No all people dislike this game and this is worth listening

VolgaRiver
365 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I know I complain a lot about current Battlefield state but i also like to see what other side have to say about game. Its not all bad with this game. This is one video i want to share with people who likes Battlefield V gameplay. Enjoy!

Comments

• VolgaRiver
    365 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Improved Graphics, Sound, more ammo at the start of the battle and course bug fixes (main ones in beta) and you have pre order from me DICE.
  • ragnarok013
    545 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    dj4047 wrote: »
    The game is far from perfect I will be the first to admit, but it's not near as bad as people are saying. After about 5 matches I was starting to adjust to BF5 and was doing just as good as I do in BF1 matches. Honestly the people who hate this game are the same ones who were triggered over female soldiers.

No that is not at all an accurate statement. Many people that I know do not like the core system changes in BF5 and don't care about the customization drama that we're all far too familiar with since May.
  • JimbobYo
    5 postsMember, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    MRBROWN33 wrote: »
    Me personally, I don’t care what you tubers say or twitch streamers, as half the time they are just trying to get a free bee. I’ve played the beta and love it. Yeah it has a couple of thing that could do with tweaking, but over all I think this game is going to be epic. 👍🏻 To Dice

THANK YOU !
    10000000000000000% Agree I care less about wtf any youtuber says not do i care about how many pre-orders a game get ,as they both determine Nothing
  • The people who have grinded to get better in past titles are the ones who make it look easy in later ones.

I think the complainers need to understand that no title comes without something they won't like, and that if they suck it up and deal with it, they will get better at that type of game, in general.
  • Diabolus_Musica
    525 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    The game is far from perfect I will be the first to admit, but it's not near as bad as people are saying. After about 5 matches I was starting to adjust to BF5 and was doing just as good as I do in BF1 matches. Honestly the people who hate this game are the same ones who were triggered over female soldiers.

No that is not at all an accurate statement. Many people that I know do not like the core system changes in BF5 and don't care about the customization drama that we're all far too familiar with since May.
    I have to agree here. Whether or not you care about female soldiers or other cosmetic changes has little or nothing to do with your opinion as it relates to core gameplay. If fact Westie said the same thing in a recent youtube video. He said the reason he didn't comment a lot on female soldiers or cosmetic changes wasn't because he wasn't aware of them, he simply didn't care. He focusing on gameplay mechanics and things that matter to him.
  • nanananamimimimi
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 14
    If fact Westie said the same thing in a recent youtube video.

You are absolutely right man, I need W*asiel from y*utube to know what I have to think. Its not like I have a brain myself but Im just not a gamechanger and W*asiel is a gamechanger. Each day W*asiel says one and the same thing on Y*utube to fill up 20 minutes of blablablabla. Its not like W*asiel would never play the game if he would not get payed for it (unlike for example any average player), thats why W*asiels opinion is absolutely "unbiased and legit" and "not corrupt" at all. W*asiel is always focusing on selling the game for Dice on his Y*utube channel and things like money matter to him.
  • G-Gnu
    860 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

You are absolutely right man, I need W*asiel from y*utube to know what I have to think. Its not like I have a brain myself but Im just not a gamechanger and W*asiel is a gamechanger. Each day W*asiel says one and the same thing on Y*utube to fill up 20 minutes of blablablabla. Its not like W*asiel would never play the game if he would not get payed for it (unlike for example any average player), thats why W*asiels opinion is absolutely "unbiased and legit" and "not corrupt" at all. W*asiel is always focusing on selling the game for Dice on his Y*utube channel and things like money matter to him.

Pretty much this.
    It will be interesting to see how many copies that will be sold though, and how many players that will be playing it on a daily basis if EA will dare share that info.
  • Rogue-Mike
    228 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 14
    Only comments I find relevant from youtubers n such are the ones point out technical issues and glitches that are probably flying under the radar or events. If they come off as one of those type that want the game pandering to "their" specific play style, I tend to ignore them to a degree if not outright. Though one that keep a neutral stance listing positives and negatives is fine to.
  • cweberling
    337 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    So much negativity around this game. Honestly around every new franchise game. I didn't like it at first.....but frankly I didn't like any of them at first.

After adapting to it over a day or two I enjoyed it. Definitely needs a few tweaks but they all do..... biggest complaint I have is that they don't have Rush. That's literally what made me love Battlefield.
  • Trokey66
    6078 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

To be honest though, many 'haters' started with the whole 'robot pirate chick' thing and that band wagon is now full on head of steam everything in BFV is rubbish.

I accept that alot of 'don't care about customisation' people can and do dislike the game purely because of mechanic changes and that is fine.

There is however, a seems to be a trend to hate BFV for the former reason just because......
  • dj4047
    450 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »

To be honest though, many 'haters' started with the whole 'robot pirate chick' thing and that band wagon is now full on head of steam everything in BFV is rubbish.

I accept that alot of 'don't care about customisation' people can and do dislike the game purely because of mechanic changes and that is fine.

There is however, a seems to be a trend to hate BFV for the former reason just because......

Exactly. They use that as justification to hate every small change in BF5. Same people probably hated BF1, so they get an entirely new game and hate on it now.
  • -Antares65z
    1110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    JimbobYo wrote: »
    MRBROWN33 wrote: »
    Me personally, I don’t care what you tubers say or twitch streamers, as half the time they are just trying to get a free bee. I’ve played the beta and love it. Yeah it has a couple of thing that could do with tweaking, but over all I think this game is going to be epic. 👍🏻 To Dice

THANK YOU !
    10000000000000000% Agree I care less about wtf any youtuber says not do i care about how many pre-orders a game get ,as they both determine Nothing

Why did it take you so long to find these forums? Three posts huh? I wonder if your paycheck has EA stamped on it.
  • biotek7
    149 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Can we get off the hate bandwagon already? Both about the customization and the YouTubers. It's all nonsensical and pointless to continue.

• nanananamimimimi
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    biotek7 wrote: »
    It's all nonsensical and pointless to continue.

But how do you know its pointless if you dont have a y*utube channel in combination with the gamechanger title? Only y*utuber gamechangers know whats pointless and whats not. Sorry mate, you are not one of them.
  • biotek7
    149 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

But how do you know its pointless if you dont have a y*utube channel in combination with the gamechanger title? Only y*utuber gamechangers know whats pointless and whats not. Sorry mate, you are not one of them.

Super classy and totally mature... XD
  • SergeantGekko
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Super classy and totally mature... XD

Agree, whining is pointless
  • staryoshi06
    113 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Can you actually **** off? Are you a 13 year old child or something? Because that's what you sound like.
    You're one to talk about not having a brain.
  • Kompura
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I have to say I loved Alpha and I loved beta. BFV is different than bf1, yes it's not historically accurate. it has attrition, good. It's a new game, not a continuation to previous, it can and should be different. I'm gonna love bfv like I've loved bf1, bf4, bf3... One thing I don't understand is when people says they have played bfv beta tens of hours and feels it's boring or sucks big time. What? You spend a lot of time to some boring or annoying stuff free willing? And in the end... you're going to buy it...