BattleField 1 (PC) have enabled Dolby Atmos for headphone Plantronics RIG 800LX

SevenXP
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I have RIG 800LX and i have access Dolby Atmos. When i launch Dolby Atmos application in Windows 10 i see, that I can use dolby atmos with headphone.
But in BF1 option Dolby Atmos disabled.
Is it possible to use dolby atmos with headphone?

Comments

• CSO7777
    1839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    The build in Dolby Atmos is not for headphones, you have to get it from the Windows store, then you should be able to activate it with a code (that came with the headphones).

If it's not working, then try using Windows Sonic (MS's own 3D sound-system), it's pretty good actually - at least better than BF1's headphone-setting (and also better than Razors 5.1-software). Activate it in the sound settings for the sound-card and then select surround-sound in BF1's audio settings.
  • SevenXP
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The build in Dolby Atmos is not for headphones
    it in BF1?

Windows 10 Dolby Atmos have 2-modes (headphone and colums) In Settings i set for current audio device set Dolby Atmos for Headphone and enabled 7.1 virtual sorround sound. Dolby Atmos in Settings Windows 10 it Enabled.
    But in BF1 Dolby Atmos setting entry is disabled.
    I don't know i can use Dolby Atmos for Headphone in BF1? (because option Dolby Atmos in game, has state disabled and i don't can enabled this option)
  • SevenXP
    In BF1 only Dolby Atmos TM
  • spynylcracka
    409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Dolby Atmos is for home theater setup and it only works over HDMI with a Dobly Atmos receiver.