BF1 Experience

AnatinusGaming
8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
wh...ho...i dont know how to word this but **** ME - so much **** in one video game that drives people away.

Lets make a game about WW1 - cause no one has done it - yawn
Lets have it being a sniper heaven with sniper spot for one shot kills - even though most players like assault rifles or smg or shotguns - but nope - **** those players
Lets have the broken spawn system back where enemies can spawn behind you and on allies who are in combat
Lets have killing through indestructible walls by 3 bullets from a M1911
Lets have flags and capture zones that will have no cover what so ever
Lets have tanks, planes and boats, and as soon as you leave the vehicle with is stationery you lose 75% of your health
Lets have 2 maps to decide to vote on cause that seems fair
Lets have recoils on guns so hard to control it would give you nausea
Lets have it that planes and tanks are so quiet, even though back then there weird loud as all hell

Im done playing BF1 and im not on the buying side of BF5 - i like modern military. like WW3, BF4, even COD some days

DICE are trying so hard to put so much **** into the game play mechanics of their games instead of keeping it simple, spawns are appalling, gun recoil is disgusting, maps are still all the same - box maps with hills

BYE

Comments

• Contra87
    698 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    wh...ho...i dont know how to word this but **** ME - so much **** in one video game that drives people away.

Lets have it being a sniper heaven with sniper spot for one shot kills - even though most players like assault rifles or smg or shotguns - but nope - **** those players
    Lets have the broken spawn system back where enemies can spawn behind you and on allies who are in combat
    Lets have tanks, planes and boats, and as soon as you leave the vehicle with is stationery you lose 75% of your health
    Lets have it that planes and tanks are so quiet, even though back then there weird loud as all hell

Im done playing BF1 and im not on the buying side of BF5 - i like modern military. like WW3, BF4, even COD some days

DICE are trying so hard to put so much **** into the game play mechanics of their games instead of keeping it simple, spawns are appalling, gun recoil is disgusting, maps are still all the same - box maps with hills

BYE

I know right? I really enjoy it too!
  • RavenousTithe
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    *Tiny violin plays*
  • Zooboid
    855 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

BYE

M’kay bye then.
  • Callahan44er
    5062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    There arent many ww1 games especially compared to modern war games.
    You should try playing scout,its fun. The sweetspots are unnecessary,but dont expect to get one hit kilks all day.
    Spawn system really sucks,especially on amiensimo. But bad spawns really happen on any map,sad it never got fixed.
    Never happened to me.
    Clear the area before trying to capture,dont solo cap.
    What?
    Voting sucks,i agree. Id be nice to have on some servers,but the way it is you can never play the map you wanna play.
    Like which gun? Use another gun then.
    Not wrong,but you also have eyes,and theyre loud enough to hear them.

Took long bf1 breaks as well,but in the end its still a good game. But it never got the love it deserved from developers. There are still gamebreaking bugs,every joined a ops when maps switched?

After long breaks i started to enjoy the good things instead of focussing on the bad things again(needless to say theres a lot of bad stuff sadly).