer matches and DICE will be adjusting no doubt.

I just remember that it takes DICE about 6 months or so to get each version straightened out so I'm in no rush to buy. Will likely still be playing RDR2 at that point anyway plus I have to borrow Spiderman from my son when he is done playing. ?

Since they are delaying the game 1 month, I'm curious to see if Black Friday/Xmas sales are the usual $40 or not for new. The 1 month delay won't kill the competition. COD will be on sale by that point if the past holds true. Along with other good games. You just have to watch for the sales.
  • bmillsy513
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I will get it eventually at some point next year once I had my fill of the games coming out in next couple of months. The new CoD battle royale beta actually looks good, 1000xs more polished than BF5 beta did. RDR2 of course will be played for a while. Then probably get Fallout 76 for nostalgia reasons, though it probably will rival the bugs of BF5.
    That said, if BF5 looked to be a beast of a game from having weapon mods, solid big maps, vehicles galore, amongst a few other changes than what we have seen in the beta, it would be a day 1 buy. As of now though, it's far from looking like what I would expect an epic WW2 game in 2018 to look like.
  • WALKINGCORPSE1
    495 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    No because it´s not Battlefield they are selling...

i kind of agree
  • von_Campenstein
    6565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    No pingcapped servers, that'll be a no.
  • Lord_Beelzebub1
    240 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Still undecided whether to buy at launch, leaning toward no and holding off a couple months. Even at launch in November there is still going to be a good amount of game play features that wont be in the game. So definitely people will be buying an incomplete game at full price in the hopes that DICE delivers the rest some time in the future. Too much controversy, too much EA exec’s being arrogant pizzing people off, crap marketing, just too much BS surrounding this game to make me want to buy it at launch.

I’ll wait till the dust settles, game play features are added, bugs are worked out before DICE gets my money this time,
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I no longer pre-order as I feel that just encourages game publishers to release buggy, unfinished games which they might or might not get around to fixing later. In some cases those games are fixed, e.g. BF4 was a dumpster fire at launch but ended up as state-of-the-art. But I'll wait and see how the full release of BFV runs before I make up my mind. If most of the folks I've played with for years buy it that will make me more likely to buy it too, although they bought BF1 and I didn't because I hated how EA trashed the clan community by taking away control from server operators. I enjoyed the BFV beta, bugs and omissions aside, although I did find the game had an arcade feel to it due to the insane run-and-gun nature of many fights. If the full game isn't all sprinting and twitch-shooting that would be good.
  • HALC0NX4
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    No
    period
    Buying WW3 game instead .
  • astraussdc
    356 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'd love to say 'no' but I preordered the digital copy on PS4 like a doofus so I think I'm locked in. :s
  • Infinit8m
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    im not going to buy this one at the moment, maybe next year
  • I-Soldat-I
    1638 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Played the Beta, didn't like anything other then Rotterdam, sure looked picturesque...Won't be buying it, but I can't turn down a free game so the likelihood of another Beta in a month is very good
  • UsainskiSemperFi
    519 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    i'am definitely plannig buying BFV. After i played the BETA i see that DICE starting listening community ,after they **** up with the reveal trailer.
    Post edited by UsainskiSemperFi on
  • StormSaxon
    565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Got it on pre order. I enjoyed the Beta more than I thought I would.
  • SrawDawg
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Think I'll take the next bus.
  • UsainskiSemperFi
    519 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    i bought the game, but cancelled my pre-order from ps store, I have to wait and see how dice change the spotting and attrition

Oooohh Jesus, so you want 3D spotting? U mad bro? If you want unrealistic bullcrap poppping on your screen every 2 seconds go play BF1 or Battlefront!